LadyBoy Water Volleyball 2015 – Areca Lodge Pattaya, Video Review

webfact

LadyBoy Water Volleyball 2015 – Areca Lodge Pattaya, Video Review

Ladyboy.jpg

PATTAYA: -- This years LadyBoy Water Volleyball charity event which raised over 750,000 baht for various charities.

Charities This year’s are Orphan based:

- Pattaya Orphanage with a successful track record of adoption and providing higher education to children in their care.

- Baan Gerda – Orphans with HIV. Located 230 Kms North of Bangkok – Lopburi. 4,000 Baht provides total care for 1 month for 1 child. Food, medical, care and education.

- Bamboo School – Kanchanaburi. Taking care of orphans near the Myanmar/Thai border. Some months they exist on less than 60 Baht per day for food.

For future information about any events in Pattaya or all around Thailand keep visit http://www.inspire-emagazine.com/

inspire-pattaya1.jpg
-- Inspire Pattaya 2015-11-16

Waiting for the ladygirl bar brigade to regale me with stories of the copious sums of money raised by these venues for worthy charities (money for "brothers" in jail or sick buffaloes and grandmothers doesn't count) cheesy.gif

Or you could just read the article...

Waiting for the ladygirl bar brigade to regale me with stories of the copious sums of money raised by these venues for worthy charities (money for "brothers" in jail or sick buffaloes and grandmothers doesn't count) cheesy.gif

hahahahah Hohohoho! OMG! Laugh! Thought I would never start.....

So how much money have you as an individual raised for any worthy cause in Thailand?

Hear that? The sound of one hand typing....

Great day out and loads of fun. Apparently they raised well over a million baht last year but the low-season last year wasn't as low as this years. I guess they will be reworking the sponsors for next year. A good friend of mine sponsored one of the teams and we all had a great time.