Music for The TVF Brigades......

pgrahmm

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rgs, Saen Saep canal is like many canals in Bangkok, namely a disgracefully dangerous shade of black- lifeless, the slimy sludge slowly silts its way somewhere ( enough s's).

But Saen Saep canal is an excellent way to travel to downtown Bangkok or further on to the eastern suburbs in just a few minutes,heads down on the ride though (avoid all air and water on this route)

An anthem of all TV brigades, regiments and divisions regarding the environment in Thailand.

'This isn't the sort of music I usually listen to ' brigade

(this album is used to in dog training circles, particularly for bang kaeows when they show signs of aggression after being exposed to too much Lemmy)

Ann of Cleves is the best track (Henry should have at least given her a test run..)

Arunsakda, apparently Henry felt he had been misled by stories of her 'fair appearance', she was supposed to suffer from body odour as well as be a plain Jane. Her abilities were limited to playing cards and sewing, not to good in the cooking department Not that Henry, the fat bastard, was a great catch but he was the king.....so might is right. Still she got a good divorce settlement and outlived all the other wives.

To link this to TVF brigades is not easy as very few Thai wives suffer from BO, though playing cards may be a more common complaint.

Here's a song about the eternally optimistic card player

As 'winter' arrives and the regulars in Thailand and TV forum,( some sentenced to life, others just a few years), prepare to enjoy the drop in temperatures, so the new arrivals, fresh to the scene, revel in explosive joy at a land where people can have fun without a million laws hanging over them.

To the freshies, the new brigade...

BN, good gawd man, how could an Old Issan hand such as yourself miss out this lot.

Usually posting from all points Issan such as Ubon, lived here for years and cant string a simple sentence together, never mind, solace can be found

on the net, with fellow loners who also cant speak a word, usually have to resort to sign language.

Arunsakda, apparently Henry felt he had been misled by stories of her 'fair appearance', she was supposed to suffer from body odour as well as be a plain Jane. Her abilities were limited to playing cards and sewing, not to good in the cooking department Not that Henry, the fat bastard, was a great catch but he was the king.....so might is right. Still she got a good divorce settlement and outlived all the other wives.

To link this to TVF brigades is not easy as very few Thai wives suffer from BO, though playing cards may be a more common complaint.

Here's a song about the eternally optimistic card player

BN, LOL, stories I could tell, houses and restos lost in the turn of a card, the bottom line, its all to do with FACE, the mia farang syndrome.

Be thankfull you dont have one of these.

They just cant get enuff, LOL

The 'I don't believe a farang has ever died of natural causes in Thailand' brigade

Stay away from those blue pills, some guy I knew was on beta blockers, smoked about 60 a day, etc etc.

He just cant get it up, he just cant get it up.

He can never get it up for you,

LOL.

https://youtu.be/x8T_PQoTC30

This is for the BMSR brigade....The Bad Motor Scooter Rider's brigade...

Out there every day owning the road riding aggressively bald hair head flying in the wind as they cut in and out or hold up traffic dashing in front of turning vehicles knowing their bad @ss killer looks and superior riding abilty makes them an immune force to be reckoned with riding on their 110's.....

Montrose → Bad Motor Scooter

Usually wearing short pants with long black socks.-Arunsakda 5555

Reminds me of the white socks and sandals brigade, grey or white hair neatly in place, shorts pressed and looking neat.

The whole image exudes........

\

Edited by bannork

https://youtu.be/x8T_PQoTC30

This is for the BMSR brigade....The Bad Motor Scooter Rider's brigade...

Out there every day owning the road riding aggressively bald hair head flying in the wind as they cut in and out or hold up traffic dashing in front of turning vehicles knowing their bad @ss killer looks and superior riding abilty makes them an immune force to be reckoned with riding on their 110's.....

Montrose → Bad Motor Scooter

Wow, multiple likes, havent heard that in years, Sammy Hagar (The Red Rocker himself) Ronnie Montrose,

taking a trip down memory lane I have just listened to This Planets On Fire (Burn in Hell).

Being a penniless teacher, I was happy to have a motorbike and side car but the missus was having nothing of it, I would be a lone rider (cue for Chris Spedding). Instead I was forced to step up to the pick up driver status.

To the keeping up with the Jones unwillingly brigade

For the ILBKK brigade - I Love Bangkok brigade.....

One of the best/most honest descriptions of city living yet defined ....

"There is evil disguised in the dirt in the skies in the city"

"Where they say the proximity clouds their minds & they shoot one another just to pass the time - in the city"

Follow the words...The audio isn't the best - but they nailed city living from every angle....

Jimmy Buffet/Mac McCanally - The City

Edited by pgrahmm

To the brigade who like to slag off Thai teachers of English, ' I couldn't understand a word she said'- they forget the teachers themselves have had little opportunity to learn/ practise the language

Well said BN, well said.

One of my friends here in Bkk is a Thai teacher, speaks three different languages, has his own language school, spent about 15 years in America, the guy speaks better Engerlish than we do, LOL

Anyway, hats off to you for still following the hippy dream and not being motivated by money, and hats off to Roy Haper too.