Bang Na?

hellohello123

I spend alot of time in and around Bangna and the people there are young, old, rich, poor, business, resi, party, quiet. It's a fine place to live with excellent shopping (Central..Mega..Paradise..Seacon), feels like you are on the edge of Bkk which you are and is very convenient these days with the skytrain.

I live in Bangna and love it. We live close to Ram 2 which is excellent for food , has a good market , couple of bars and many university students in short skirts.

It does have a bit of an out of town vibe about it and is served well with bus routes and (as pointed out above) the sky train close by.

Down our soi alone there is an old couple, a rich family, lots of young folk, parties and it is peaceful as well.

Cant tell you if "resi" lives there or not as Ive never met him! biggrin.png

Ive never had a problem with the locals. The only thing I get is my neighbours asking to help with their kids English. No problem and every now and then a neighbour will give food or even better, some beer if their kid passes an exam.

Oh, and its cheap!!!

Edited by nikmar

Working class Thai and budget minded foreigners. A world away from Thonglo and Asoke. Good place for real people who want a "normal" lifestyle. Not posh enough for trust fund babies.

Off Bang Na and Lat krabang are some moo baans with houses worth 25-50m+.

Hardly "working class".

RAZZ

thank you everyone,

I have met a few people over the years and the ones from Bang na seemed to be the mid to upper mid so girls and reasonably well off middle aged people aproaching retirement. so was a bit confused,

when I went there, I found it a bit run down and very hectic, and a little bit dirty

so was wondering what the general consensus/reputation/image was

thank you everyone,

I have met a few people over the years and the ones from Bang na seemed to be the mid to upper mid so girls and reasonably well off middle aged people aproaching retirement. so was a bit confused,

when I went there, I found it a bit run down and very hectic, and a little bit dirty

so was wondering what the general consensus/reputation/image was

Everywhere also got those who are rich and not that rich mixing together. Many of my friends, they lived in Bang na but not everyone that rich,

It depend which area of bang na you have visited.

But if you want the image so I would say it's a middle class,