Assist Thai Visa Service, here to help.

AssistThaiVisa

We are happy to offer a fully comprehensive visa service for all expats in Chiang Mai. We keep all of our clients updated on the latest requirements, and we are open Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.30 for any questions.

We can offer all visa extensions including;

Retirement Visa and 90 day reporting

Spouse Visas

30 day Extensions

Family Visa

Guardian Visa

Business Visa

Education Visas and many more.

We are not a service to get a queue number, we take care of our clients year round, and are always happy to answer any questions you may have.

If you want to avoid the headaches at immigration please come to see us at our office on Chiangmailand road or visit our website to book an appointment www.assistthaivisa.com

post-243749-0-38366400-1447808552_thumb.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hope I never have to use your service,

but those that need their hands holding,up

to you.live in hope that things at CNX could

get back to some form of normality,as most

of other immigration offices,seem to be.

regards Worgeordie

Some of the services may be of value to people with mobility problems or too much money and too little free time.

90 day reporting is actually more convenient and much cheaper through the mail or online.

I really wonder about advertising retirement visas for people who lack the funds. Legal? Palms greased?

Just hope I never have to use your service,

but those that need their hands holding,up

to you.live in hope that things at CNX could

get back to some form of normality,as most

of other immigration offices,seem to be.

regards Worgeordie

I use a visa agent because of the fact that it as always been bad at immigration .I did my own for 5 years and decided that i would rather spend my time doing something i wanted to do and not having to stand in a queue to receive a ticket for another queue.That was at the immigration office at the airport.

The move seems to have made things a lot worse than before.

If it gets back to what it was like at the other office it will still be bad .I do not personally need my hand holding it is just that i would rather not have to get up in the middle of the night or go to the office to be told to come again the next day.

That is my reason for using a visa agent but to all those folks who are happy doing it themselves that is their choice . My choice is to use a visa agent .

Some of the services may be of value to people with mobility problems or too much money and too little free time.

90 day reporting is actually more convenient and much cheaper through the mail or online.

I really wonder about advertising retirement visas for people who lack the funds. Legal? Palms greased?

This company provides a valid and legal service for those who need help. Please do not suggest illegal activities. Defamation is a serious crime in Thailand.

wai2.gif

I agree with what has been said about this service being very good. ATV are very proficient and as others have said, I too have better things to do than hurry up and wait at Immigration.

Well done to Rhys and his team of professionals.

So how much does it cost for a marriage extension?

Actually without picking out one cost; how about they give a menu of the services they offer and related costs.

then no one needs to waste their valuable time, making a trip into their office?

Thai visa Assist? how about some specifics, isnt that the way to attract customers?

Actually without picking out one cost; how about they give a menu of the services they offer and related costs.

then no one needs to waste their valuable time, making a trip into their office?

Thai visa Assist? how about some specifics, isnt that the way to attract customers?

Not if you charge every customer a different price!

I don't know what "inflammatory" means, but I do know that I was told once personally by the owner/manager (a very nice fellow) that, at that time, a current employee was a former immigration officer. Is that true today? He could answer that clearly in open forum, if he wishes. Does that mean anything? I don't know. Otherwise, I know by reputation that Assist Thai Visa has been helpful and has provided good service.

From what I havwe read in other topics it seems that Assist Thai Visa has some serious competition. Is it true that an OA extension of stay can cost an extra 3000 bhat ??!!

The significant question, of course, is why can't the Immigration Department perform in an efficient manner the job it is supposed to do. I don't wish ill of a profit-making agency, but there simply should never be a need for one.

Edited by Mapguy

i have needed neither visa run or assistance with renewal for many years..

Must say, losing the appointments is a setback tho.

Enjoy your stand in line at 4am.

Edited by connda

8100 +1900 Imm fee

That's the quote I got.

WOW! That's pricey!! What is the cost, Assist Thai Visa, of your services for annual extensions for a married foreign couple with separate retirement visas !! 20,000 baht ?! Gasp!

I respect the the OPs business due to the fact that they started before the current situation. Back in the day a common Imm. extension complaint went something like this "gee this is taking a long time yea but we only need to do it once a year" then on to other topics. They offered a service to those that for whatever reason didn't care to spend a morning at Imm. fair enough.

These days it seems we are forced to hire an agent. So what do you get for your money? access, you are simply buying access. I will go for my extension of stay with an agent. I submitted all my finished documentation to the agent just as i would to Imm. no assitance needed. Somehow I was alloted a slot at a specific time after the agent checked her computer (how does that work?) I still need to go to the office to interview and get photographed. So for my 4,500 baht I have bought a ticket in the door.

If you compare the cost of this "service" to other services, skilled labor in Thailand .....how much electrical, plumbing ,dental work will 4,500 buy you? It is just wrong.

WOW! That's pricey!! What is the cost, Assist Thai Visa, of your services for annual extensions for a married foreign couple with separate retirement visas !! 20,000 baht ?! Gasp!

Our fee for retirement is 5500. If the quote was 20,000 for 2 they most likely had multiple re entries as well. So gov fees of 5700 and our fee. Around 11,000 each for the year.

Edited by AssistThaiVisa

Since the dismal situation at Chiang Mai immigration affects all expats would it not be possible for all of us to contact our consulates and request that a unified consular corp petition be sent to Immigration authorities outlining the problems expats experience every day and requesting action be taken to improve the situation. Pehaps ,just perhaps, the authorities might take such a petition more seriously than individual complaints . Not likely but worth a try.

Blimey reading some of the viciousness in response to the excellent and very efficient service provided by Rhys and his staff astonishes me.....Some people telling other people that there must be something wrong with them if they need to use a Visa service?? Please....arent we all free to spend our money however we choose ( within the law of course!?).

For the record I was one of those who used to get depressed as Visa day approached, then that horrible journey at five in the morning, holding your breath as you approach and hope the queues not already too long, waiting in line for several hours in that horrible pokey little hothouse near the airport.

And now? I take my papers to Thai Assist, and pick up my Visa the next day. No hassle, no stress, no depression.....and you know what, you cant put a price on what thats worth to me. I personally think the fees are perfectly acceptable for the excellent services provided. If I never have to visit Immigration again in my life I ll be more than happy!

Our fee for retirement is 5500. If the quote was 20,000 for 2 they most likely had multiple re entries as well. So gov fees of 5700 and our fee. Around 11,000 each for the year.

Just to be clear, what does one get for their 5500? Is it more than just saving people the inconvenience of queuing up at Immigration?