ISIS Releases Chilling Video Threatening to Attack Russia “Very Soon”

Jonathan Fairfield

ISIS Releases Chilling Video Threatening to Attack Russia “Very Soon”

Islamic State has released a video threatening attacks in Russia "very soon" in revenge for Russian bombing in Syria, the SITE monitoring group said.

The Kremlin said Russian state security services would study the material after the militant group's foreign language media division released a video in Russian with chants of "Soon, very soon, the blood will spill like an ocean".

Islamic State has previously called for attacks on Russia and the United States in revenge for strikes by their warplanes on its fighters in Syria.

Western intelligence officials suspect the ultra-hardline Sunni group of planting a bomb in a Russian passenger plane which crashed in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula on Oct. 31, killing all 224 passengers and crew.

-- Reuters

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..........and Russia will also hit back very hard if attacked.They are still fighting in a way we in the West(unfortunately) stopped doing after WW2,which means a total war.Remember they basically exterminated tens of thousands of people in Checnya and flattened whole cities in the process.

Edited by Yahooka

..........and Russia will also hit back very hard if attacked.They are still fighting in a way we in the West(unfortunately) stopped doing after WW2,which means a total war.Remember they basically exterminated tens of thousands of people in Checnya and flattened whole cities in the process.

Russia's been dealing with terrorist attacks a long time due to their actions in Checnya. I hear what you are saying, unfortunately, the number of innocents killed doesn't justify these actions. There are other ways. But as mentioned above, requires everybody to work together.

Imagine if the US, Russia & China set aside their differences for just awhile and launch a 3 prong assault on ISIS?

Best comment I've read in a long time. Spot on.

Unfortunately, this assumes that all radical Muslims exist only in ISIS. If the US, Russia, and China did manage to wipeout ISIS, standby for soft target attacks against Americans, Russians, and Chinese all over the world...like what just happened in Paris, Russian airliner in Egypt, etc., etc.

Imagine if the US, Russia & China set aside their differences for just awhile and launch a 3 prong assault on ISIS?

Best comment I've read in a long time. Spot on.

Unfortunately, this assumes that all radical Muslims exist only in ISIS. If the US, Russia, and China did manage to wipeout ISIS, standby for soft target attacks against Americans, Russians, and Chinese all over the world...like what just happened in Paris, Russian airliner in Egypt, etc., etc.

That will continue to happen anyway.

Any of these scum who would attack Russia had better hope they die before the authorities get their hands on them. They would be begging to go to Guantanamo. I also think that the FSB are quite nasty enough to ensure harm comes to their families - you are messing with the big boys now and they aren't in the mood.

It could be a feint. I would hope the US (in particular) and the UK will be on extreme high alert.

Australia too.

We are...

The UK is at threat level: "Severe" an attack is highly likely.

Our fire arms law are strict, getting ones hands an AK47 near impossible in the UK, but yes, some indoctrinated nut case with a suicide vest mingling with crowds queuing to get in to a football match or Christmas shoppers a thought I would prefer not to think about.

Time to switch to on line for me Xmas shopping...

Edited by Basil B

I like Putin and what he does for his country , but it was a mistake going to war in Syria. It 's gonna bite them in the a-- , just like in Afganistan.

Remember the suicide bombster in a Russian bus just before Sochi ? The Russian were very pissed and swore they get to the bottom of it .....never heard of it again.

It is not time yet to defeat ISIS , they still have their use , I'm sure Langley agrees with that.

It could be a feint. I would hope the US (in particular) and the UK will be on extreme high alert.

Australia too.

We are...

The UK is at threat level: "Severe" an attack is highly likely.

Our fire arms law are strict, getting ones hands an AK47 near impossible in the UK, but yes, some indoctrinated nut case with a suicide vest mingling with crowds queuing to get in to a football match or Christmas shoppers a thought I would prefer not to think about.

Time to switch to on line for me Xmas shopping...

To hell with high alerts, instead of reacting we should be acting.

Australia too.

The problem in the UK is the enemy within. AND the UK government has not got the balls to deal with these people.

Tell the Judges that the Human Rights Act is only there for non Muslims, this may seem provocative BUT ask any female Muslim what rights she has.

Australia too.

Unfortunately, Australia's new PM, who was busy sucking up to Germany's Angela, and telling her that Australia would look at allowing more immigrants from Syria the day before France's 11/13, failed to and still has not increased the warning level. He must think we're immune.

Basically the terrorists make the life of Muslims around the world very difficult

And it seems they let them. Shouldn't be that hard to point a finger at the radical living next door, yet there is an atmosphere of silent approval. The only way this will end is if their "own" turn on the radicals openly, en masse and with extreme prejudice.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/11/isis-islamic-state-threatens-claims-more-europe-terrorism-attacks-suicide-bombing-paris-london-rome-washington-is-burning-france-england-italy-united-states-terrorism-tweets-twitter-by-isis/

A suspended Twitter account affiliated with the Islamic State allegedly tweeted about the Paris terrorist attacks before they began and said that Rome, London, and possibly Washington, D.C. are next.

The alleged tweet by ISIS also threatened that there would be attacks in London and Rome on November 14 or 15. This was noticed by @VestraPvP.

Edited by alocacoc

Russians also sacrificed millions of their own soldiers on the assault on Berlin. They are actually did most of the heavy lifting in conquering the Germans.

I like Putin and what he does for his country , but it was a mistake going to war in Syria. It 's gonna bite them in the a-- , just like in Afganistan.

Remember the suicide bombster in a Russian bus just before Sochi ? The Russian were very pissed and swore they get to the bottom of it .....never heard of it again.

It is not time yet to defeat ISIS , they still have their use , I'm sure Langley agrees with that.

Sometimes, when the public are not informed, the problem is already solved.

The Russians are very good at that and don't bow down to outcry because social media is deprived of something that doesn't concern them.......................wink.png

IMO, a lot more governments should follow suite.

Edited by chrisinth