Putin reveals ISIS funded by 40 countries, including G20 members

webfact

Putin Reveals ISIS Funded by 40 Countries, Including G20 Members
By Jay Syrmopoulos

Antalya, Turkey – Russian President Vladimir Putin has announced that he has shared intelligence with the other G20 member states, which reveals the 40 countries from which ISIS finances the majority of their terrorist activities. The list reportedly included a number of G20 countries.

“I provided examples based on our data on the financing of different Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) units by private individuals. This money, as we have established, comes from 40 countries and, there are some of the G20 members among them,” Putin told reporters.

In addition to discussing the need to stop the flow of donor money to ISIS, Putin also reiterated the need to stop the illegal oil trade by ISIS.

“I’ve shown our colleagues photos taken from space and from aircraft which clearly demonstrate the scale of the illegal trade in oil and petroleum products,” he said.
“The motorcade of refueling vehicles stretched for dozens of kilometers, so that from a height of 4,000 to 5,000 meters they stretch beyond the horizon,” Putin said.

Full story: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/putin-shares-intel-g20-exposing-isis-financed-40-countries/

-- The Free Thought 2015-11-17

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well if they can not figure a way to prevent oil being trucked out of a oil supply depot, nor how to block anyones access to funds in financial institutions private or public that have supported ISIS in the past they better have a good sniff of pure oxygen to clear the cobwebs from last night.

Well if they can not figure a way to prevent oil being trucked out of a oil supply depot, nor how to block anyones access to funds in financial institutions private or public that have supported ISIS in the past they better have a good sniff of pure oxygen to clear the cobwebs from last night.

Give Russia a break. It's taken the US more than a year to figure out that bombing the oil trucks would stop them - or maybe they already knew, they just didn't want to.

From the article..."Its worth noting that within the past 24 hours the U.S. has launched its first strike against an ISIS oil convoy. Prior to Monday, the United States had refused to strike the over 1,000 ISIS controlled tanker trucks out of a stated concern about causing civilian casualties, a dubious assertion at best."...

Well, yea, that must have been a tough decision to destroy the vehicles and facilities your own CIA and DoD and Israel and other allies paid for with their own taxpayer's dollars and all that loss of future revenue for your project you spent so long setting up. Shoot.

Hopefully, they will release the data on which G20 countries are fronting the money causing all this grief. Chances are they never will though. Pity and the band plays on.

Putin runs circles around most western leaders. He is a real master of Realpolitik.....

Then why is Russia's economy falling apart, it's hit with sanctions, and it's only serious friends are other dictatorships? And when was the last time there was a demand for Russian made consumer products?

Putin runs circles around most western leaders. He is a real master of Realpolitik.....

Then why is Russia's economy falling apart, it's hit with sanctions, and it's only serious friends are other dictatorships? And when was the last time there was a demand for Russian made consumer products?

That dog just won't hunt.

The Russian economy was shot long before Putin and if there is no demand for Russian goods then we can look to the same cause for that as well.

I have got to admit. I am starting to like this guy.

At least he's got balls.

I think it is about time somebody told us just who is buying this oil.

1.4 million dollars a day and they don't know who.

We are being fed some bad cooking here folks.

We are indeed, NATO have a lot to say in this matter as does USA who funded Isis at the start, it has all got out of hand now and needs a strong leader like Putin to lead and Sort this mess out.

From the article..."Its worth noting that within the past 24 hours the U.S. has launched its first strike against an ISIS oil convoy. Prior to Monday, the United States had refused to strike the over 1,000 ISIS controlled tanker trucks out of a stated concern about causing civilian casualties, a dubious assertion at best."... Well, yea, that must have been a tough decision to destroy the vehicles and facilities your own CIA and DoD and Israel and other allies paid for with their own taxpayer's dollars and all that loss of future revenue for your project you spent so long setting up. Shoot. Hopefully, they will release the data on which G20 countries are fronting the money causing all this grief. Chances are they never will though. Pity and the band plays on.

I'm from 'down under', I would like to know where the oil in these trucks comes from and who it is being sold to.

Can you enliten me on the CIA and DoD involvement?

Really I don't know. sad.png

I think it is about time somebody told us just who is buying this oil.

1.4 million dollars a day and they don't know who.

We are being fed some bad cooking here folks.

We are indeed, NATO have a lot to say in this matter as does USA who funded Isis at the start, it has all got out of hand now and needs a strong leader like Putin to lead and Sort this mess out.

Be careful what you wish for. This man also supports leaders who use chemical weapons on civilians.

The Russian economy was shot long before Putin and if there is no demand for Russian goods then we can look to the same cause for that as well.

At least he's got balls.

Putin does not have the balls to provide the world with names.

PS. If the US had not subsidized Bin Laden in his fight against the Russians, we would now not have this discussion.

Did somebody mention realpolitik?

The whole wide world's economy is falling apart and it began in America in case you have been sleeping for the past 7 years.

From the article..."Its worth noting that within the past 24 hours the U.S. has launched its first strike against an ISIS oil convoy. Prior to Monday, the United States had refused to strike the over 1,000 ISIS controlled tanker trucks out of a stated concern about causing civilian casualties, a dubious assertion at best."... Well, yea, that must have been a tough decision to destroy the vehicles and facilities your own CIA and DoD and Israel and other allies paid for with their own taxpayer's dollars and all that loss of future revenue for your project you spent so long setting up. Shoot. Hopefully, they will release the data on which G20 countries are fronting the money causing all this grief. Chances are they never will though. Pity and the band plays on.

I'm from 'down under', I would like to know where the oil in these trucks comes from and who it is being sold to.

Ha ha ha....you really don't know where that oil is going?

At least he's got balls.

Putin does not have the balls to provide the world with names.

PS. If the US had not subsidized Bin Laden in his fight against the Russians, we would now not have this discussion.

Did somebody mention realpolitik?

The reason Bin Laden started fighting against the West was because Saudi rejected his bid to protect them against Saddam Hussein. If the West had failed to support the Mujahadeen against the USSR, we may well have a USSR controlled Middle East as it was the collapse of the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan triggered the end of the largest kleptocracy the world has ever known. Putin may seem big and bold now but he is ex KGB and apparently a psychopathic egotist - don't think you can rely on him to make everything nice and comfy.

The whole issue of trying to isolate Russia and Putin is a huge failure. Russia has every right to feel threatened by NATO. The US was pushing for Ukraine to become a part of Nato and since it is on Russia's doorstep , Putin decided enough was enough. Don't forget, Russia and America almost went to war in the '60s when Russia placed nuclear warheads in Cuba 90 miles off the American coast. Both the US and Europe have been so concerned with Putin's so called aggressive nature, they have failed to see that ISIS is the biggest threat. I still say let Putin take the lead in Syria and fighting ISIS. The Americans and Europeans can assist with intelligence and air strikes but no ground troops. It's time for Russia to pay if they want to be a super power with their money and blood. America has paid enough and Europe is paying by being deluged by refugees. I don't see any of them headed for the Russian border.

Edited by Thaidream

Oil is being produced in Iraq from oil fields over run by isis. The oil goes to kurdistan and then onto turkey and Syria. Other oil seems to go to Iran.

Russia sees what's happening and the USA sees what's happening via satellites and the us at least has blasted many trucks.

The oil still gets through because trucks can command $1,000 each at a border crossing where a customs officer then turns a blind eye.

Jordan is also implicated in all of this and when push comes to shove, a border guard will cite his family duties over world peace.

http://www.businessinsider.com/links-between-turkey-and-isis-are-now-undeniable-2015-7 Looks plausible..

http://www.businessinsider.com/links-between-turkey-and-isis-are-now-undeniable-2015-7 Looks plausible..

Seems logical:

ISIS fights against the Kurds

Turkey is at war with the Kurds.

ISIS and Turkey are Sunni.

Turkey is a corrupt country.

But why have the convoys and oil fields not been taken out? Should be rather easy.

Ah wait.

One does not bomb one's own investments.

And Turkey is our partner, a pillar of stability in the region.

The Kurds that are now fighting ISIS will be in for a rude awakening when the war is over.

Not unlike the Vietnamese after beating the Japanese.

They who publish the OP Jay Syrmopoulos do so at their own risk. And a great risk it is.

Syrmopoulos is well known to mainstream media as a fool and fringe rightwingnut publicist to obviously avoid and shun. The OP story is splattered all over rightwing media and almost entirely absent from MSM. The stuff about funding ISIL comes straight from the mouth of the criminal Vladimir Putin. Putin of course fails to present any specifics and fails to name names.

Syrmopoulos simply provides a platform for Putin and for his conspiracy fixated fanboyz to launch yet more nonsense.

The sampleing of linked media that published the scatterbrained OP are the usual highly funded mass of well financed rightwing miedia. The Free Thought Project cited to lead the thread is not however necessarily offensive or questionable, but it does have its own idea of what Constitutional freedoms may be. Regardless, anyone who publishes the jerk Jay Syrmopoulos would definitely be straining their own credibility on this one.

Putin Reveals ISIS Funded by 40 Countries, Including G20 Members
By Jay Syrmopoulos

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/putin-shares-intel-g20-exposing-isis-financed-40-countries/

www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-22/...isis-obama-and...ground

sputniknews.com/politics/20151116/.../isil-financing-g20-putin.html

thenewsnigeria.com.ng/.../president-putin-g-20-countries-others-fund-isi.

www.forbiddennews.info/breaking-putin-reveals-isis-funded-by-40-cou

galacticconnection.com/putin-isis-financed-from-40-countries-including

www.foxcrawl.com/.../vladimir-putin-islamic-state-financed-by-40-natio

etc

Syrmopoulos is so much on the fringe the boy flew off the handle to write a raging attack of what was in fact a spoof piece that appeared in the satirical website Free Wood Post. As stated by the Southern Poverty Law Center which was jokingly cited in the satirical article, under the headline:

RIGHT-WING SITES SNOOKERED BY FAKE STORIES ABOUT SPLC HATE GROUP DESIGNATIONS

The headlines — widely circulated on social media and a variety of right-wing websites — certainly are attention-grabbing. And many of the posts promoting the pieces on Facebook, Twitter and elsewhere clearly seem to take them at face value.

There’s a big problem, though: The stories are complete fakes.

The Fox News piece was published earlier this week at a satirical “news” site called the Free Wood Post, where the motto is: “News That’s Almost Reliable.” The post contained no links to any such SPLC report because, of course, none existed.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2015/06/12/right-wing-sites-snookered-fake-stories-about-splc-hate-group-designations#.VXt5DYtnoi8.blogger

So came this from a site that monitors nutcake scribblers at rightwing publications.....

"However, at least one right-wing blogger — Jay Syrmopoulos at the Free Thought Project — initially succumbed to the hoax and published a breathless post that swallowed the entire tale whole. Afterward, upon learning that the piece was satire, he edited the story to indicate that the source of information was a spoof, but redirecting his ire at the FBI."

Contacted by the SPLC, Syrmopoulos, who is described in his author summary as an “investigative journalist,” was defiant:

"Upon realizing the story was satire I changed the title to state that it was satire and added an update apologizing to my readers and explaining how I was duped. Any other changes made to the piece or title after that did not involve consultation with me.”

http://problemofwhiteness101.blogspot.com/2015/06/right-wing-sites-snookered-by-fake.html

SLPC senior fellow Mark Potok released the Center's response letter to the crackpot Syrmopous in which he said, in part....

“{I}t says something important about today’s right-wing media that so many are snookered so easily, and by such transparently false and ridiculous narratives."

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2015/06/12/right-wing-sites-snookered-fake-stories-about-splc-hate-group-designations#.VXt5DYtnoi8.blogger

So the beat goes on from Putin and his fanboyz who have yet another discredited cause to promote. Putin meanwhile continues to further isolate himself from Europe and the G-20 which as we know is a global organisation that produces 80% of the world GDP.

But then again who can question conspiracy theory when it's a conspiracy is fact. laugh.png

Edited by Publicus

At least he's got balls.

Russia's economy is a mafia based economy where if you are not connected and build something it won't be yours in the future - so there is no reason to try and build businesses.

Oil has up until recently helped Putin look good to his population, long enough to get rid of all press that would cause problems for him. Any economic problems the press will spin to protect Putin.

Putin's mentality dates back to using power (military and other) and "strong-man" type behaviour while the likes of western leaders seem to think that if they just sit down and talk and negotiate that things can be worked out. Putin sees this as weakness and takes advantage of it. Putin is more in the mold of old empire building military types that ran roughshod over anyone that they felt.... and I don't see that changing any time soon.

If President Obama were of the same mentality - he could have taken advantage of it - coming in after Putin deployed troops and launching the final strikes that would topple the Syrian regime and let Russia get caught in the middle of a quagmire -- just to give Putin a bloody nose.

The US gave million USD to al Qaeda already

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/11473712/US-funds-used-for-ransom-payment-to-al-Qaeda.html

Why should they not donate things to ISIS as well? Oh wait, they did already...several times.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2014/10/21/u-s-accidentally-delivered-weapons-to-the-islamic-state-by-airdrop-militants-allege/

http://www.alternet.org/world/how-isis-ended-stocked-american-weapons

Take a good look at this rifle. Look familiar? US made M-16. Thanks American taxpayers for doing your part to contribute to the war against yourselves and other western nations.

post-200208-0-62075500-1447759857_thumb.

I wrote and fought on TV why i liked Putin long ago. Slowly people are waking up to understand what a mess us and some of their allies have made, by supporting so many different factions. And none of the mess happening with isis. Immigrant crisis. Paris etc etc would never have happened. If we didnt have to force Iraq, Syria to believe in same values as we. Jugoslavia needed a dictator like Milosevic because after you remove him or Saadam or al Bashir or whatever there will be chaos. In time people will revolt themselfes if they dont like something.

The jugoslavian, iraq and syrian wars have destabilized all europe which ofc is what US is aiming for. That makes them an even better country.Thats my thoughts and always will be. I don't care what you think on this.

Any grammatical errors is a gift from me to you.

What do the leaders of today think would have happened if Roosevelt, Churchill, DeGaul etc (forget Stalin), had been pussies and behaved like them now, just stuffing about with very little commitment. WWII would have been very different, the Nazi may not have been beaten. The Allied leaders of yesteryear were definitely from a different mold. What will the history books in 20 years say of Obama ? He deserves very little ink.

Maybe not what we were saying of Putin 12 months ago, but yes he seems to have the tenacity required to be a leader today.

Edited by Mot Dang

What do the leaders of today think would have happened if Roosevelt, Churchill, DeGaul etc (forget Stalin), had been pussies and behaved like them now, just stuffing about with very little commitment. WWII would have been very different, the Nazi may not have been beaten. The Allied leaders of yesteryear were definitely from a different mold. What will the history books in 20 years say of Obama ? He deserves very little ink.

Maybe not what we were saying of Putin 12 months ago, but yes he seems to have the tenacity required to be a leader today.

Politicians are, like everybody else, a product of their time.

No need to release the list.

They are Saudi Arabia and Turkey but the US too has its hand in it. Maybe not now but before.

As for Putin, I have always liked him but it could be due to the fact that my grandmother was Russian.

Edited by MobileContent

The Putin fanboyz have their own stream of unconsciousness as we see in their dominating of the thread.

What doesn't fit in their world does of course bounce off their heads.

The OP is a Putin hack propagandist and a self-made public fool. There isn't any critique or criticism of the OP from the Putin fanboyz because the OP is precisely a Putin hack, same as the fanboyz are blindly Putin promoters.

Russians experienced an appreciable time of economic growth and development from 2000 to 2011. Since then it's become a big bust, hence the imperialism and nationalism of Ukraine and now Syria. The OP provides Putin a platform for his diversions and distractions from the fact the Russian economy is minus 5% this year and counting.

That can't sustain what Putin is trying to do in Syria or Ukraine. The Soviet Russian military is already wearing out from daily use over several months.

Right now, Putin is the only one telling the truth. The US is unable to as its main ME allies (Saudis, Kuwait, UAE etc) are the main source of these funds. Further, it's the oil companies (all in the West) that are profiting from the processing and sale of oil from ISIS - the Turks being the main buyers for this oil. At the same time, it is the Western banks that are moving ISIS money around and taking a profit (remember HSBC and the drug cartels). Russia has no freinds and little to lose by telling the truth. The US and Europe, well they have been deceitful right from the invasion of Iraq (obviously before as well). The lies and obfuscation continues. Are you not fed up being treated like sleep walking sheep?

Have a read:

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a39727/paris-attacks-middle-eastern-oligarchies/?mag=esq&list=nl_enl_news&src=nl&date=111615