Cat jumps to its death from South Pattaya Condominium

webfact

Cat jumps to its death from South Pattaya Condominium

cat-4.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- A 3 year old pet cat jumped to his death from a South Pattaya Condominium on Monday and was then electrocuted after falling onto a power transformer located next to the building.

The incident occurred at the Pattaya Pat Condominium in Soi Sukhumvit 42, also known as Soi Nokow, and according to residents this is not the first time animals have jumped off the building and landed on the transformer.

Khun Orathai aged 34 is a shop owner on the ground floor of the condominium and described hearing a loud explosion and then the lights went out. She went to investigate and saw a twitching cat on the transformer.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/219133/cat-jumps-to-its-death-from-south-pattaya-condominium/#prettyPhoto

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-11-18

chiang mai, on 18 Nov 2015 - 05:18, said:

Things must be getting pretty bad in Pats if the cats are now into balcony jumping!

I think he was running away either from the cops coming to bust him or from a vicious ladyboy....

Are you sure the cat jumped-----was he going with a younger cat at the time----have they inspected the room---where was the younger cat when he jumped.....was their signs of a struggle .......etc...........etc......etc...................coffee1.gif

Government censorship must be hitting the media hard if this is the best news they can come up with.

Thais are not even a nation of cat lovers, or dogs come to that. Unless they are served with rice and chilli sauce.

Anyway everyone knows the rat did it.

Edited by johncat1

Why do they do that, I havnt seen the pointed finger anywhere else .Its like people cannot link the headline with the picture. People calling the newspaper going "WHERE ! WHERE!, WHERES THE DEAD CAT ?"

Thais love the " pointy Finger " and meaningless crime re-enactments

I always thought cats were supposed to land on their feet if they jumped or fell, but I suppose falling onto a power transformer doesn't help.

Next we will be getting daily pics of bloated dead dogs by the roadside in the papers