BREAKING: 100 hostages, 35-40 dead in Paris attacks

Jonathan Fairfield

If NATO had stayed out of Syria this wouldn't have happened and we wouldn't have had hundreds of thousands of Syrians fleeing to Europe. Thanks a lot NATO.

NATO....and now Russia creating even more. And causing ISIS to up their game.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/870560-isis-releases-chilling-video-threatening-to-attack-russia-very-soon/

Oh, what are you talking about!

Russia is the only country in the world today that is serious about fighting ISIS.

It's been widely reported Russia is not 100% bombing ISIS in Syria. Thus, creating even more problems.

It's a sad day for France, and the rest of the world.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jonathan Fairfield, on 14 Nov 2015 - 07:40, said:Jonathan Fairfield, on 14 Nov 2015 - 07:40, said:

Agencies: At least 140 people have been killed in a series of at least six terror attacks across the French capital.

My god... the bad news keeps on coming...... how evil can mankind be to just murder people for the sake

of a different god and religion? who gave birth to those monsters terrorist? cursed be they father and

mothers and the god they worship....

Who gave birth to it? Try starting with the Crusaders, then the oil-hungry Brits and Americans 100 years ago, through to interference in the Middle East to this very day.

If I had any doubt as to what a depraved and pernicious thing you are, this removes it, once and for all.

I don't believe in the 'ignore' forum function, but I will never again engage you in any discussion here. You are despicable, and beneath contempt.

Rot in your own miserable hell.

It was and is utter madness to let all these thousands and thousands of uninvestigated, undocumented, unregulated so-called 'refugees'--most of which are young men--pour into Europe. How many terrorists were among them? Nobody knows--and that's the problem. Probably a lot but even one is one too many. Paris terrorized is one result of this insane policy and I fear it is just the beginning. Wake up, Europe. Wake up, America. Wake up, World.

Jonathan Fairfield, on 14 Nov 2015 - 07:40, said:Jonathan Fairfield, on 14 Nov 2015 - 07:40, said:

Agencies: At least 140 people have been killed in a series of at least six terror attacks across the French capital.

My god... the bad news keeps on coming...... how evil can mankind be to just murder people for the sake

of a different god and religion? who gave birth to those monsters terrorist? cursed be they father and

Who gave birth to it? Try starting with the Crusaders, then the oil-hungry Brits and Americans 100 years ago, through to interference in the Middle East to this very day.
If I had any doubt as to what a depraved and pernicious thing you are, this removes it, once and for all.

I don't believe in the 'ignore' forum function, but I will never again engage you in any discussion here. You are despicable, and beneath contempt.

Rot in your own miserable hell.

I guess even apologists for radical Islam have a right to speak.

RIP to those killed by these cowards. The only upside now is that this is going to prove to the authorities in other countries that an open door asylum policy is simply not an option under the present circumstances. Hope no more are killed from now on in (except the terrorists obviously)

And Europe gets closer and closer to a ban on all Muslim immigrants. How many people need to be killed before it happens ?

God bless Marie Lapenn

Hear hear!

If NATO had stayed out of Syria this wouldn't have happened and we wouldn't have had hundreds of thousands of Syrians fleeing to Europe. Thanks a lot NATO.

Complete and utter BS.

No, that is not bullshit!

That is an unpleasant truth for someone...

Does anyone else see the irony of 100 fans being killed at a Death Metal concert? Isn't this a musical genre that glorifies violence and death...maybe it was part of the show.

One has to feel for the French people at times like this, being led by that little worm of a man, Hollande, but that was their choice, as was the choice to allow unrestricted Muslim immigration into their country.

They're not a death metal band. More like classic rock.

The world has woke up this morning to a new world order where in house terrorists, or supported by local

Muslim communities has massacred scores of innocent people going about their lives...

While this is taking place, the world is agonizing and demonizing Israel for doing exactly what it take

to prevent such atrocity in it's concert halls and restaurants,

The Paris massacre was most likely perpetrated by ISIL or it's affiliates, a close cousin of the Palestinian

terrorists, same religion, same calling, same method and by a group that sympatric to the Palestinian

cause... and ALL IN THE NAME OF ALLAH.....

Go on Europe, and busy yourselfers with marking products from the Jewish settlements while allowing

terrorists infiltrate your cities and mass killing your people....

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

Thousands of people, mostly Christians, have left Aceh Singkil regency, Aceh, for neighboring regencies in North Sumatra after an Islamic group attacked a village and set fire to a church. - See more at: http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2015/10/15/thousands-leave-aceh-after-church-burning.html#sthash.9VphArvK.dpuf

How does that prove thousands of christians dont live happily in indonesia. There are over 60,000 churches in indonesia.

Please note the christians moved to a close place still on sumatra, still muslim regency to be safe. So they moved to a safe place that is muslim. Defeats your argument right there.

Mosques and muslims have been attacked in australia. Does that mean all australians are bigots and terrorists and it is not safe?

Jakarta grapples with Indonesian pro-ISIS fighters, SE Asia ...

www.straitstimes.com/.../jakarta-grapples-with-indonesian-pro-isis-fighte...

Jul 17, 2015 - In a video showing Indonesian pro-Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) fighters, over 70 Indonesian- speaking men in military fatigues and ...

Number Of ISIS Recruits In Indonesia More Than Tripled In ...

www.ibtimes.com/number-isis-recruits-indonesia-more-tripled-recent-mo...

Dec 9, 2014 - An Islamic State group fighter gestures from a vehicle in the countryside of the Syrian Kurdish town of Kobani. The militant group reportedly ...

Every country is battling isis recruits. If muslim countries are as bad as you say then they would not stop them. Wouldnt they be happy for them to join isis?

The world has woke up this morning to a new world order where in house terrorists, or supported by local

Muslim communities has massacred scores of innocent people going about their lives...

While this is taking place, the world is agonizing and demonizing Israel for doing exactly what it take

The Paris massacre was most likely perpetrated by ISIL or it's affiliates, a close cousin of the Palestinian

terrorists, same religion, same calling, same method and by a group that sympatric to the Palestinian

Go on Europe, and busy yourselfers with marking products from the Jewish settlements while allowing

Didn't take long for you to use the thread to promote your religious propaganda.

This morning I awoke and turned on the news (CNN) as I usually do.

Of course the news was full of the ongoing situation in Paris.

For the heck of it I ran through the Thai stations. Not one of them was carrying the news out of Paris.

The few that were showing news was only about local news.

The Thais need to be educated that there is a world beyond Thailand.

First: you re a moron

Secondly, you want to play the smart card but you don't understand shit: Palestinian, Hamas, and so on IS NOT affiliate to ISIL. In fact they are at war.

Remember Iran, Hezbollah,...well they fight against ISIL

I guess his hatred blinds him from the fact isis is at war with the palestinians and trying to take over. The palestinians, along with every muslim country detests isis and is assisting every non muslim country in trying to eradicate isis.

No country, be it muslim or non muslim wants this isis disease.

Maybe France and all of Europe can stop being so complacent now. I think some good could come out of this tragedy.

I think it's more likely our politicians will be telling us again- 'this has nothing to do with Islam' /' these are not real Muslims' / 'lone wolf attacks'. Lying, gutless cowards.

This. And then they will go back and bury their heads in the sand until the next atrocity. They will learn absolutely nothing from this ghastly event.

Anyone surprised ? I think Nana and Pattqya is Neutral territory ?

no-arabs.jpg

That is plain silly.....what is with Christian/Buddhist/Atheist Arabs? Ethnic and Religion is not the same.

Plain silly yes.

And proof of lack of education.

The sign clearly should be: No muslims.

What does a muslim look like?

Post a photo of yourself...Then we can get updated.

That's typical Israeli schadenfreude ...with the usual hasbara message...

This thread starts to be used by some who like to express extreem right and islamophobic ideas...

Most I assume used to be middle of the road live and let live types until recent times.

You have to be a pretty hard lefty not to be turned by recent events.

This morning I awoke and turned on the news (CNN) as I usually do.

Of course the news was full of the ongoing situation in Paris.

For the heck of it I ran through the Thai stations. Not one of them was carrying the news out of Paris.

The few that were showing news was only about local news.

The Thais need to be educated that there is a world beyond Thailand.

Absolute BS

I just flicked through our crappy Thai cable and its on at least 4 Thai news channels live now reporting and has been all morning.

1. TNN

2. Thai Pbs News

3. N Nation News

4. In Thai but don't know the channel name

This thread starts to be used by some who like to express extreem right and islamophobic ideas...

Even funnier to see the usual apologists for Islamic terror rushing in to "explain" this event, minimize it, or claim it's just a few muslims who support this carnage and murder.

Anyone surprised ? I think Nana and Pattqya is Neutral territory ?

no-arabs.jpg

That is plain silly.....what is with Christian/Buddhist/Atheist Arabs? Ethnic and Religion is not the same.

Plain silly yes.

And proof of lack of education.

The sign clearly should be: No muslims.

Post a photo of yourself...Then we can get updated.

Im catholic

But please feel free to answer the question. Will write it slowly to ease comprehension.

Rubbish, but can understand your view if you consider the muslim world to be a few muslims in a Dubai Women's College.

A few Muslims? How about I lived in the UAE for nine years and Saudi for ten? Don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.

You are spot on. At 9/11 all my Muslim friends supported the terrorist attacks and enjoyed to watch it when the WTC came down.

And all my muslim friends who are not from the middle east condemned the attack. So your point being?

My Muslim friends are not from the Middle East but they were Malaysians, Indonesians, Indians, Pakistani and Singaporeans. I converted in 1989 into Islam and left Islam in 2005. I blame the Saudis that started building all those mosques and installed their imams to spread hatred. I know Islam from the 80's and their is nothing left in Southeast Asia what was once a very peaceful religion. You need to be a Muslim to get an inside what is going on in the mind of Muslims. I was part of it for 16 years, speak fluent Malay and Indonesian and often other Muslims tried to manipulate my believes without success.

The only country were Islam seems to be working is Indonesia and Singapore, but only because of the Pancasila in Indonesia and a tough government in Singapore. Philippines and Thailand is a mess. Malay Muslims are racist against the other races, Pakistan and Afghanistan are a complete mess and Arabs are killing each other in the Mideast.

Edited by MobileContent

Even funnier to see the usual apologists for Islamic terror rushing in to "explain" this event, minimize it, or claim it's just a few muslims who support this carnage and murder.

theadiest thing is seeing the terrorists winning as their main goal is division, and racist sheeps like you falling for it.

The ones you believe in, namely USA and Europe in middle east are the closest friends of Saudi Arabia and Qatar who share the Wahhabi ideology.

I cannot see that this can possibly stop here. The people of France have engineered a full scale revolution in the not too distant past and I fear that the people will now take issues into their own hands. This could be the catalyst for a real and determined retribution in which of course many more innocent people are likely to die.

Please explain how this could happen. While the PC leaders and indoctrinators in Europe were busy engineering this mess with their right hands, they were brainwashing and disarming the people with their left hands. Leaders with the goal of controlling their people always start by disarming them.

How are the people of Europe going to fight anyone at all this time? Are the men going to start hitting people with their purses? Are they going to write strongly worded letters? Maybe they'll just walk around saying "Aw, shucks"?

Many of the good people in this world are disarmed by law, but the bad guys keep showing up with their AK-47's, bombs and grenades when you least expect it.

This is the downfall of Europe. The people have given up all power and expect their leaders to protect them. They have believed that their leaders would protect them but they won't and they don't.

See ya Europe. It's been great knowing you. Your sheeple have bitten the dust.

Cheers.

What a horrible news to wake up with! On the other hand, I am not surprised, think we all knew this was going to happen. And I am afraid this is only the start.

Forget about taking in refugees from those Middle Eastern countries. And get rid of religions, the islam to start with.

You still did not have the courage to say ban Islam eh ? On a day like this, you still did not have it in you to single out Islam. You had to throw normal religions into the mix. Religions that had nothing to do with these attacks. You are a coward.

And what do you have to show for your atheist world ? Pol Pot, Stalin and Mao were all atheists.

"And what do you have to show for your atheist world ? Pol Pot, Stalin and Mao were all atheists."

Search for "Christopher Hitchens" and "Richard Dawkings" on youtube - watch all the interviews and debates on this topic. That starting point search will link you to a few other key individuals. Try to do so with an open mind. Best of luck.

Then, Europe & USA, get out of Asia and take your weapons with you.

Go, use your own countries if you need a test field for your military devices. Go ahead and kill yourselves.

Nut stuff.

De-escalation.

If you see a conflict is escalating, you better try to separate the conflicting parties.

If you're not able to see a war when it's there, you're blind.