Video of Thai man brutally assaulting wife sparks outrage

webfact

Video of Thai man brutally assaulting wife sparks outrage

*Warning Graphic Content*

SAMUT PRAKAN:-- Footage of a man brutally beating his wife has sparked outrage on Thai news sites and across social media.

The 31 second clip shows the man kicking his wife in the head, leaving her unconscious before then stamping on her face several times.

The attack was carried out in broad daylight on a road side in Samut Prakan and in full view of people driving by.

The 41 year old victim suffered serious injuries to her head and face and was admitted to the intensive care unit of Vibharam Chaiprakarn hospital.

Daily News reports how the victim and her husband had been out drinking earlier in the day.

The pair began to argue when the husband accused his wife of having an affair.

The argument then escalated when the husband launched the ferocious attack on his wife.

The husband was later arrested and allegedly confessed to police. He remains in police custody after being charged with assault.

Source: Daily News
Video: Youlike/ Facebook: Poramet

tvn.png
-- 2015-11-05

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The confession is irrelevant surely as the video has him bang to rights.

Hope this is 1 of those occasions where the cops act a little too rough with the perp .

This scumbag needs a taste of his own medicine for sure. Hope the lady makes a full recovery

So the who person filmed this hopefully gave this guy a good beating. He's been caught on film, but in Thailand can the guy get away with, "My wife is my property. I have the right to do with her whatever I want." ?

Edited by tubby johnson

Cane that skunk-drunk a**hole's buttocks until he faints of pain. And then give him a few more strokes just like he did with his unconscious wife. I have absolutely no tolerance for wife or child beaters nor anyone who doesn't stop when their victim is already on the ground and defenseless.

Couldn't watch it through. The guy probably watched his father beating his mother as he grew up and thinks this is normal. Had a market in small village 10 yrs ago and used to see the women come in with shiners and other injuries after every weekend when the boys got their load on. Wife says spousal abuse is pretty common, mostly among the drinkers.

I think the fundamental problem is that city people in thailand have been highly exposed to lead poisoning for decades. It definitiely leads to problems with brain development, self control and low IQ.

It would explain many things about this country, including the disfunctional government and legal system, all drawn from BKK peopen, as well as an underclass unable to control their actions

https://www.google.co.th/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=lead%20poisoning%20symptoms

I think the fundamental problem is that city people in thailand have been highly exposed to lead poisoning for decades. It definitiely leads to problems with brain development, self control and low IQ.

It would explain many things about this country, including the disfunctional government and legal system, all drawn from BKK peopen, as well as an underclass unable to control their actions

https://www.google.co.th/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=lead%20poisoning%20symptoms

Eddie61.. I was going to jump in and not favourably comment about your post but then got to thinking... the whole leather tannery industry as well as other industries is concentrated down there.. years ago I did some work down there and was revolted by the smell in the air and the heavy metal effluent that was directly discharged into the drains..... quite allot of red and yellow dyes used then and probably still now are lead and cadmium based ( even though the most of the world bans them)

So I change my thinking and give you this a high probability factor and in some ways does give I think a glimmer of insight .......

Eddie61.. I was going to jump in and not favourably comment about your post but then got to thinking... the whole leather tannery industry as well as other industries is concentrated down there.. years ago I did some work down there and was revolted by the smell in the air and the heavy metal effluent that was directly discharged into the drains..... quite allot of red and yellow dyes used then and probably still now are lead and cadmium based ( even though the most of the world bans them)

So I change my thinking and give you this a high probability factor and in some ways does give I think a glimmer of insight .......

Don't ignore leaded petrol which was universal until about 10 years ago, and the fact that most commuters were exposed for 3-4 hours a day in buses. The damage is particularly heavy during the formative years of brain development. It would account for a generation of morons now aged about 20-40

Edited by eddie61

He has been highly exposed to alcohol,don't give the man excuses,

regards Worgeordie

That's why there are no incidents of uncontrolled violence and low IQ in other parts of the world.

Great, Sherlock!

Edited by forumuser10

I had to rescue an old farang man from an abusive Thai girl once. My god she was an animal. We asked her to be removed from the house as he had the good old ''30 YEAR LEASE'' on the land chestnut. The police said go away its a domestic. We went to a lawyer and he said the easiest way you can get her out is by force. I said he is an old man how can he use force. They then said it will take minimum of two years to go through the courts. Once the court issues the document the police have to remove her. Take note folks, all this 30 year lease is worthless if the Thai refuses to leave.

Absolutely sickening and this guy deserves the full weight of the law and any other punishment that may be visited upon him.

However... having said that, why is nobody outraged by the amount of domestic violence on Thai television. Atrocities like this appear nightly on the Lakorn dramas.

After watching these for years, Thai people just might believe this to be acceptable behaviour.

The text description was more than enough - I could not actually watch the video, so I don't know if the person taking the video or any other witnesses tried in anyway to stop it - I assume not?

A separate article said Thailand has the highest rate of infidelity, so I wonder how many similar cases like this happen on average each year?

Nasty.

i for one would have gone over and punched his lights out and poured that food all over his face,{ if it was hot}, and rubbed the chillies into his eyes , that really turned my stomach , hope she recovers and stands up in court to help his sentence of 20 yrs , WA*KER !