Lat Krabang views as a place to live?

I know a bit out of Bangkok - but what are peoples experience/views of living here.

Seems quite cheap considering access to the Airport Link means only 15 minutes into town.

There seem to be some decent moo baans here?

Any views? Opinions? Recommendations on estates/restaurants/bars/shops etc?

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL

Nice if you are a plane spotter.

I thinks its all quite industrial, and low lying (Wet). Avoid Rom Klao road like the plague, the traffic is horrendous.

It is close to the airport link though, so i suppose if you needed to travel to BKK reguallry and wanted to live outside the centre it would be okay, but i am sure there are better areas which meet your requirement.

Nice if you are a plane spotter.

I thinks its all quite industrial, and low lying (Wet). Avoid Rom Klao road like the plague, the traffic is horrendous.

It is close to the airport link though, so i suppose if you needed to travel to BKK reguallry and wanted to live outside the centre it would be okay, but i am sure there are better areas which meet your requirement.

All depends where you are I suppose - only a few miles one way or the other and no sign/noise.

There are also some nice estates and golf courses with houses that are 25-50m baht which are primarily aimed at Thai buyers. I'm assuming that if they're smart enough to make that amount of money they're smart enough to buy a house in a decent area wink.png

Unfortunately, I think if you buy house in Bkk there has to be a certain amount of compromise. Not a lot of new builds near existing BTS stations which aren't silly. Condos a different thing all together.

Personally, I quite like Ramintra but again the traffic can be terrible - and when is the Pink line ever going to get built?

Looking at Perfect Place 77.

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL

Razz, do you mean Perfect Place On-Nut/Lad Krabang...right next to Tesco Lotus? If so I've just bought there. Looked at loads of new developments in the 6-10mb bracket from Pattanakarn to Suan Luang to Bangna. This was the best VFM, location and design in my opinion. Natural area and a very short drive to paradise park (new BTS) and Suan Luang park. The only downer is that apart from the Tesco there's really nothing good to walk to or visit on the main road. Flyover also due to open in March to link On Nut/Lad Krabang with Chalermprakiet.

Razz, do you mean Perfect Place On-Nut/Lad Krabang...right next to Tesco Lotus? If so I've just bought there. Looked at loads of new developments in the 6-10mb bracket from Pattanakarn to Suan Luang to Bangna. This was the best VFM, location and design in my opinion. Natural area and a very short drive to paradise park (new BTS) and Suan Luang park. The only downer is that apart from the Tesco there's really nothing good to walk to or visit on the main road. Flyover also due to open in March to link On Nut/Lad Krabang with Chalermprakiet.

Err..I dunno it's a bit late as the Mrs has already bought it! laugh.png

The one next to Paseo Mall.

I think this one:

http://www.pf.co.th/single-house/perfect-place/sukhumvit77-suvarnabhumi/

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL