Need help for improving Thai driving

mmh8

I need help to mix this video with gangnam style video. I also want to edit over lyric of audio so it goexs driving Thai style. not interested in money , nor publicity, jsut need to find someone with time and who has ability to mix video and audio. The theme is one I mentioned before, but now I want to take action. Please help, maybe we can make a difference.

I've some ideas , based on the clip below and the many others out online. This is all to the theme song of gangnam style with lyrics driving thai style

If you take a look at his https://youtu.be/ztuyTNqbOWI or this link if that one don't work.https://www.facebook.com/stopforstep/videos/1558944324350118/

Then I want to mix in the clipo of the kids getting scattered over the road like cabbages and the white van cutting up the truck so it falls in ditch.

Thailand has one of worlds worst traffic safety history. I want to get athis video set up and make it viral, the idea being to provoke powers that be into doing something.

need other lyrics like we don't give a shit about you cos we driving in car - then chorus driving thailand style driving thailand style - as group of school girls walking across pedestrian crossing are knocked over by car -

we don't give a shit about you cos we driving on motorbike - image of pedestrians getting hit by motorbikes- driving thailand style, driving thialand style

we don't give a shit about you cos ewe buddist mothers - image of someone stopping car on main road to visit 7-11 - drving thailand style driving thailand style

we don't give a shit aobut you cos I've a phone call to make - image of car coasting to halt in fast moving traffic as they answer pohone- driving thailand style driving thailand style.

Thai people can drive ? i thought they just got in or on pointed it and put the pedal to the metal untill they arrive , ,i mean they can talk on the phone ,text ,and watch a movie the rest of the time .sad.png most seem to

Edited by i claudius

I would do gerry123, however time is an issue for me. i.e spend it with family or earning money. no time to learn video edit /audio edit. thought perhaps others may feel strongly about this.

I sometimes have to refrain myself from jumping out of my vehicle to releive drivers of the keys to their vehicles. I would love to do so, just the risk of getting that close to a car with a thai driver in it.

great idea if you are bright /intelligent enough to come up with an idea like that why can you not adapt that knowledge to

the editing aspect ectfacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

"...if you are bright /intelligent enough..."

If he were, indeed. I think your sarcasm went over his head.

great idea if you are bright /intelligent enough to come up with an idea like that why can you not adapt that knowledge to

the editing aspect ectfacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

"...if you are bright /intelligent enough..."

If he were, indeed. I think your sarcasm went over his head.

i think you're correct but not written as sarcasm hence the smiley just a little banter

This appears to be an attempt by the OP to generate hits on his Facebook and UtuBe account.S Surely one of his followers on the aforementioned could assist in with editing of the slag off Thai driving video project.

I would do gerry123, however time is an issue for me. i.e spend it with family or earning money. no time to learn video edit /audio edit. thought perhaps others may feel strongly about this.

I sometimes have to refrain myself from jumping out of my vehicle to releive drivers of the keys to their vehicles. I would love to do so, just the risk of getting that close to a car with a thai driver in it.

It`s a complicated process and have to have advanced IT knowledge to do this.

Need to download your video. Then take out the original audio from the video. Then choose your audio that has to be in synced with the video. The video should be converted to AVI then you can use a software like MS Movie Maker, Nero, Virtualdub or Virtualdub mod to edit and blend the audio into the video.

Take into consideration Thailand`s defamation laws, be careful what you put out there.