Fat Thai Girls Have The Same Names?

Neeranam

That's so wierd! I've also noticed that some of the fattest farangs have the same names e.g. Anders, Brian, David, Erik, John, Karl, Lars, Per, Peter, and William. I can't figure it out!

Steady on, i'm a Karl and definatly not on the porky side! :D

The wife (and her two sisters) are all T's - and are all "well fit".

:o

just wondered what the control is that you are using to compare fit or overweight. Is it other Thai ladies you are comparing them to or yourselves? ... hands up if you have seen your dangly bits without the aid of a floor mirror or hefty masseur (oops you have me doing it now) in the last few years.

Maybe someone can help me with a matter that has been puzzling me for years. In Thailand, I'd estimate that 70% or more women with their first initial 'O' or 'U' is overweight.

This is much higher than that of other initials. Is there any reason for this? :D

There is a higher proportion of beautiful ones with 'S' and 'T' . 'J' 'K' are pretty normal.

Any comments? :o

I don't know that many people that meet the requirements posted here, expect my sister-in-law, and she is a tiny cute thing with sexy curves, not a bit of fat on her.