Proof Of Income For Marriage Extension

Believe UK requires some kind of paperwork but not sure there is any must have paper.

If you use pension income the bank passbook will probably only be glanced at and no you do not any fixed amount in it or monthly deposits.

The UK embassy only requires an "original" and not a copy of your annual income from your pension company. They will copy it and your passport details and issue you a letter the following working day.

The Immigration department requires a copy of every page in your bankbook plus the original but when I renewed my visa last month I did not have 400,000 baht in my joint account, but my pensions made up the difference.

You also require a letter from your bank confirming the amount and BTC (before the coup) it could not be more than 1 week old.

There are a lot of other documents required and if you pm me I can send you a checklist that I use.

I hope that helps you. :o:D:D

If you use pension income the bank passbook will probably only be glanced at

Lopburi,

In your experience using your pension income as primary, does Immigration need a letter from your bank to go along with the passbook glance...........or will just the passbook with a reasonable balance suffice?

Lopburi,

In your experience using your pension income as primary, does Immigration need a letter from your bank to go along with the passbook glance...........or will just the passbook with a reasonable balance suffice?

It was for me last month plus they want copies of each page which I think goes into your file at Immigration.

I made up checklist for me prior to the new or existing rules which I will put as an attachment if anybody wants to use it.

Perhaps it could be updated by someone going this year.

I was OK as I did mine about 10 days before the coup and the rulechanges.

:o

Thai_wife_visa_check_list_03_Aug_2006.xls

Lopburi,

It was for me last month plus they want copies of each page which I think goes into your file at Immigration.

I made up checklist for me prior to the new or existing rules which I will put as an attachment if anybody wants to use it.

Perhaps it could be updated by someone going this year.

I was OK as I did mine about 10 days before the coup and the rulechanges.

:D

Thai_wife_visa_check_list_03_Aug_2006.xls

To Mr. Bill D.

Dear Sir,

your xls-file is VERY MUCH appreciated. :D:D:D

This is completed staffwork at its best ! :D

While the Thai embassies here on the continent might have slightly different demands in terms of the exact procedures (especially after the new rules became active), the fact that you put this into a spreadsheet is going to save a hel_l lot of work/time/brain-oxygen for all your fellows on this board, who do have similar tasks to fulfill, as we just have to make minor adaptions. :o

If you'd be around Hannover actually you were invited to a BIG beer on our local church fair. :D

My wife and I are going to resettle in 14 months only but actually we are preparing everything that can be done so early in advance. Yesterday we cancelled our local telefone contract (effective Jan 1st, 2008) :D

THANKS AGAIN !

Cheers from a greyhaired "Kraut"

JR