Teenage Austrian 'poster girl for the Islamic State' killed by group for trying to escape

webfact

Teenage Austrian 'poster girl for the Islamic State' killed by group for trying to escape
Justin Huggler

Sabra Kesinovic, 17, was reportedly murdered after she was caught attempting to escape from Raqqa, Syria

LONDON: -- An Austrian teenager who became a poster girl for the Islamic State has reportedly been beaten to death by the group after she was caught trying to leave Syria.

Sabra Kesinovic, 17, was murdered after she was caught attempting to escape from Raqqa, Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant's (Isil) de facto capital in Syria, according to reports in two Austrian newspapers.

She appeared extensively in Isil propaganda material after leaving her native Vienna to join the group together with Sabina Selimovic, a 16-year-old friend.

The two teenagers were shown wearing Islamic headbands and brandishing Kalashnikov rifles, surrounded by masked male jihadists.

They were also shown wearing full Islamic veils and pointing towards heaven.

Full story: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/austria/12014951/Teenage-Austrian-poster-girl-for-the-Islamic-State-killed-by-group-for-trying-to-escape.html

-- The Telegraph 2015-11-25

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of these deluded westerners that leave their countries to join ISIS, must never be allowed to return alive. It is worth imposing European border controls just to intercept these total scumbags. They must realize it is a one way street to Syria. Of course if you are female and head there looking for thrills you will be in for a surprise, likewise for homosexuals that head out to join iSIS for cheap thrills it will end badly ie getting tossed off a high building. They need to think things through before lapping up the propaganda and heading to the mid east. It gives me great pleasure reading stories like this one, of fools getting their just deserts.

So a young girl gets lured in by some fanatics and pays for it first with unhappiness and ultimately with her life, and all you guys can come up with are pathetic replies. Both her dead and the replies here are sad.

Edited by stevenl

So a young girl gets lured in by some fanatics and pays for it first with unhappiness and ultimately with her life, and all you guys can come up with are pathetic replies. Both her dead and the replies here are sad.

Nope.

Still don't care.

That's one less generation of nutters as far as I'm concerned, she could have had 12 jihadis.

She can now be a poster girl against the Islamic state. If you want to dissuade the young and naive from getting ideas puncturing their illusion in advance would surely be a tactic worth trying, or would that be Islamophobic?

It's exactly what I thought. Make her the poster girl for dissuading recruits. Let something positive come of her death.

Wow, that's twice in one year I've agreed with you....who's losing it, me or you?

Depends on the ruler used by you. Muslims believe adulthood is attained at age 15.

Edited by trogers

I just seen a picture of her. She is a pretty young lady. What is wrong with these animals.

It's called ISLAM

If it was islam, with 1.5 billion followers then we would all be dead. It has nothing to donwith islam, isis do not follow islam.

This has been proved to you over and over with facts. But you keep doing it which certainly proves one thing.

Depends on the ruler used by you. Muslims believe adulthood is attained at age 15.

Not so much by me as by everybody else, who all seem to stick to the 15 years old rule now it suits them.

For many followers of Allah, she would be considered past it.

When we were young we ALL had choices.......Whether this girls stuff was religion, racing bikes/cars or taking stuff......Her decision...........She should have done a lot of homework..............

I agree. But it remains sad.

I just seen a picture of her. She is a pretty young lady. What is wrong with these animals.

Did an animal ever go into a nightclub and just start mass murdering people? Give animals a break! When they kill they are either doing it in self defense or to eat.

If it was islam, with 1.5 billion followers then we would all be dead. It has nothing to donwith islam, isis do not follow islam.

This has been proved to you over and over with facts. But you keep doing it which certainly proves one thing.

Just because the majority of Muslims do not practice such a conservative form of Islam does not negate that ISIS practices any even more conservative interpretation of Islam than is even practiced in Saudi Arabia where they also engage in beheadings, amputations, and stoning people to death. Would you also then argue that Saudi Arabia is not an Islamic state? There is nothing extreme about ISIS, but it is far more conservative in its interpretation of the Koran than other groups.

Just another example of the behaviour of this group of sub- human apes - such cowards, to beat up and kill a woman. They will soon be crying like babies when they are cornered, or better still, seeing their brethren being

shredded by French or Russian steel.

Edited by xerostar