Rally against Thai Navy wife for hurting pregnant woman

Jonathan Fairfield

I think, and quite rightly, every member of TV supports the pregnant woman. The wife of the naval man showed what a stupid nasty bitch she is.

Further to this I belive hitting or abusing any woman is wrong and any person man or woman doing either of the above are in my opinion trash

Immmm, sounds good until you have a crazy women with a knife trying to stab you, sometimes turning the other cheek does not work.

I have a friend here on TV who often has to lock himself in his bedroom to prevent his drunken abusive wife stabbing or attacking him with a bamboo stick.

He was brought up to never hit a woman, but in those circumstances i don't think i would be so tolerant.

Easy leave her walk away there is never ever justification for a male to hit a female. Walk away if she is assaulting you restrain her without hitting her then walk away simple and yes I've been in that situation more times than I ever wished to be and I can say with complete truth I never hit any of the women (or there kids which usually was involved as well).

I agree if possible, but having seen first hand the damage that can be done i know it is not always that simple.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, no mention of the fact that the pregnant woman was with another lady who after the initial argument slammed her car door into the car of the navy lady again.

Also doesn't mention that the woman who was on her own was knocked to the floor by the pregnant woman and/or her friend.

Funny that.

Never is there an excuses for striking a pregnant women, NEVER.

So if a pregnant woman was going to stab, shoot or harm your child, you wouldn't strike her or do whatever was needed to protect your child?

Fairly stupid comment wouldn't you say?

Seems the hi-so lady (lady being used very loosely here) could benefit from a lesson in humility, a 30 day stint 0600am to 0600pm at the local orphanage or similar institution cleaning up and taking care of those less fortunate than herself would probably work wonders.

I think, and quite rightly, every member of TV supports the pregnant woman. The wife of the naval man showed what a stupid nasty bitch she is.

Most will assume that the navy wife is at fault. But I would like to see a clear picture of what lead to this before making judgements.

If she works for the Bank, she should be summarily dismissed - NOT Transferred. She shamed the image of the bank.

Think it was explained that the bank had nothing to do with the altercation.

According to a friend of mine who works at Krungsri Bank the admiral's wife is an official at the bank. Krungsri is doing its best to keep its name out of the reports.

If she works for the Bank, she should be summarily dismissed - NOT Transferred. She shamed the image of the bank.

According to a friend of mine who works at Krungsri Bank the admiral's wife is an official at the bank. Krungsri is doing its best to keep its name out of the reports.

So she happened to work there so the bank is liable for something?

Well I hope that Premier Prayut will show justice to all the thai people and make sure that the navy's admiral wife is duly punished plus the admiral himself sacked. If thais really want justice, they should all close their accts at the said bank and boycott the bank unitil it fires this lower life form who hit a pregnant lady.

Well I hope that Premier Prayut will show justice to all the thai people and make sure that the navy's admiral wife is duly punished plus the admiral himself sacked. If thais really want justice, they should all close their accts at the said bank and boycott the bank unitil it fires this lower life form who hit a pregnant lady.

What the hell has it got to with the bank?

This clip clears up the bank's stance on the matter,

the statement from them is shown in English in the last couple of minutes of the clip. She is going to have to hope the RTP do a nice fix up job and this goes no further or she is out of a job seemingly. Edited by z42

Hmm, no mention of the fact that the pregnant woman was with another lady who after the initial argument slammed her car door into the car of the navy lady again.

Also doesn't mention that the woman who was on her own was knocked to the floor by the pregnant woman and/or her friend.

Funny that.

Never is there an excuses for striking a pregnant women, NEVER.

Even if a pregnant women is trying to stab you with a knife or whack you with a baseball bat ....if that was the case???

Just illustrating a possible scenario.....

Like the Pregnant women holding a child in her arms aggressively begging for money and tripping me up while her male accomplice and her were trying to pick pocket me in Manila.

I shoved her hard and out of the way and put my fist up to her husband or boy friends face and let him and her know I knew exactly what the both of them were up to while I kept an eye on the pregnant women and made like I was going to give her a good whack also if she came any closer to me again and continued to try and rob me while I backed out of the side walk squeeze point they used to rob and pick pocket people.

You mean NEVER....... like that??

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

This clip clears up the bank's stance on the matter,

the statement from them is shown in English in the last couple of minutes of the clip. She is going to have to hope the RTP do a nice fix up job and this goes no further or she is out of a job seemingly.

For those who don't want to watch the entire Thai language video, the statement released by Krungsri Bank acknowledging that the woman is an employee is shown at the 4 minute 30 second point. It is in Thai and English.

The statement is fine, but Krungsri requiring employees to sign forms stating that they will not "Like" or forward the Youtube video is out of line.

So she happened to work there so the bank is liable for something?

No, but as I stated in post #50 Krungsri employees are required to sign a form stating that they will not "Like" or forward the Youtube video of the incident. That certainly doesn't speak well of the bank. These are employees, not slaves.

Funny that.

Please provide a source, without which, this is just blather.
Bangkok post couple of days back.
Fair enough.

Now, I've read every story on BP about this incident, and nowhere does it suggest that the pregnant woman was the aggressor. It also says that the Navy wife fell on her *ss as a result of trying to kick the pregnant woman. Furthermore, some actress got into the publicity act by trying to mediate, and it is claimed that she acted preferentially toward the Navy wife, by giving her more time to explain her side of the story.

Said actress showed up at the Police station, as did a Navy Admiral on behalf of the Navy wife. One of them suggested that the Navy wife should get leniency because the Admiral (not her husband, who also showed up in full dress uniform) had done so much for Thailand...

Yeah, this was a fair hearing...

Ultimately, the Navy wife delivered flowers to the assaulted pregnant woman, but did not apologise...

And, of course, Krungsri Bank closed ranks, making everyone sign a document to the effect that they were forbidden to forward or 'like' the video on YouTube...

Yep, justice for all.

Edited by TheKnave

For all those decrying the kid"s behavior: according to the article, he is 2 yrs old...

So let's not gratuitously bash Thai parenting.

I get your point but I would not let a 2 year old damage someone's property. Never too young to instill a few values.

For all those decrying the kid"s behavior: according to the article, he is 2 yrs old...

I get your point but I would not let a 2 year old damage someone's property. Never too young to instill a few values.

You obviously know nothing about children or parenting. A 2 year old is developmentally unable to benefit from, or even learn the 'values' you refer to.

Please don't have kids, lest you abuse them.

Funny that.

Please provide a source, without which, this is just blather.
Bangkok post couple of days back.
Fair enough.

Now, I've read every story on BP about this incident, and nowhere does it suggest that the pregnant woman was the aggressor. It also says that the Navy wife fell on her *ss as a result of trying to kick the pregnant woman. Furthermore, some actress got into the publicity act by trying to mediate, and it is claimed that she acted preferentially toward the Navy wife, by giving her more time to explain her side of the story.

Said actress showed up at the Police station, as did a Navy Admiral on behalf of the Navy wife. One of them suggested that the Navy wife should get leniency because the Admiral (not her husband, who also showed up in full dress uniform) had done so much for Thailand...

Yeah, this was a fair hearing...

Ultimately, the Navy wife delivered flowers to the assaulted pregnant woman, but did not apologise...

And, of course, Krungsri Bank closed ranks, making everyone sign a document to the effect that they were forbidden to forward or 'like' the video on YouTube...

Yep, justice for all.

We must be reading different Bangkok posts then because the stories I just read make the allegation made by the navy wife and other witnesses that she was struck by the "aunt". I would quote them but we can't.

This of course may be BS and I suspect there is an element of BS in both parties claims but it should be included in all stories concerning this very emotive incident.

I don't know what happened, but shoddy, one sided reporting is not going to help me understand any better.

No matter how much sympathy we may feel towards one party in a story, both sides allegations must be represented.

This thing went viral last week on social media. How come Thaivisa only reports on it now? Funny because they normally carry "news stories" how ladyboys were fined a 100 baht in Pattaya.

And never anything on the Koh Tao murder frame up in the News section I notice too.

You obviously know nothing about children or parenting. A 2 year old is developmentally unable to benefit from, or even learn the 'values' you refer to.

Please don't have kids, lest you abuse them.

You are happy for your kids to run riot? No need to abuse a child.