Monk calls on Thai govt to burn down 1 mosque for 1 dead Buddhist monk

webfact

There is a Law of Unintended Consequences.

What might be the reaction of some in the North and elsewhere to having their mosques burned?

Muslims outside the four southern provinces have kept themselves away from the warfare in the South. Thanks be!

Would you want these any of theseThai Muslims, who are not Thai Malays, to join hands with their fellow religionists in the

south?

And are you so sure even that the southern problem is one primaily of religion, rarher than ethnicly cultural differences?

Perhaps you come from a superior religion? If so, such hubris!

You want to fall for the international propaganda that inflames one country after another? Such ignorance!

And for whose benefit? Cui bono?

There are increasing waves of positive energy enveloping the planet right now. Many of us can feel it, encouraging us to

greater attitudes and activities of positivity and service-to-others.

Yet there are those who cannot handle these changes, and react negatively, in service-to-self.

Is that where you stand?

And ready to stand in the cross-fire if this erupts?

This is supposed to be the land of loving kindness (metta), and compassion (karuna). If we learn to live nothing else

here, that is enough.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they get a team together to burn them down, when they have finished in Thailand, hire them to go to the UK and Australia and burn them all down there as well, 1 for every non-Muslim that they have killed including our forces. That should do it!

We are creator beings. Is it not true? Witness the great creativity in every culture.

We can therefore create the future.

Picture adding petrol to the fire of the monk, and there it would be, whether added with actions, word, or thoughts.

On the other hand, see Thailand at peace, and it will be so. Hold to that idea!

However, there can also be different time-lines of our own individual choosing, creations separate from one another.

How do you choose?

And will you be happy with the personal karma resulting from your choice?

When they get a team together to burn them down, when they have finished in Thailand, hire them to go to the UK and Australia and burn them all down there as well, 1 for every non-Muslim that they have killed including our forces. That should do it!

Deary me, but there are some truly ridiculous notions that pass for thought these days.

#buddhistmonkslivesmatter

Another pathetic, coward <deleted>, requesting the tax-funded local gang to do what he preaches, living up to his ideals. Approving violence, demanding "collateral damage" - Except, of course, if it's a buddhist monk - What a hypocrite.

Does he already have his own tv show?

Be careful what you say about this guy, it appears that he doesn’t like criticism (even about his hairstyle) - http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1438847628.

Trouble is, these people attract admirers.

Why would the reporter call a monk a "skinhead"? On the full moon of every month, all monks are skinheads as they all shave their heads then. Makes no sense. coffee1.gif

This would cause huge harm to the peace that had been between thais for centeries before1906 this problem is in the south ,why would you want to attack temples in the north of thailand thai muslins not former malays/now thai family linked Muslins and you if you carried out such an monstrous act turn thai onto thai because of terroests in the south ?

Given any Thai make can become a monk and many criminals hide out as monks, why should this one heeded?

This monk is not just a simple monk.

No kidding! This man is noted as a senior lecturer (at one time the temples were the education system in Thailand) at one of the most prestigious temples in the Kingdom. This guy could have some serious backing and the potential to be the next Kittivutho. Just another reason that, going forward, watch with concern.

even if you take a hardliine, i just fail to see what benefit doing something as stupid as this would do...

One benefit, the locals wouldn't be woken so early by the call to prayer.

I get woken every morning by 'em chicken, so kill chicken. Not all of them, I like 'em eggs.

even if you take a hardliine, i just fail to see what benefit doing something as stupid as this would do...

One benefit, the locals wouldn't be woken so early by the call to prayer.

I get woken every morning by 'em chicken, so kill chicken. Not all of them, I like 'em eggs.

string of looney posts... people - do you not understand religious extremism? No religion has a monopoly on it.

ignorance pure.

No religion has monopoly but one stands out big when it comes to public decapitations...whistling.gif

and in my country one religion stands out for killing doctors and bombing women's health clinics... whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Maybe they say the same of you.

They do ,and i was told this ," you are as nothing to us less than something on my shoe ,that is what we think of non believers " and if you think anything else mate ,you are either one of them or a left wing luvvie that reads the Guardian and will be the downfall of the west .sad.png It is an evil religion , most of the worlds troubles are where it is practised

Edited by i claudius

They do ,and i was told this ," you are as nothing to us less than something on my shoe ,that is what we think of non believers " and if you think anything else mate ,you are either one of them or a left wing luvvie that reads the Guardian and will be the downfall of the west .sad.png It is an evil religion , most of the worlds troubles are where it is practised

Thanks claude, I was having a bad day but after reading your post I feel much better ! biggrin.png

Deary me, but there are some truly ridiculous notions that pass for thought these days.
Its MY opinion ok? You can think whatever you want, up to you.

No way are you EVER gonna make me think like you...good day to you.

After living among dealing with and doing business with Muslims for many many years,I can only say ,their religion is one of hate,never love and I would trust a rattlesnake more than one of them,sorry if that offends anyone ,but I have spent to much of my life dealing with them,if you are not one of them ,then to most of them you are nothing

30 years in a Muslim country here and all I can say is that it must be you.

What nonsense you do post.

Its MY opinion ok? You can think whatever you want, up to you.

No way are you EVER gonna make me think like you...good day to you.

If I ever found myself thinking like you, I'd have to change what I'm thinking.

takes one to know one then

takes one to know one then

Not necessarily so....

Once you've seen a beheading 100 yards from you in the borough of Woolwich in the name of Islam. You will never forget. So I for one not only feel what he says but also would like to see the end of Islam in my own country. Because this shit is only going to get worse, a lot worse.

Once you've seen a beheading 100 yards from you in the borough of Woolwich in the name of Islam. You will never forget. So I for one not only feel what he says but also would like to see the end of Islam in my own country. Because this shit is only going to get worse, a lot worse.

It's not your country, it belongs to all it's citizens, irrespective of faith.

Only a bigot calls for the eradication of another faith.

Be they buddhist, christian, muslim, whatever.

Bigotry and intolerance are the problem, not faith.

It's not your country, it belongs to all it's citizens, irrespective of faith.

Only a bigot calls for the eradication of another faith.

Be they buddhist, christian, muslim, whatever.

Bigotry and intolerance are the problem, not faith.

there lies the problem. a f...... lefty. My my I say again my country has been Christian for centuries,if I'm a bigot do you really think I care what you say.&lt;deleted&gt;

There certainly are-

Islam is a religion of peace

Mohammad did not marry a 6 year old (even though scripture says he did)

Islam was not spread through war and death

Islam does not hate Jews and Christians (even though scripture calls them pigs and monkeys)

Terrorists are not real Muslims

rolleyes.gif

Don't know if I should laugh or cry about all the stupid comments here.

Do you really believe your "home" boulevard press ? We are living in a capitalism world and money is controlled by whom ?

Do you understand the away of "islam banking" ? No you don't ( most of you not I am sure ).

The hate on muslim is used by politics ( nothing new: politics using religion and visa versa ) to get your thoughts away from the real problems.

Not my business, believe what you want, the best business partner I had in my life where believing muslim, bhuddist not even come close to that ( their religion is build on lying anyway ), if trust in Thailand>>> trust a muslim.

Heil Hitler

The entire problem of the world is religion. Everyone listening to their imaginary friend.And Muslims are the most bigoted and intolerant of the bunch. From beheadings to FGM. Kidnapping women and selling and using them as slaves,destroying history cause they don't like it. My question is what's going to do the earth in first,climate change or Islam. We are all damned because Political Correctness blinds people to the threat. Wake up people their coming and their coming for YOU!

If this monk is not obviously on the Monkhood wavelength,then he must be beneath it,......all the more reason for him to find a more suitable occupation,and leave wiser students of Bhuddism, to decide policy,from the handed History of Bhuddism!

Edited by MAJIC

This Guy definately doesn't have a natural calling for the Bhuddist Monkhood!

Mosques are only mortar and bricks and replicable, human life aren't, so far those Muslim terrorists

are killing innocent people indiscreetly and with malic, as many as 6,000 people are already dead

and counting, and if it take a very radicle and extreme idea to stop it, that I'm all for it...

You think burning mosques would stop it? Take that 6,000 dead and multiply by how many?