Test: Discover Your Unique Perception Ability

Perception can work in many different ways and still arrive at the same destination. Some of us excel at visual perception, while others rely more on feeling or logic. The way we perceive things says a lot about us, because we use our own unique mind to understand the world around us. Take our perception test, answer our questions truthfully and without delay, and find out just what kind of perception you use in life.

Take the test > http://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=17909

My result:-

Our perception test shows that your eyes "see" more than those of the average person.

Your sight is the same as everyone else, but your brain can analyze more data in a much faster way.

This ability is helping you in all the visual aspects of life, and we wouldn't be surprised if you work in a creative field.

I'm an engineer, does that count as 'creative'?

Our perception test shows that your eyes "see" more than those of the average person.

Your sight is the same as everyone else, but your brain can analyze more data in a much faster way.

This ability is helping you in all the visual aspects of life, and we wouldn't be surprised if you work in a creative field.

Yes it does. As you have the ability to mend things.

"If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is"

That's creative....555!

By a quirk of coincidence this is exactly the same result I got - and I'm an engineer as well.