Authorities aware of Islamic State terrorist arrivals in Phuket since October

snoop1130

i think you missed the point. Let me explain. Islam was forced in SEA. Whether it was five years ago or five hundred is irrelevant. The Muslim population is a tiny minority. I have not met a Thai who speaks positively of their Muslim countrymen. And yes those minority are the cause of terrorist attacks in Thailand. similar to those carried out by Muslims elsewhere. I think it's important for non-Muslim countries to keep their Muslim population under control. Ideally they would all go to Muslim land and create the ultimate Islamic state as Isis is trying to do. We'll be at peace and they'll be at peace. Win-win for all.

I have got to know quite a few muslims here, very nice people, Im sure you have too but you dont know it because they arent trying to convert people or anything. much less money oriented then the Thais. these arent southerers, from Bangkok and Pattaya. Thais dont speak positively of any body so that doesnt mean much. also all religions are forced on people so thats a meaningless thing to say

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really do wonder what these people would do. In the event of a real attack?

They would tell us that it was not terrorism and that the case is closed...

and pay themselves the reward money...............

So,they have been here in Pattaya for more than a month?

I can't remember any Jihadist attack in Pattaya so far, it's the Farangs that stir most trouble.

You want to hope that it stays that way................

These ISIS dudes are bad and they are not afraid to die and take many with them. If the police know who they are they should go after them before they do any harm to the country.

The police know bugger all, never have and never will -

Pattaya is safe, the ISIS guys there are probably too busy with the ladyboys.

".........and in other news Thai authorities have enlisted ladyboys in Pattaya to inject their services and root out ISIS amongst their Arab customers".

Who is doing the injecting seems you might have in arse about face.

i think you missed the point. Let me explain. Islam was forced in SEA. Whether it was five years ago or five hundred is irrelevant. The Muslim population is a tiny minority. I have not met a Thai who speaks positively of their Muslim countrymen. And yes those minority are the cause of terrorist attacks in Thailand. similar to those carried out by Muslims elsewhere. I think it's important for non-Muslim countries to keep their Muslim population under control. Ideally they would all go to Muslim land and create the ultimate Islamic state as Isis is trying to do. We'll be at peace and they'll be at peace. Win-win for all.
I have got to know quite a few muslims here, very nice people, Im sure you have too but you dont know it because they arent trying to convert people or anything. much less money oriented then the Thais. these arent southerers, from Bangkok and Pattaya. Thais dont speak positively of any body so that doesnt mean much. also all religions are forced on people so thats a meaningless thing to say
ignorance is bliss.

ignorance is bliss.

I guess you should know

Thai immigration are so incompetent it's hilarious.

Terrorists coming into the country with the full knowledge of the authorities. Meanwhile, immigration officials scowl their faces and threaten people with blacklisting and fines if they don't report their location every 90 days. .....like the Thai police, they will never ever attempt to arrest a real criminal as there is too much easy money to be made by threatening law abiding people over made up rules

in thailand (and asia -all third world countrys ) u become police not becaue u wanna help anyone or are a special law abiding citicen ... the reason is u can make money ( alot of money much more than anyone else with education ) from bribes...thats the only reason ....so dont be surprised if in the face of real danger they all fail ...it is part of the system....

LoS has changed dramatically in a short time between my last and previous visit off the back of eswaran bombing. I had two personal encounters with police last week where I witnessed genuine diligence and professional conduct. I don't pretend it doesn't happen but your opinion is jaded and things have changed here, can't say the same for elsewhere but be more specific. This isn't Nepal.

Archived