Thaksin posts photo wearing red

rooster59

Thaksin posts photo wearing red

BANGKOK: Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra posted his photo wearing a red shirt on his Instagram wall Sunday.

On his @thaksinlive wall, Thaksin said he wore the red shirt to show moral support for those who love democracy and seek justice.

"But my red shirt has yellow colour at the heart because I would like to see reconciliation in the country that I love and care," Thaksin posted.

"Those who wear red today have following reasons. First, it's fashion trend. Second, it's Sunday and the colour of the day is red. Third, they have several red shirts at home and happen to wear one. And fourth, those, who share the same opinion with me and who are red-shirt people, want to see justice and democracy return to the country."

Thaksin added: "Anyone who would like to win the hearts of red-shirt people can do it easily without having to use guns and laws. It needs only justice and mercy to win the hearts of red-shirt people and it will save a lot of budget".

On the same day, Thaksin's son, Panthongtae, posted his picture wearing white shirt on his Instagram wall. The photo showed Panthongtae's back with a print that says "this shirt is red".

He posted: "Today, I'll lend you, Aung Poo [former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra], moral support without wearing red."

He also used the hashtag of "obeying by 99.99 per cent" in the post.

Some red-shirt leaders in the North have called on supporters of Thaksin and Yingluck to wear red shirtsSunday to show moral support for Yingluck who is facing criminal charges related to the rice-pledging schemes. But other red-shirt leaders disagreed with the planned campaign and urged the red-shirt people not to join the campaign.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Thaksin-posts-photo-wearing-red-30272017.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-11-01

He is a sly insidious odious loathsome character and as usual egging others on to fight his battles while he wallows in luxury.

Nothing like leading from the rear.

All that from a creature who claims to have washed his hands of politics and refuses to return to face his problems whilst still a number of his foot soldier pawns languish in prison forgotten and ignored by the leaders of the cause they stood for.

Edited by arfurcrown

He is a sly insidious odious loathsome character and as usual egging others on to fight his battles while he wallows in luxury.

All that from a creature who claims to have washed his hands of politics and refuses to return to face his problems whilst still a number of his foot soldier pawns languish in prison forgotten and ignored by the leaders of the cause they stood for.

Boy looks so old and the painted black hair.

"On the same day, Thaksin's son, Panthongtae, posted his picture wearing white shirt on his Instagram wall. The photo showed Panthongtae's back with a print that says "this shirt is red".

He posted: "Today, I'll lend you, Aung Poo [former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra], moral support without wearing red."

So, just as big a coward as his criminal fugitive of a father.

Also, not long ago he told the red shirts to have a low profile.

What is wrong with the media in this country?

Why they need to report that Taksin wearing a red shirt and his son a white shirt,

Why not leave the Shinawatras out of the news,

I would like that.

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal.

He is so full of shit.

Almost every politician is full of shit but I do enjoy Thaksin's constant teasing of the junta from where his section 44 big stick has no power.

You can almost see Prayut's face about to explode at the mention of his nemesis.

"Anyone who would like to win the hearts of red-shirt people can do it easily without having to use guns and laws."

What a condescending thing to say - ever get the feeling he thinks of you like his pet dogs red-shirts ?.

You should be seriously offended by that statement.

Why they need to report that Taksin wearing a red shirt and his son a white shirt,

I would like that.

Cause it sells newspapers.

Yes, and keeps simple minds focussed on Thaksin, rather than looking a little bit closer to home on how the country is being run.

They are box office, on TVF as soon as Thaksin comes up you can bet your house that within a minute certain posters will flock to the thread and rehash the same old arguments over and over.

I would like that.

Cause it sells newspapers.

Yes, and keeps simple minds focussed on Thaksin, rather than looking a little bit closer to home on how the country is being run.

They are box office, on TVF as soon as Thaksin comes up you can bet your house that within a minute certain posters will flock to the thread and rehash the same old arguments over and over.

Including yourself of course.

Not seen many people wearing red shirts. Just another day, like Thaksin says, if you want to show support wear red, if you want to celebrate Christmas wear red, etc. No government uprising to report. And what is Aung Poo?

Aung Poo is not the former premier's fragrance rather her name as explained in the article

So many Thaksin bashers here today. TiT ... get real people. Love him or hate him the guy (and his sis + party + followers) still have the undying support of the majority of people here in Thailand. And lest you forget Prayut is PM only because of an illegal coup ... he does not represent the will of people rather he represents the will of the money brokers of this country who have always been opposed to any kind of democracy whatever that may be. Until there is full and unconditional reconciliation this situation will continue to draw out forever and a day. I would argue that no one in power here in Thailand is totally "clean" ... that's the way this country is. But then all you have to do is look at the politics of the USA and the skeletons some of their politicians have in the cupboard. Anyhow the mere mention of the name Thaksin certainly shows some people's true colours ... pardon the pun.

needs only justice and mercy to win the hearts of the people...

Throwing a 70+ year old Thai in jail for handing out flowers...does not help the military's quest for winning over the people...

Throwing people in jail for the so-called "lese majesty" is nothing more than a witch hunt to silence any form of opposition to the military dictatorship...

Justice and mercy are in short supply at the moment...