nothing happened.

First it was September 14th, then I got an e-mail saying that they hoped to get the Thai banks on-line for all Thai users by the 20th, which later again got postponed till the 1st of October.

We are now the 3th, and still no sign of being able to transfer funds to/from Thai banks :D

They did get my 1.95US$ through my Thai Visa Electron card when I verified my account, but there is no way I can use the card to put funds into my paypal account!

If I send a money request to myself and try to pay it with that same Visa Electron card, they say that they can't process these cards.

Buggers me how they managed to get the 1.95 of me, looks like they got an easy 75 Baht :o

I'm not really worried of not being able to withdraw cash to a Thai bank, but I would sure like to put some funds in the account, so I can pay for some stuff I'd like to buy...

Hi, now have a paypal account but I was only able to open it with my VISA card...even my thain friend has to request a VISA card from her bank in order to open it...

I asked all my friends in Thailand and nobody was able to open a paypal account with their visa electron...

So you were able to verify your paypal account with your Thai electron???

Might be helpful if you tell me wich bank issued it!

Thanks

Edited by ultime