Thai man viciously attacks student... for beating his son at a computer game

webfact

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very simple solution : CLOSE ALL THOSE GAME SHOPS and BAN all those violent tv soaps !!!

Children dont learn a sh^t there but shooting and killing....

And then they are surprised there is so many violence and murders in TH

Always have to laugh when i read "and the General keeps them happy..." -- Especially now

when that moron minister of education decided to finish lessons at 2.30 pm....

Wondering how that guy became minister... Oh yes of course..... sssssst coffee1.gif

This seven year old kid was thrown out of two internet shops before...And this internet shop more than once

Kid always a PROBLEM..things not go his way go to papa...whole family get violent..

They all should be in Jail...

As it is the papa pathetic and teach son nothing but evil...kid be dead before 16..

Man in orange shirt a coward...low life

Very brave men when they have 5 men against one young man. Senseless act that should get these as-holes put in jail.I hope this young mans father and friends visit this man when he is only so he knows what it feels like to get beat in this manner!

love to meet the coward orange shirt...put a whupping on him....punk

I agree with most of what is being said here.

Re: the article itself, since when is the ultimate price not death, and 7 years old a toddler?

7 years old is probably a "toddler" in Thailand, in the same way as a 22 year old is a "teenager".

I think they must be talking about mental development age.......

Pathetic people. None of them will ever have any self-respect. None of them will ever have a nice wife. None of them will ever earn decent money. None of them will ever travel to Europe ofr America. None of them will ever experience a better life outside their own third-world bottom-of-the-rung existences. Losers!

His dad, is such a wimp, such a half man, such a baboon, he could not face a 20 year old kid without his ragtag team of hooligans. What a waste of oxygen. What a complete goombah. I am sure this kid is real proud of his dad now. Talk about losing perspective in life. In most civilized societies, this insect, and his group of insects would be facing 5-10 years in a state prison. There, he could enjoy the wonders of 20 years olds making him their girlfriend, which is exaclty what he deserves. What a two bit punk ass dimwit.

The young guy assaulted by this sewage effluent scum must have a few fit mates who could lend a hand to individually seek out and sort out these <deleted> - they certainly need a good lesson in life.

Pathetic people. None of them will ever have any self-respect. None of them will ever have a nice wife. None of them will ever earn decent money. None of them will ever travel to Europe ofr America. None of them will ever experience a better life outside their own third-world bottom-of-the-rung existences. Losers!

Really?

Agree with the sentiment that this son, father and his buddies are pond life...... But the whole entire Thai populous....... You say; "Pathetic people. None of them will ever have any self-respect"....

What you have written I feel says more about you than Thais..... Did you get burnt in Thailand? Sorry to hear this.... If you did, but your post is a typical; 'Baby out with the bath water' reaction.

Have to say.... your rant, (come-on.... it was a rant) made me laugh out loud when I read; "None of them will ever have a nice wife"

Really?

Agree with the sentiment that this son, father and his buddies are pond life...... But the whole entire Thai populous....... You say; "Pathetic people. None of them will ever have any self-respect"....

What you have written I feel says more about you than Thais..... Did you get burnt in Thailand? Sorry to hear this.... If you did, but your post is a typical; 'Baby out with the bath water' reaction.

Have to say.... your rant, (come-on.... it was a rant) made me laugh out loud when I read; "None of them will ever have a nice wife"

You have to make allowances for some people as they aren't really in tune with reality. Trust he is not passing this attitude onto his students .

Thanks Facebook mentality. They don't need drugs here in Thailand, the internet and university crime screen is enough and throw in the Ladyboys robbing tourist and their own people robbing their own people, welcome to LOS. Hell, you think you were in the Middle East, Russian airlines or maybe NYC or L.A. living here.

Wow - so much parternalistic indignant khrapp about the behaviour of trailor park trash - some are outright hilarious and some are just downright sad.

Some people here need to calm down, some need to leave (Cambodia sounded OK), and some just need to remember that they are in Thailand.

Personally, I love most Thai women and I think that most Thai men are copulated idiots - but I accept that and get with my things, and I dont worry or care about theirs.

post-231618-0-50356900-1447149514_thumb.

This was a report from the south, who knows where the line is drawn for south though?

Anyway, a couple of years ago, the gardener working in a hotel next to my living quarters, went back to Songhkla because his son had finished his first year in School, the grades came later, his son came 1'st in his class, he was 7 years old at the time.

To celebrate, the gardener went home and also got his son a present, the present was a 22 cal. revolver, but without bullets cheesy.gif.​

This was a report from the south, who knows where the line is drawn for south though?

Anyway, a couple of years ago, the gardener working in a hotel next to my living quarters, went back to Songhkla because his son had finished his first year in School, the grades came later, his son came 1'st in his class, he was 7 years old at the time.

To celebrate, the gardener went home and also got his son a present, the present was a 22 cal. revolver, but without bullets cheesy.gif.​

No bullets, a little thoughtless, wasn't it?