Jiff or Ajax cream cleanser

dragonaus

If anyone can help, went to Big C yesterday for our first live in Pattaya shop and couldn't find something like Jiff or Ajax cream cleanser for getting off harder grime in kitchen bathroom etc. Do you know if I can buy here or is there a Thai similar product.

Thanks all

Likewise I have looked for any cream cleansers here in LOS for the past year without success wink.png best I came up with was Vim powder using it on a damp dish cloth............not the same but much better than the liquid cleaners they stock everywhere here thumbsup.gif

Boonthavorn have a good selection of products called HV

Their bathroom cleaner is the only product I have found which totally cleans the grout between the tile......just spray it on, leave it for a couple of hours and wash it off

The liquid for unblocking drains works well also

For scale around the wc and basins generally needs a determined effort with a stanley knife blade

Edited by DD13

Hand carrying, Jiff or Ajax cream cleaner internationally.

Get away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! facepalm.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

you guys need to get out a bit more wai2.gif

Hell of a black market (made a fortune) now for cream cleansers............don,t laugh thumbsup.gif

p.s. I think liquorice allsorts will be the next biggy whistling.gif

True value (Sukhumvit road, opposite Tesco) had Jif cream last time I was there (labelled Cif).

Take out a bankloan before you go.

If you think you need to take out a bank loan for that, go and buy some furniture polish spray or multi-surface spray. Bring your own chaps.

Boonthavorn have a good selection of products called HV

Their bathroom cleaner is the only product I have found which totally cleans the grout between the tile......just spray it on, leave it for a couple of hours and wash it off

The liquid for unblocking drains works well also

For scale around the wc and basins generally needs a determined effort with a stanley knife blade

Error.......my mistake the product is called HG

• 8 months later...