'Naked Nana Girl' charged with obscenity

webfact

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no-one remembers the police chasing Flashers or Beach-goers in Europe and the US then ?

A flasher is different. They tend to be sexually aroused or in extreme cases masturbating when they flash. Streaking would be a better comparison.

oh, and nope.

no-one remembers the police chasing Flashers or Beach-goers in Europe and the US then ?

A flasher is different. They tend to be sexually aroused or in extreme cases masturbating when they flash. Streaking would be a better comparison.

oh, and nope.

I stand corrected, Streaking and Naked Beach-goers is what I mean, and Police used to run after them with the ticket book in hand.

Was confused with Flash-Mobs what is something entirely different.

Did not mean that Flashers and other Ikea-pencil vendors should be legal.

Edited by KKr

Yes a very very popular red light place actually the whole of Thai is one big red light

The Falang a simple publicity stunt no big deal although the police that take money from the prostitution industry will take this opportunity to play Saint Mary

Who cares big deal and what immigration has nothing to do with them is a civil matter

Thais they love any opportunity to pint fingers look at there pictures lol

I would've thought if there was one place where a naked woman on a motorbike wouldn't 'go viral' it would be on Sukhumvit Soi 4, opposite the now closed golden beer bar, soon to re-open as 'hooters' !

You cannot make this stuff up even if you tried.

arrested 'as she had no passport' So there you go, you must carry your passport at all times. biggrin.png

There is a difference between not having a passport and not carrying your passport.

Learn to read.

Right after you get a sense of humor.

You only wish you were joking. I have no time for humor when it comes to serious and misinforming posts.
There is no difference in 'not having a passport' and 'not carrying a passport' in the context of 'as she had no passport'. Learn English before you open your gob to criticize.

Clearly a publicity stunt for HOOTERS who are opening at the old Golden Bar site on Soi 4 soon. I think they need all the publicity they can get, as their two other venues are not doing very well - surprise surprise! Clear lack of marketing skills here. Hope the Hooter girls employed are better endowed!

no-one remembers the police chasing Streakers or Beach-goers in Europe and the US then ?

When I was at university in the US there was a mass streak by students in the hundreds. The police stood by for crowd control and street safety. biggrin.png