Somewhere To Get Cheap Tyres For Cars

smartecosse

I bought Michelin tyres for my 4 year old pickup.

Cheap tyres are a false economy as the ONLY thing that supports your car and keeps it on the road are 4 bits of rubber called tyres and only a part of them is in contact with the road.

I have no idea if Thailand sells remoulds but look around the cheaper areas of where you live or get a local guy you can trust to buy them for you.

Cheap tyres are a false economy as the ONLY thing that supports your car and keeps it on the road are 4 bits of rubber called tyres and only a part of them is in contact with the road.

I have no idea if Thailand sells remoulds but look around the cheaper areas of where you live or get a local guy you can trust to buy them for you.

thanks for the info about the fact that the tyres are what keeps a car on the road :o

pretty much aware of that.....................................

the car will do about 100 KM's a month if that as its used to go from the house to the beach once a week. It seems pointless with a cheap runaround to spend a quarter of the cost of the car on a set of tyres :D or maybe thats just cos I am scottish and hate spending money

thanks for the info about the fact that the tyres are what keeps a car on the road :o

the car will do about 100 KM's a month if that as its used to go from the house to the beach once a week. It seems pointless with a cheap runaround to spend a quarter of the cost of the car on a set of tyres :D or maybe thats just cos I am scottish and hate spending money

Sorry. I was under the impression you were going to use the car for more than going to the beach etc.

Sorry. I was under the impression you were going to use the car for more than going to the beach etc.

i wouldn't last two minutes, the temptation to run over one of the mindless morons on the road would be too much.

road users are much safer if i am on my bike :D

having been following cars and trucks that had a blowout and went swerving across the road leaving slithers of rubber all over the road do you really want to take the risk with remoulds and cheap tyres?

i dont know what controls are in place for remoulds but they sure appear to be poor quality.

My new car has yokahama tyres, which seeminly cost an arm and a leg.

I'm needing new ones soon - does anyone know if this brand isworth all the extra - or do they just look good?

SmartEcosse get some decint ones you tight-arse :o

Edited by Neeranam