Divorcing A Thail Lady

I marry a thia lady 2 months after meeting her. Now I regret so much as I find that she is not compatable. she use to throw her anger and never repsect me.

Recently, I paid a deposit (220,000 bhat) for a house but it has to be in her name according to Thailand law. The house is now under construction and we have also ordered made some add in.

We have a very heated quarrel and this is not the first time.

I aks for a divorce. Now I want to know what happend to the house, will the company confiscate the deposit since we back out and do we have to pay compensation?.

Is she entitle to claim any things from me as I live In malaysia. We only meet once in a month in Bangkok and we did not go through a ceremonial wedding. We onlt register in Malaysia.

If we divorce, understand that it is the law of Malaysia that presides as the marriage registration took place in Malaysia and not Thailand, is this ocrrect?

I am at a lost and hope to fidn a good solution out.

Get your divorce, get out and forget the Bht220K.

A swift clean break is best, leave her to get what is now her money out of the house in her name.

Do not hang around leaving the door open for her to come after your assets in Malaysia.

3 people with problems.....

1. you (lost 220.000 baht) + a newly wedded wife; but that's your own fault I suppose

2. your wife...

4. the Thai constructor of the house.

LaoPo

There's a phrase, "you can take a girl out of the bar, but you can't take the bar out of the girl"

:D

Now what that effectively means and translates to is "Once a skank, always a skank"

:o

You're best rid of her. You sound like a decent generous chap, maybe a bit too trusting, but deserve a lot better.

Anyway, in a nutshell, my advice is ........hire a good lawyer.