Jet Ski problems a thing of the past

petermik

Jet Ski Dispute Resolution Centre.....................thats the title posted on the new box/office opposite the Police Station soi 9 so we can all hire again and safely enjoy the delights of the surf rolleyes.gif

have you noticed that altho they could have put that box anywhere they had to knock the end off one of the few seats on the beach to put it there. it seems the scammers at Mikes are having a hard time, half pint has had to move up to soi 13/2 to try and find fresh victoms

so city hall, instead of ending the scam, have set up an office were people can pay without the tourist police being involved at all, this is the first time I have seem a public office set up to run a scam but TIT

No. I'm sure that is an office where the jet ski owners can file the insurance claims.

After all, the Deputy Mayor said all jet skis must be registered and insured.

Today is the deadline (again) for all the jet skis to carry mandatory insurance.

Looking for volunteers to go crash a jet ski to test out the new insurance coverage.

I think the Farang is going to have to pay the deductible on the insurance claims...

I think the deductibles should run between 10,000 to 30,000 Baht

per claim...

You can always get a police officer to help you negotiate a lower

deductible to pay the jetski owner.

Edited by fforest1

Today is the deadline (again) for all the jet skis to carry mandatory insurance.

Looking for volunteers to go crash a jet ski to test out the new insurance coverage.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifthumbsup.gif

I think the Farang is going to have to pay the deductible on the insurance claims...

per claim...

Police is a part of the scam in most cases.

My bro visited me in patts. I told him stay away from jet skis.

He went to Larn with gal

Got scamed for 10k if a remember they demanded more...

Thai girl called cops they were making videos and cop id photos.

Still dint help. Paid 10k

10min later they were showing same scratch to russians and demanding 30k

looks like there are 3 permenant officers manning that office so I guess business is good

About a year ago, Police announced a 24/7 special police patrol along the beach. Officers dressed in orange shirts. Anybody see them?

"Officers dressed in orange shirts and caps will patrol the Pattaya Beach area 24 hours a day in an effort to reduce crimes, especially those that involve Tourists. Checkpoints in three areas along the 2km stretch of Pattaya Beach from North Pattaya to the entrance of Walking Street will be set up."

looks like there are 3 permenant officers manning that office so I guess business is good

About a year ago, Police announced a 24/7 special police patrol along the beach. Officers dressed in orange shirts. Anybody see them?

http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/155753/beach-patrol-of-pattaya-project-launched-by-police-commander/

"Officers dressed in orange shirts and caps will patrol the Pattaya Beach area 24 hours a day in an effort to reduce crimes, especially those that involve Tourists. Checkpoints in three areas along the 2km stretch of Pattaya Beach from North Pattaya to the entrance of Walking Street will be set up."

Not anymore

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

I too noticed the "Jet Ski Dispute" box opposite the police station. It makes for a pretty good definition of irony.

The Deputy Mayor says the jet skis are insured.

That box must be the insurance company office. Since there are multiple claims each day totalling 200,000Bt or 300,000Bt it makes sense to put an insurance office next to the beach.

What Insurance Company in their right mind would under write a policy on these scumbag Jet Ski operators,their time would be wasted on a daily basis trying to stop the operators from scamming the insurance companies,but,maybe before too long,the Insurance companies will be complaining to City Hall about being scammed!...Time will tell!.....TIT.

What Insurance Company in their right mind would under write a policy on these scumbag Jet Ski operators,their time would be wasted on a daily basis trying to stop the operators from scamming the insurance companies,but,maybe before too long,the Insurance companies will be complaining to City Hall about being scammed!...Time will tell!.....TIT.

Certainly the insurance agent is in on it too.

Go check next month to see how many claims are filed.

I will bet zero.

How can there be a dispute with the mandatory insurance?

To determine which one is the guilty party....same as with car insurance.

Correct......And the Jetski owner will not be driving when the accident occurs so the guilty party will be????

Drum roll please....

The same stupid smucks as usual..

per claim...

Police is a part of the scam in most cases.

My bro visited me in patts. I told him stay away from jet skis.

He went to Larn with gal

Got scamed for 10k if a remember they demanded more...

Thai girl called cops they were making videos and cop id photos.

Still dint help. Paid 10k

10min later they were showing same scratch to russians and demanding 30k

He went to Ko Larn on a jet ski!!!!

Always was

Only a complete nonse would leave there passport with some starved cowboy lol

I would give only the hire money and a copy off passport and film the money hand over on phone

Any problem after they can see police station

And I will film the ski as well

They only prey on the weak I have hired many and anyone wants extort me police or civilian good luck

I will die first and not alone