Which credit card has no annual fee?

Just saw in the bill a awful 4,000 baht annual fee for the credit card... the banks make an indecent amount of monies off merchants. Why do we still pay fees? It's actually something that's increasingly done away in other countries because of stiff competition from banks to have their cards in your wallet.

Anyone knows of any card with no annual fee?

What in your experience is the best card... rewards n value vs fee...

thanks in adv for your inputs!

Most banks offer credit cards with no annual fee. Many will give you "platinum" cards too, its just the spending limit is low and you will have to show proof of your income and cash in the bank to get them to increase it for you.

Krrungsri normally have the most discount as well as better installment payment terms.

SCB is not too bad, pain in the butt to exchange reward stuff though, they make it hard for you.

Rewards from Thai banks sucks.

Citibank and Amex have the best rewards.

CC is a game you have to play just like insurance...rules and fees change..the loyal customers get burned. Right now you can get a Delta Amex and get 50,000 ff miles, good forever. You gotta spend 2000 usd in the first three months...fee waived the first year...you can one way on Korean to the US for 40,000..they got free drinks, too, and fly direct from CNX. I'm buying a/c for my condo and will put 6 months health insurance on it..maybe some Christmas Shopping...

If you can get it, the Schwab card is great. No foreign fees and no ATM fees.

Keep it quiet Ok

Yeah, but it's not a credit card -- it's a debit/ATM card. And best not to use it in the credit mode (swipe and sign), as a clone could wipe out your bank account (vice a true credit card, whereby a clone would only put a temporary bump in your credit limit).

But, if you can get the Schwab card, which certainly is tops for ATM transactions (no card fee, no foreign transaction fee, and reimbursement of ATM owner's 180 baht fee), then apply for a Capital One Quicksilver credit card, which has no foreign transaction fee, plus 1.5% cash back on all purchases. Nice combo in your wallet. (But, not sure where you're from.....maybe I missed something.)

Oh yeah. No annual fees on either of these cards.

Edited by JimGant

If you can get it, the Schwab card is great. No foreign fees and no ATM fees.

Keep it quiet Ok

Yeah, but it's not a credit card -- it's a debit/ATM card. And best not to use it in the credit mode (swipe and sign), as a clone could wipe out your bank account (vice a true credit card, whereby a clone would only put a temporary bump in your credit limit).

But, if you can get the Schwab card, which certainly is tops for ATM transactions (no card fee, no foreign transaction fee, and reimbursement of ATM owner's 180 baht fee), then apply for a Capital One Quicksilver credit card, which has no foreign transaction fee, plus 1.5% cash back on all purchases. Nice combo in your wallet. (But, not sure where you're from.....maybe I missed something.)

Oh yeah. No annual fees on either of these cards.

Good info! One good thing about them is if there is fraud, they'll deal with it properly. Not like most banks here. I've had fraud many times over the years and everything was resolved properly.

Plus, there are daily limits and alerts that can be set.