I am the ultimate Cheap Charlie

Wish I could find a women to love me and fund my lifestyle.

Kudo's OP.

Dude this guy is old. A post a while back says "I actually prefer to call myself Yugoslavian" the Yugoslav war started in 1991. So he grew up there long before that, my guess he is around 70. So the question is what normal Thai girl goes after an old Yugoslav cheap charlie ? Im guessing he is not going to share any pics anytime soon even from the neck down fully clothed laugh.png

You sure are special.

I am just curious how you came up with this amazing calculation of my age based on when the Yugoslav wars started?

Just a hint. am not 70. Not even close to that. I am 42.

Just another post that reeks of jealousy.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kudo's OP.

Dude this guy is old. A post a while back says "I actually prefer to call myself Yugoslavian" the Yugoslav war started in 1991. So he grew up there long before that, my guess he is around 70. So the question is what normal Thai girl goes after an old Yugoslav cheap charlie ? Im guessing he is not going to share any pics anytime soon even from the neck down fully clothed laugh.png

You sure are special.

I am just curious how you came up with this amazing calculation of my age based on when the Yugoslav wars started?

Honestly if your going to brag here old Yugoslavian man then show us some pics of the house where you live for free and we can talk some more. clap2.gif

The age helps piece it together....Still a lot of blanks to be filled in though.....

Beginning to make some sense now assuming she is around your age....She'd be past the Thai due date so to speak feeling old - and anxious.....You pop up somewhat established - not a partier or big lifestyle type guy.....Most Thais appreciate that....

There's time for you to get to know the family and gain semblance of approval....You don't roam around and she's happy.....You've got property in Canada which lands on the plus side....

Either they have money and are connected or think you don't but they want the big wedding for her happiness - send off.....If BKK you found a monied family.....If village there's a 3-4 village party coming up......

I'm done guessing - help us fill in the blanks.....

Kudo's OP.

You sure are special.

Honestly if your going to brag here old Yugoslavian man then show us some pics of the house where you live for free and we can talk some more. clap2.gif

Why would I post a picture and what would that prove to you?

I am definitely not going to post a picture of my girlfriends house.

I am not dumb to post a picture. If I was I would be obviously paying for her whole family like you are.

I find it strange that it must be so hard for many to believe that I am living in my gf's house.

She happens to own a house and I live with her.

Such a strange concept.

What an odd post. I had to read it a few times to understand the intent. Bragging? bored and wants a challenge? Just for fun? Trolling and wants a wind up?

I guess if you are proud of your accomplishments (which you clearly appear to be if you itemized it to the detail you did) then all good. All that matters. Enjoy the title of the King of Cheap Charlies. I personally could not live that way as I would be quite embarrassed. But hey not my life.

The age helps piece it together....Still a lot of blanks to be filled in though.....

Beginning to make some sense now assuming she is around your age....She'd be past the Thai due date so to speak feeling old - and anxious.....You pop up somewhat established - not a partier or big lifestyle type guy.....Most Thais appreciate that....

There's time for you to get to know the family and gain semblance of approval....You don't roam around and she's happy.....You've got property in Canada which lands on the plus side....

Either they have money and are connected or think you don't but they want the big wedding for her happiness - send off.....If BKK you found a monied family.....If village there's a 3-4 village party coming up......

Since you seem like a nice guy I will answer what I can.

She is 7 years younger. Yes, she is "older" by Thai standards. It does not bother me at all. I wrote this before.... I had a young Thai girlfriend in Canada and it was a headache. I don't want that in my life, just like many Thai girls don't want a Thai husbands/boyfriends for similar reasons.

Maybe like you said I do not party nor do I roam around. I don't drink and I think she appreciates that.

Family is not rich, but they do ok. My girlfriend says they are connected, but they are definitely not the pretend "hiso". She is from the South, but works in Bangkok. Yes, it will be a village wedding.

"Lived in my girlfriend's house from day 4 for the last 3 years

Getting married in a few months. Total spend for 700 people wedding = 0 (family is paying).

My gf is putting a sindod since it will be returned anyway. Sinsod = 0."

What an embarrassment for your girl, you should be grateful she doesn't know your sharing something on a public forum that regardless what she has said to you, she is not happy about! trust me ...ughhh get a life

"Lived in my girlfriend's house from day 4 for the last 3 years

Getting married in a few months. Total spend for 700 people wedding = 0 (family is paying).

My gf is putting a sindod since it will be returned anyway. Sinsod = 0."

What an embarrassment for your girl, you should be grateful she doesn't know your sharing something on a public forum that regardless what she has said to you, she is not happy about! trust me ...ughhh get a life

Why do you suddenly care. 2 posts ago you didn't believe anything anyway.

Just more jealousy.

I believe in miracles but I don't believe a word of your posts OP, the thai drugs and spirits rule

You have to pay for ED visa and classes, and at some point or other this means of staying within Thailand will end for many LOL.

Thailand does not give out charity if you wont input ousted you will be, as for the 700 guests wow your marrying into royalty end of.

700 people on the wedding is not yet royalty. On my wedding there were about 600 guest for dinner in evening. And my wifes familly I would call midle class.

Just curious, but if the situation was totally reversed, and you saw her post like this, on say, facebook, how would you feel ?...honestly?

It's a good point. I wouldn't be happy.

But this is an anonymous forum....And I will make it up to her. She's a great gal.

All I comment is this.....

"Treat others as you would expect to be treated"

Then reflect on what you just answered and what you have previously posted.

I don;t drink.

So far.... there seems to be a lot of jealousy on this thread. Why is that?

I never said I achieved anything nor am I proud of whatever you think I am proud of. This is you putting words in my mouth.

I am definitely boasting about living cheap here.

Anyone else?

I wouldn't call that the correct use of english.

Why the need to boast; do you somehow feel that you're not good enough?

Just curious, but if the situation was totally reversed, and you saw her post like this, on say, facebook, how would you feel ?...honestly?

It's a good point. I wouldn't be happy.

But this is an anonymous forum....And I will make it up to her. She's a great gal.

All I comment is this.....

"Treat others as you would expect to be treated"

Then reflect on what you just answered and what you have previously posted.

Fair enough.... However extremely hypocritical considering many insulting posts towards me for simply throwing a cheap Charlie challenge.

If she won't except money for rent etc.I'm willing to bet if you give her gifts of Gold or diamonds she won't turn it down.

I spend big money in Thailand.I have the money so no big deal.I also give to Thai charities,poor kids etc.

It's on you how you handle your money.I won't be the judge.I spoil Thailand and enjoy doing it.

I don;t drink.

So far.... there seems to be a lot of jealousy on this thread. Why is that?

I never said I achieved anything nor am I proud of whatever you think I am proud of. This is you putting words in my mouth.

I am definitely boasting about living cheap here.

Anyone else?

I am sure I could beat you but then my method is so top secret I would have to eliminate you.

I believe in miracles but I don't believe a word of your posts OP, the thai drugs and spirits rule

You have to pay for ED visa and classes, and at some point or other this means of staying within Thailand will end for many LOL.

Thailand does not give out charity if you wont input ousted you will be, as for the 700 guests wow your marrying into royalty end of.

The drugs you speak of, I think you should avoid them. Just a friendly advice.

My op is 100% factual and true. I don't care what you think.

I don't see how I will be ousted on a legitimate marriage extension, but if that happens my future wife is more than welcome to come with me to Canada.

It will be a hard adjustment for sure since she is a career woman, but she was always fair to me and I will be fair to her.

Don't abuse the word fair. Mickey D is hiring in Canada. Send in HER resume.

Since you seem like a nice guy I will answer what I can.

She is 7 years younger. Yes, she is "older" by Thai standards. It does not bother me at all. I wrote this before.... I had a young Thai girlfriend in Canada and it was a headache. I don't want that in my life, just like many Thai girls don't want a Thai husbands/boyfriends for similar reasons.

Maybe like you said I do not party nor do I roam around. I don't drink and I think she appreciates that.

Family is not rich, but they do ok. My girlfriend says they are connected, but they are definitely not the pretend "hiso". She is from the South, but works in Bangkok. Yes, it will be a village wedding.

Sounds Fair. I posted in another thread about my wife being past as PGrahmm says it "Thai due date".smile.png Knowing this there clearly is a lot more acceptance to contributing less especially if the parents see their daughter very happy and they live comfortably. In the end it does not matter what country you live in, parents always want to see their daughters happy and secure. I have an outstanding relationship with my Thai Family. Having a safe path to a western country gives them a level of comfort that she will be OK. I know it does for my FIL.

All that aside, your OP tells me that you really do not respect her or her gracious family much. While I get this is an anonymous forum and this will likely never get back to her you still know you posted it for a laugh at their expense.

Good Luck!

Edited by JAFO

... my future wife is more than welcome to come with me to Canada.

It will be a hard adjustment for sure since she is a career woman, but she was always fair to me and I will be fair to her.

I think she will be able to find some kind of a job after 2 years. Thais stick together and there are a lot of Thai restaurants in Toronto.

That seems fair. Jeez.

Edited by wooloomooloo