New Location for The Bookhouse Restaurant Udon Thani

MYKTHEMIN

It is no longer where it was it is now within city lodge.

The Bookhouse is still where it always has been - don't think the Owners would like to know it has been moved

Sorry the building is still there, but the food element and business is now at the city lodge, I know the owner very well. get get your facts right?

You cannot be serious? pannerai food is complete crap and if you like it you have been seriously denied good food, never mention good food and pannerai in the same sentence!! the bookhouse breakfasts are superb and always have been. An excellent buffet can be found in the centara.

Something is really weird. If you search "Bookhouse Restaurant Udon" you get www.thebookhouseandcoffeeshop.com/

Clicking that link will take you to the Dairy Restaurant (who have a nice website BTW).

I am going to have to walk into the City Lodge today and sort this out...

I went to the City Lodge today at noon.

You have no clue that it contains the Bookhouse Restaurant until you are handed the huge Bookhouse menu. I had the English breakfast for 180 baht. It was ample and well above average (the fried eggs could have been hot).

Nice, clean bar/restaurant combo. Serve food from 10-14:00 and 17-22:00. Free Wi-Fi.

The Bookhouse is still where it always has been - don't think the Owners would like to know it has been moved .{Quote ]

You are obviously not familiar with Udon, are you a resident in farlang land.??

FYI,

Steve still has the Irish Clock ?? . Justin where are thou.

Also , crocodie , is going strong.coffee1.gif

I ate breakfast at the Pannerai a few times and found it fine. Hard to screw up breakfast: eggs, toast, bacon/sausage, etc.

Yes; the PANNARAI is definitely the place I normally go to in Udon .. western / Thai fusion, delicious, fresh cooked eggs - any style - bacon, fried tomatoes, range of rice dishes and curries .... couldn't be better for a family.

Yes; the PANNARAI is definitely the place I normally go to in Udon .. western / Thai fusion, delicious, fresh cooked eggs - any style - bacon, fried tomatoes, range of rice dishes and curries .... couldn't be better for a family.

I ate breakfast at the Pannerai a few times and found it fine. Hard to screw up breakfast: eggs, toast, bacon/sausage, etc.

Nah , Seaside 2 , full English breakfast @ 95 bht . fill your boots .

FYI , Sports Bar land,has been bought by BKK hospital .

The good news , they have acquired other premises in lower Soi Sin, for early next year clap2.gif

Tats all for now folks .coffee1.gif

Pannerai and seaside 2 sell absolutely disgusting food, if you like it I feel sorry for you or is just because it is cheap?

My friends and I eat regularly at the Seaside. And many other restaurants including Good corner, Irish clock, Mad hatter, Italian restaurant, Smiling Frog, Tbar, Chris's place to name a few.

Seaside is busy most days. I have never heard a complaint from customers or friends in all the time it has been open.

As you correctly said the prices are cheap. However the food is good quality.

I really do wonder why you are making such blatantly incorrect statements re the quality of their food?

Have you had some issues there?smile.png

The Seaside 2 breakfast for 95thb was good enough for me and great value. I say 'was' because my missus told me it had been sold or shut down. So I didnt bother going there last time I was in Udon.

Seaside is still open.

.............Thanks

Pannerai and seaside 2 sell absolutely disgusting food, if you like it I feel sorry for you or is just because it is cheap?

My friends and I eat regularly at the Seaside. And many other restaurants including Good corner, Irish clock, Mad hatter, Italian restaurant, Smiling Frog, Tbar, Chris's place to name a few.

Seaside is busy most days. I have never heard a complaint from customers or friends in all the time it has been open.

As you correctly said the prices are cheap. However the food is good quality.

I really do wonder why you are making such blatantly incorrect statements re the quality of their food?

Have you had some issues there?smile.png

Have you tried the Burger at Sampon Fish and Chips , Excellent with grilled onions, I enjoy Little Italian Restaurant, Great Prices and Conversation

Nah , Seaside 2 , full English breakfast @ 95 bht . fill your boots .

FYI , Sports Bar land,has been bought by BKK hospital .

The good news , they have acquired other premises in lower Soi Sin, for early next year clap2.gif

Tats all for now folks .coffee1.gif

Seaside 2 is good value for money,sorry i'm not into deep fried stuff!

What is your problem here MYM, the food i PANNARAI is fine, a great breakfast. Just because you had an over-done boiled egg doesn't mean the rest of the menu is inedible.

As you are nothing more than a keyboard-warrior I suggest you stay in the village and wallow in your own self pity rather than subject us to your ridiculous bigotry.

Any problems, my name is Chris and I drink at the Sapan Sports Bar,

If you like crap food carry on eating there, far below my standards. Soi sanpan fish and chips is good for cod and burgers, I like Dose and good everything, wine society , wine house etc etc not cheap crap. Pannerai is awful tastless bacon stale bread cold eggs, looks great but tastes terrible, cheap orange juice like knats piss,. if you like it carry on, same for irish clock food was good with steve and mali better with trevor and anne now I do not eat there not a patch on what it was such a shame.

Archived