Christmas Dinner in Pattaya Dec 2015

The Deerhunter

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holiday Inn - Various

Holiday Inn Pattaya celebrates the festive season with special food and beverage offers on Christmas Eve, Christmas day and New Year Eve.

Enjoy Christmas Eve buffet at East Coast Kitchen featuring traditional Christmas fare with fresh local BBQ seafood, roast turkey, beef tenderloin, traditional desserts and entertainment throughout the evening from 6pm – 10pm. Price is at THB 1,490 net/person (food only) Kids 5-12 years old priced at THB 745 net/person. Kids less than 5 years eat free!

Make the memorable Christmas day at Café G with special festive lunch from 12pm – 3pm. Savour an international buffet, roast turkey, a seafood station and desserts with the sound of Christmas carols and magic show at only THB 1,390 net/person (food only) Kids 5-12 years old priced at THB 695 net/person. Kids less than 5 years eat free!

Say goodbye to 2015 and welcome the New Year at East Coast Kitchen from 7pm – 1am with international buffet featuring New Zealand lamb, Australian beef, fresh local BBQ seafood, live cooking station, imported cheese and homemade desserts with unlimited beverage package, live entertainment at only THB 5,499 net/person for indoor. Outdoor priced at THB 5,999 net/person. Kids 5-12 years old priced at THB 2,500 net/person. Kids less than 5 years eat free!
Welcome the New Year 2016 in exclusive style at Executive Club Terrace on 25th floor with premium beverage package served free flow from 8pm – 12.30am along with snacks and canapé for just THB 2,999 net/person.

Seats are limited, advance booking and prepayment are required.

Pullman - Various

Christmas Eve dinner gets the ball rolling with carol singing in the lobby area, followed by a visit from Santa Claus with presents for the kids. Dinner buffet includes seafood BBQ, sushi & sashimi, seafood on ice, cheese and cold cuts, roasted turkey, prime ribs, smoked pork and a dessert station. Priced at just THB 2,950 net per person, with kids aged from 3 – 12 receiving a 50% discount and early bird bookings getting a 20% discount, don’t miss out!

Next day, a sumptuous Christmas Day set lunch featuring grilled turkey or seared snow fish with the usual choice of trimmings costs only THB 1,250 net per person, again with kids from 3 – 12 receiving a 50% discount.

And here we go! THE ROARING 2016 New Year’s Eve grand gala dinner at the beachfront swimming pool decks kicks off with sounds from talented guitarist Santos, followed by extravagant, exciting cabaret, a lucky draw, a spectacular firework display as we countdown, non-stop live music and up-beat selections from DJ Olga. This lavish dinner buffet, set in glittering gold and white surroundings includes seafood BBQ, sushi & sashimi, seafood on ice, cheese & cold cuts, roasted turkey, prime ribs, smoked pork and of course, an impressive dessert station. Great value at THB 7,000 net per person, (again, kids aged from 3 – 12 receive a 50% discount and early bird bookings enjoy a 20% discount.

At 7,000B the Pullman Dec 31 event is now the most expensive mentioned so far, I think. And apparently it doesnt include free-flow drinks.

If betting was allowed in Thailand I would open a sweepstake for this year's ultimate high roller event.

Lion Pub - Dec 25 - 499B

Christmas Day Dinner at Lion Pub Pattaya from 12:00pm to 18:0pm

Set menu 499 Baht:
Roast Turkey or Honey Glazed Ham, Broccoli, Brussel Spourts, Carrots, Cauliflower, Peas, Yorkshire Pudding, Roast Potatooes, Gravy, Chanberry Sauce, English Mustard.

Desserts: Christmas Pudding, Custard Cream, Ice Cream

http://www.inspirepattaya.com/pattaya/christmas-day-dinner-lion-pub-friday-25th-december-2015/

At 7,000B the Pullman Dec 31 event is now the most expensive mentioned so far, I think. And apparently it doesnt include free-flow drinks.

If betting was allowed in Thailand I would open a sweepstake for this year's ultimate high roller event.

Last year the most expensive Christmas dinner I saw was at Da Vinci's on Jomtien Second Road, top of soi 5. The full champagne meal option was 10,000 Baht++ per person. Given the turkey shortage, I wonder if that will have gone up this year?

Last year the most expensive Christmas dinner I saw was at Da Vinci's on Jomtien Second Road, top of soi 5. The full champagne meal option was 10,000 Baht++ per person. Given the turkey shortage, I wonder if that will have gone up this year?

Hasn't that placed closed already?

With the prices it charged I never gave it a long life, especially in that Rompho area which is quite down-market.

With the prices it charged I never gave it a long life, especially in that Rompho area which is quite down-market.

I've no idea, it wasn't exactly on my list of regular nosheries... :)

Just not doing it,not spending through the nose for a sit down meal that a few days before would be in the region of 350 baht,not a grump ,but these meal deals are way up from what my home country would be,and not convinced turkey would be on the menu,probably sliced chicken with turkey sauce spilled over it

Taken for a ride each and every time here in Thailand ,and not being INSPIRED either,tried it once ,never again

Nice list guys keep em coming.

If I wanted to pay a few grand for a meal then I would opt for The Mantra I reckon.

That place is always good and hard to beat.

But I think I will go seafood this year and head down to Bang Saray or maybe The View or Rimpa Lapin for the ambience .

There were quite a few things that made me come to live in Thailand, one was the false christmas, and the second was a rip off christmas. I think i will just have a lovely thai meal with missus, when she comes in from work.

It is the same in every country you pay more for Xmas meals and New Years dinners.

It is certainly not unique to Thailand.

Compared to most western countries it is usually still better value and more fun in Thailand.

Mercure - December 24 - 2090B net

Chef and his team have pulled out all the stops to bring you a virtual feast of all your seasonal favorites plus some special surprises including fresh seafood on ice, prime beef rib eye, steamed sea bass fillet and much, much more.
So as the perfect start to the perfect Christmas we cordially invite you, your family and friends to join us for a Christmas Eve to remember.

The Grand Christmas Eve Buffet is available on Thursday 24th December 2015 from 6.30 p.m. – 11 p.m. and priced at THB 2,090 nett per person.

50% discount for children aged between 5 and 12 with under 5’s dining free!
Be an Early Bird and book before December 11th to receive a 15% discount.

http://www.inspirepattaya.com/pattaya/eat-drink-merry-mercure-hotel-pattaya-thursday-24th-december-2015/

Baraquda - Dec 24 & 25 - A la carte discounts

This Christmas Eve and Christmas Day make the holiday season truly merry for you and your family with Hotel Baraquda’s irresistible “Xmas Xtra” promotion. To celebrate the most wonderful time of the year we’re offering an amazing 24% discount on Christmas Eve and 25% discount on Christmas Day on any of our enticing à la carte dishes for lunch and dinner at either SEA Restaurant or the rooftop Sunset Lounge.

Whatever your taste our Executive Chef and his talented team are sure to having something to tickle your Yuletide taste buds with a selection of fare created using only the freshest and finest ingredients.

So this Christmas enjoy something that little bit “Xtra” at Hotel Baraquda Pattaya MGallery by Sofitel.

The Xmas Xtra promotion is available on the 24th and 25th December 2015 for lunch and dinner.

baraquda-xmas1.jpg

http://www.inspirepattaya.com/pattaya/make-christmas-truly-merry-hotel-baraqudas-xmas-xtra-promotion-24th-25th-december-2015/

Hard Rock Cafe - Dec 31 - 2,666B

New Year’s Eve Mad Hatter’s Party
It’s the Hard Rock Mad Hatter’s Ball. Join us.
Bt. 2,666 per adult
Bt. 999 for kids (12-20 years)
FREE for kids under 12 years of age!!!

Welcome to Hard Rock Mad Hatter’s Party. This New Year’s Eve, Hard Rock Pattaya entices you to follow the White Rabbit into the a wondrous and wacky world specially created to celebrate the end of 2015 and welcome the New Year 2016. Our garden will be transformed into a magical and mysterious Wonderland with all your favorite characters and creatures from Lewis Carroll’s classic tale of fantasy and enchantment.

http://www.inspirepattaya.com/pattaya/mad-hatter-new-years-eve-party-hard-rock-hotel-pattaya-thursdy-31st-december-2015/

Silverlake - Dec 31 - 2,000B

Silverlake present 2016 New Year Countdown Party featuring Bangkok Connection Band

Welcome Drink 18:30 / Dinner 19:30 / Showtime 20:30 / Fireworks 24:00
Price – Dinner & Show : 2,000 Baht Per Person (net)
Please call Silverlake Wine & Grill for details and reservations

http://www.inspirepattaya.com/pattaya/silverlake-new-year-countdown-party-bangkok-connection-band-thursday-31st-december-2015/

Restaurant Oscar - Dec 24 - 1,190B

Welcome to Restaurant Oscar and our big traditional Swedish Julbord, a great Buffé where you can eat your self silly for only 1190 thb.

We have 2 seatings 5 pm and 8 pm. **8 pm fully booked now**.

We present you, almost, everything you would like to have on a Christmas Buffé and most certainly everything that’s expected. Everything made by ourselves.
All from different pickled Herrings, Gravlax, smoked salmon cooked salmon, Swedish Meatballs, big hams, Janssons Temptation, bbqd Ribs, sausages, salads and cabbages, Ris a’la Malta (Risalamande) rice pudding. Homemade Pate’s and much much more.
We need your booking and deposit as soon as possible.

More than welcome to soi Welcome at Jomtien Beach road.

http://www.inspirepattaya.com/pattaya/traditional-scandinavian-christmas-buffet-restaurant-oscar-thursday-24th-december-2015/

Fraser's - Dec 25 - 890B

- A glass of Fraser’s Special Fruit Punch to go get you started
- King Prawn Cocktails
- A Buffet of Roasted Meats
- Turkey – Ham – Lamp – Pork and Black Angus Beef served with all the trimmings, Roast Potato, Carrots, Cauliflower Cheese, Pumpkin, Peas, Bacon Onion and Sage Stuffing, Yorkshire Pudding
- Christmas Pudding served with Custard or Cream

Price: 890 Baht – Kids under the 10% Ribbit Rule make eat for FREE

Our first sitting is at 1:00pm and the Second at 5:00pm

SANTA – will be at Fraser’s from 3:00pm to give out presents. Also for the kids we will have face painting and balloon shaping.

http://www.inspirepattaya.com/pattaya/family-christmas-day-frasers-sports-bar-friday-25th-december-2015-4/

Marriott - Dec 24 - 2,900B++

Christmas calls for joyous celebration, so this year; make it an evening to remember with a festive dinner feast at Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa. We will host you on a magical Christmas Eve at Sala Rim Nam, overlooking the tranquil surrounds of the lotus pond and lush tropical gardens.

Enjoy the spectacular shows and performances, a variety of fun-filled entertainment for the entire family. Not to forget the enormous dinner buffet prepared our chef featuring the age old traditions; from tender roast turkey to succulent seafood, from baked Virginia honey glazed ham to Christmas pudding, our buffet has it all.

Let us do the work and have yourself a merry little Christmas at Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa for the price of Baht 2,900++ per person, children half price.

http://www.inspirepattaya.com/pattaya/christmas-eve-pattaya-marriott-resort-spa-thursday-24th-december-2015-2/

Edited by KittenKong

I've no idea, it wasn't exactly on my list of regular nosheries... :)

Long gone. High priced, bad food the one and only time I ate inside. There was a separate veranda menu.

I believe that at 5,499B/5,999B the Holiday Inn Dec 31 event is the most expensive mentioned so far, though it does include free-flow drinks. Obligatory pre-payment also.

I'm glad to be a shareholder.

The Horizon (34th floor), Hilton, has a New Years Eve extravaganza for only 10,500 THB/person, Beverage package (from 9 pm) for only 4,450 THB/person.

The Seaboard Ballroom, Hilton (17th level) has a bargain at only 7,150 THB/person.

Good news - these prices are nett.