Violence erupts as Poland marks Independence Day

webfact

Violence erupts as Poland marks Independence Day

606x341_316910.jpg

WARSAW: - Tens of thousands of far-right activists have taken part in Poland’s annual Independence March.

The rally started in the capital Warsaw and proceeded to the National Stadium where several speakers addressed the crowd to voice their opposition to Poland’s reception of immigrants.

“Poland for Poles. Poles for Poland” was the slogan chanted as violence erupted between protesters and police.

There were calmer celebrations elsewhere. The main event took place at the Pilsudski Square with President Andrzej Duda overseeing a military parade to mark the end of Russia, Prussia and Austria’s partition of Polish territories, 97 years ago.

There was also a mass at the Holy Cross Church to honour the memory of Marshal Jozef Pilsudski, one of the main architects of Poland’s independence.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2015-11-12

It should be illegal for these Slavs and AngloSaxons to be proud of themselves, their ancestors, their culture and their country - just like in the Uk, Sweden and Germany. Embrace the "rain of knowledge" these primitives bring and rejoice the fairly imminent cessation of having your own country and culture.

Who am I kidding, just wish I was there to stand with you, brothers. Perseverance furthers, we can win this battle so long as we accept our main adversary is the liberal bigots that forbid discussing the issue sensibly.

The Defense Minister for the newly elected right wing Law and Justice party has underlined the historically deep rooted anti-Semitism in Poland and the right wing. The slogan "Poland for Poles. Poles for Poland" originates from anti-Semitism.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/10/polish-defence-minister-condemned-over-jewish-conspiracy-theory

Muslims are another 'other' to be targeted in the far right's quest for power. With the knowledge of history, I find it astonishing that members of this forum align themselves to and support the far right.

Edited by simple1

I don't think anybody wants their country to be overrun by foreigner races/cultures. It doesn't make you a bad person to be proud of your ethnicity/culture and to want to protect it. And for the record, countries like Japan and Israel have never accepted refugees. Only limp wristed, guilt feeling countries(you can guess which ones).

The Defense Minister for the newly elected right wing Law and Justice party has underlined the historically deep rooted anti-Semitism in Poland and the right wing. The slogan "Poland for Poles. Poles for Poland" originates from anti-Semitism.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/10/polish-defence-minister-condemned-over-jewish-conspiracy-theory

Muslims are another 'other' to be targeted in the far right's quest for power. With the knowledge of history, I find it astonishing that members of this forum align themselves to and support the far right.

Perhaps because they are not 'FAR RIGHT' , but can see further than the end of their politcally correct nose. There is a war between the followers of a certain medieval cult and other religions/cults, the former trying to destroy/replace the latter. Poland is basically a Christian culture, with modern democratic laws. The Poles do not want to subjugated, yet again, by another external faction. I don't blame them. Christian churches and christianity is being attacked in Indonesia by followers of an abhorrent cult. Why? It is no threat to anyone.

It should be illegal for these Slavs and AngloSaxons to be proud of themselves, their ancestors, their culture and their country - just like in the Uk, Sweden and Germany. Embrace the "rain of knowledge" these primitives bring and rejoice the fairly imminent cessation of having your own country and culture.

Who am I kidding, just wish I was there to stand with you, brothers. Perseverance furthers, we can win this battle so long as we accept our main adversary is the liberal bigots that forbid discussing the issue sensibly.

I'm ashamed to share a cultural heritage with you.

Perhaps because they are not 'FAR RIGHT' , but can see further than the end of their politcally correct nose. There is a war between the followers of a certain medieval cult and other religions/cults, the former trying to destroy/replace the latter. Poland is basically a Christian culture, with modern democratic laws. The Poles do not want to subjugated, yet again, by another external faction. I don't blame them. Christian churches and christianity is being attacked in Indonesia by followers of an abhorrent cult. Why? It is no threat to anyone.

If you hate Muslims because of the actions of Muslim bigots you are not opposing bigotry but being a bigot yourself. All religions and religion-like ideologies have been and are responsible for terrible atrocities. If we aim to fight hatred the most dangerous enemy is ourselves.

Thankyou for the courtesy of a polite reply. I do not hate Moslems, I hate the idea that my society is being subjugated by an alien religion, due to our own permissiveness and weakness. Moslems can do what they like, live how they like, die how they like in their OWN countries. Do not come to mine, and then complain that they are OFFENDED by our right to free speech, our right to critisize anything that we disagree with. If someone lives in a democratic country then one should abide by the customs/laws of that country, if one is offended by these customs and laws, go away and live somewhere else. As you say, religion has been responsible for some terrible attrocities, the Catholic church in prticular, in South America, Incas,Aztecs etc. This would not be allowed to happen in today, we have much better education and global communications and millions would be aware of these actions. The UN would have to react to stop the attrocities. I have no hatred in me, I just desplive ill manners and bullying. You come to my house, then respect my rules, otherwise leave. Do not try and bully me into changing. If I do not think your ideals are fair and just, I will not accept them. I will not accept Islam.

I don't think anybody wants their country to be overrun by foreigner races/cultures. It doesn't make you a bad person to be proud of your ethnicity/culture and to want to protect it. And for the record, countries like Japan and Israel have never accepted refugees. Only limp wristed, guilt feeling countries(you can guess which ones).

For the record, Israel has treated over 1500 so-called 'rebels' in Israeli hospitals. They come in through a special 'door' opened on the Golan heights.

Neither Japan nor Saudi Arabia have accepted refugees - although Saudi has millions of tents with air-conditioning and more financial resources than European countries.

Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan have welcomed less than a million altogether, but the burden is on Turkey.

For the record, Israel has treated over 1500 so-called 'rebels' in Israeli hospitals. They come in through a special 'door' opened on the Golan heights.

Neither Japan nor Saudi Arabia have accepted refugees - although Saudi has millions of tents with air-conditioning and more financial resources than European countries.

Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan have welcomed less than a million altogether, but the burden is on Turkey.

Where do you source your info? Lebanon is estimated to host about 1.2 million & Jordan 620k+ refugees that's just from the Syrian conflict, excluding Palestinians. Also...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/anhvinh-doanvo/europes-crisis-refugees_b_8175924.html?ir=Australia

Japan has accepted refugees, but extremely low numbers, less than 500.

If you hate Muslims because of the actions of Muslim bigots you are not opposing bigotry but being a bigot yourself. All religions and religion-like ideologies have been and are responsible for terrible atrocities. If we aim to fight hatred the most dangerous enemy is ourselves.

Thankyou for the courtesy of a polite reply. I do not hate Moslems, I hate the idea that my society is being subjugated by an alien religion, due to our own permissiveness and weakness. Moslems can do what they like, live how they like, die how they like in their OWN countries. Do not come to mine, and then complain that they are OFFENDED by our right to free speech, our right to critisize anything that we disagree with. If someone lives in a democratic country then one should abide by the customs/laws of that country, if one is offended by these customs and laws, go away and live somewhere else. As you say, religion has been responsible for some terrible attrocities, the Catholic church in prticular, in South America, Incas,Aztecs etc. This would not be allowed to happen in today, we have much better education and global communications and millions would be aware of these actions. The UN would have to react to stop the attrocities. I have no hatred in me, I just desplive ill manners and bullying. You come to my house, then respect my rules, otherwise leave. Do not try and bully me into changing. If I do not think your ideals are fair and just, I will not accept them. I will not accept Islam.

The fundamentals of Islam are a threat to us.

Edited by Nowisee

A lot of the people posting here seem to forget that they are themselves migrants who have come to Thailand, the vast majority of whom refuse even to learn the language.

No we're not , we are non-immigrants , we get nothing from Thailand , we pay our own way , we don't want to convert Thai's to a barbaric religion. Every year we bend over and show our 800 k . We are the polar opposite of the invaders "refugees" , now invading europe.

And the Thai can expell us in a second , on our own expence.