12 bombs found at house of San Bernardino suspects, motive still unclear

webfact

12 bombs found at house of San Bernardino suspects, motive still unclear
BY BNO NEWS

SAN BERNARDINO: -- Twelve pipe bomb-like devices and thousands of bullets were found at the home of the man and woman who carried out a shooting attack on a San Bernardino social service facility, although the motive is not yet known, police say.

San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan, speaking at a Thursday morning press conference, said the two suspects fired between 65 and 75 rounds during Wednesday’s attack on the Inland Regional Center. A remote-controlled explosive device, consisting of three pipe bombs, was left at the scene but did not explode.

Burguan said 12 additional pipe bomb-like devices were found at the Redlands home of the suspects, along with tools to construct IEDs and thousands of rounds of ammunition. He said all four guns used in the attack were legally purchased, and suspect Syed Farook had no criminal record.

Both the police chief and an FBI official declined to elaborate on a possible motive, but indicated that the suspects were well-prepared. “There was obviously a mission here .. we do not know why,” said David Bowdich of the FBI’s Los Angeles Field Office.

Full story: http://ethailand.com/breaking-news/12-bombs-found-at-house-of-san-bernardino-suspects-motive-still-unclear/612/

-- eThailand 2015-12-04

I'm also puzzled about this young man's motive as he was so religious and a devout Muslim. Surely traveling to the Middle East and to Pakistan multiple times plus viewing ISIS propaganda online had nothing to do with it.

He also enjoyed “memorizing the quran and learning more about the religion,”

Farook reportedly had contact with known terrorists in the Middle East. He has also traveled to the Middle East and to Pakistan multiple times. It has also been reported that Farook viewed ISIS propaganda online. Investigators found a heavy arsenal of guns, ammunition and pipe bombs at their house in Redlands, Cal.

Motive is very clear,no question about it!It is like the Sun on noon on clear sky. Who is kidding who? I did not know she was native Pakistani,but US authorities knew very well,they gave her fiance' visa?May be Americans should ask Colombo for help?or bring Sherlock Holmes for consulting?

Just married, and a daughter of 6 months old. He worked for 5 years as health inspector and earned a yearly salary of 70.000 USD.

He drove a late Ford Expedition worth 50.000 USD. He lived in a middle class house.

He went as a Muslim to a Christmas party and left earlier.

After that, some 20 or 40 minutes later, we have to believe that he and his wife became radical Jihadi's in 'full tactical camo battle dress' armed with semiautomatic machine guns making 14 fatalities and 18 injured in a mum of time. Nobody saw them coming, nobody saw them leaving.

He and his wife were neutralised after +4 hours of search at 700 m from the first crime scene. The whole area was secured by road blockades. He had to pass one of these road blockades to arrive at the second crime scene.

Pipe bombs have been found all over his place according to latest reports. All this from a guy who was living 'the American dream'...

Yeah and yesterday we had those peoples posting here that the guy only was involved in mass shootings which could have been even a Christian. Those people seem to be very quiet today. Its always the same left wing brigade and Islam has nothing to do with it.

I just wonder why I never hear that catholic terrorists have a shooting in cities, making pipe bombs etc.

This chap even read the Quran and I guess he only knew it in Arabic. Track this <SNIP> down who teaches him and we would know more.

Islamic has nothing to do with it but strangely every time their is an attack those attackers have been very religious and I hear those punks say Islam is the Religion of Peace. giggle.gif

This slays yet another myth about Jihad, namely that is comes from poverty, discrimination and lack of prospects. There is a blind spot in some liberal thinking that assumes given the same environment people from different cultures and religions will behave in similar manners.

Radical Islam is like the ultimate sleeper cell, years of behaving according to the mores and customs of a society, then one day bang, carnage ensues.

Steely Dan, on 04 Dec 2015 - 18:21, said:

This slays yet another myth about Jihad, namely that is comes from poverty, discrimination and lack of prospects. There is a blind spot in some liberal thinking that assumes given the same environment people from different cultures and religions will behave in similar manners.

Radical Islam is like the ultimate sleeper cell, years of behaving according to the mores and customs of a society, then one day bang, carnage ensues.

Off topic I know. The liberal left Guardian printed this yesterday.

Almost half (48.5%) of jihadis recruited in the Middle East and north Africa had a higher education of some sort, according to Immunising the Mind, a study quoted by the British Council; of these 44% had degrees in engineering. Among western-recruited jihadis that figure rose to 59%.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/dec/03/scientists-easy-prey-jihadis-terrorists-engineering-mindset

Motive is very clear,no question about it!It is like the Sun on noon on clear sky. Who is kidding who? I did not know she was native Pakistani,but US authorities knew very well,they gave her fiance' visa?May be Americans should ask Colombo for help?or bring Sherlock Holmes for consulting?

Now it is official - official pledge to ISIS on female's FB.This is shocking but expected.

Christmas Party! - what else...

The motivation is called jihad.

The technique is called terror.

It's too politically incorrect for US government officials to say that nowadays.

They're simply waiting for the investigation to be completed before making announcements.

I wonder what the real plan was , it was not the Christmas party with all the stuff they had,

I wonder if it was a bad joke someone said at the Christmas party that set him off ?

I heard what set him off was someone said 'Merry Christmas' :)

And still the bleeding heart liberalists think they can engage terrorists in conversation to end their murderous ways. What a joke. sad.png

Interesting point.. I guess.

Can you provide a link to these bleeding hearts saying they want to engage with Deash terrorists?

And still the bleeding heart liberalists think they can engage terrorists in conversation to end their murderous ways. What a joke. sad.png

Can you provide a link to these bleeding hearts saying they want to engage with Deash terrorists?

cartoonb120415.jpg

So I guess we will have to wait for you to provide a link to those bleeding hearts saying they want to engage with Deash terrorists? Isn't that a cartoon of the man who got Bin Laden two years into his presidency whereas the previous incumbent announced towards the end of his presidency that he wasn't even thinking about the man who had perpetrated the greatest single terrorist act against the USA during the first year of his presidency. Funny how these things get forgotten.

So here we are 12 pipe bombs supposedly found and ammo and the media allowed in to the house!! Crammed shoulder to shoulder in every room, with documents, shredded documents, passports etc lying everywhere. Rooms where any other amounts of explosives could still have been hidden and we get 40-50 media in there totally allowed to destroy a crucial and vital terrorist crime scene. Complete BS! Video 2 is interesting!! Do these rooms look like they have been taken apart by forensic experts/FBI/Bomb Disposal??

They let media crews in the house to take pictures of ID's of the "killers" that were conveniently left behind along with a hand written list of what they seized from the scene!! What's wrong with that then facepalm.gif

Wake up America!! Wake up World!! Thank you CNN ! If any of the usual crew can explain why what is shown above in the video's is OK and normal I am intrigued to hear it.

Edited by Andaman Al

Here is a more comprehensive video of this quite extraordinary scene. Members of the FBI are AT the scene with no attempt to remove the media.

You all make of this what you will, but some serious questions need serious answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKe7immlfs0

everyone interviewed says that this is a colossal event of culpably negligent proportions!

Just married, and a daughter of 6 months old. He worked for 5 years as health inspector and earned a yearly salary of 70.000 USD.

He drove a late Ford Expedition worth 50.000 USD. He lived in a middle class house.

After that, some 20 or 40 minutes later, we have to believe that he and his wife became radical Jihadi's in 'full tactical camo battle dress' armed with semiautomatic machine guns making 14 fatalities and 18 injured in a mum of time. Nobody saw them coming, nobody saw them leaving.

He and his wife were neutralised after +4 hours of search at 700 m from the first crime scene. The whole area was secured by road blockades. He had to pass one of these road blockades to arrive at the second crime scene.

Pipe bombs have been found all over his place according to latest reports. All this from a guy who was living 'the American dream'...

"He drove a late Ford Expedition worth 50.000 USD" it was rented three days before the attack and one day over due for return - I think it is obvious they planned on moving a large amount of ammo on a one way trip.

Sure puts to rest the fallacy that bad employment prospects and poverty is to blame for radical Islam. $70,000 a year living in California ?

So here we are 12 pipe bombs supposedly found and ammo and the media allowed in to the house!! Crammed shoulder to shoulder in every room, with documents, shredded documents, passports etc lying everywhere. Rooms where any other amounts of explosives could still have been hidden and we get 40-50 media in there totally allowed to destroy a crucial and vital terrorist crime scene. Complete BS! Video 2 is interesting!! Do these rooms look like they have been taken apart by forensic experts/FBI/Bomb Disposal??

They let media crews in the house to take pictures of ID's of the "killers" that were conveniently left behind along with a hand written list of what they seized from the scene!! What's wrong with that then facepalm.gif

Wake up America!! Wake up World!! Thank you CNN ! If any of the usual crew can explain why what is shown above in the video's is OK and normal I am intrigued to hear it.

The FBI turned the property over to the land owner after they were done. Then the land owner let the media in. Whats the issue ?

Here is a more comprehensive video of this quite extraordinary scene. Members of the FBI are AT the scene with no attempt to remove the media.

You all make of this what you will, but some serious questions need serious answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch

everyone interviewed says that this is a colossal event of culpably negligent proportions!

This is a muslim terror attack. Its pretty simple. The jihadis are dead. The cops have the phones and computers which is all they need. The digital trail is what they will work on. They already know how the muslim terrorists got there and what their motive was. Its just the pc media who is claiming that there is no motive