Petition to ban Trump from UK passes 300K, could be debated in Parliament

webfact

Welcome to Englanistan.

How many anglo-saxons are left on that crowded little island?

Most whities seem to be emigrating. No freedom of speech anymore.If you dont agree with the lunatic left then youre considered a 'hate crime ' suspect.

They will turn Trump away but let 50 ISIS loonies cruise straight through the arrivals terminal.

No freedom of speech anymore? They never had it, same as australia. There is no constitutional right to freedom of speech. Neither should there be. Too many dumb people for freedom of speech to be a constitutional right.

Do you have a link proving most white people emigrating?

They will turn Trump away because he will incite those 50 isis loonies, and that is illegal.

No freedom of speech,are you totally bonkers! That's why Americans uphold the second amendment as it guarantees all the others

Nothing to do with me, i didnt write the constitution, the magna carta or bill of rights. There is no explicit freedom of speech in the UK or Oz. its quite good that way, shuts up the nutbags that try to incite hatred.

Or do you like hate speech that can talk people into killing others. Seems you have no problem of radical mullahs spreading hatred, but i do.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This will teach Trump a lesson he would not be able to get his dental work done in London. He needs England like a hole in his Head

Nothing like an outdated stereotype to get the blood flowing eh?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-32883893

BTW its not England it is the UK where he will potentially be denied a visa..

No reason for him to go there - ever - on that I agree.

Edited by MrTee

This will teach Trump a lesson he would not be able to get his dental work done in London. He needs England like a hole in his Head

Nothing like an outdated stereotype to get the blood flowing eh?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-32883893

BTW its not England it is the UK where he will potentially be denied a visa..

No reason for him to go there - ever - on that I agree.

This is no stereotype the Britt's I see in Thailand are all missing teeth.

How about the Muslim Woman in the UK who recently encouraged people to "Kill all Whitemen" and that White peoplee were not welcome at public meetings . That was deemed to be acceptable

I guess you mean Bahar Mustafa.. Turk-Cypriot; its unclear if she is Muslim and she I am pretty sure she'd not be allowed to practice in the local mosque..

oh come on she's a just a silly little Marxist feminist trying to cause a stir.

Far from being deemed to be acceptable, she narrowly avoid being prosecuted. It was deemed stupid and childish. But got support of her peers who voted against sacking her position as diversity at Goldsmiths.

Personally I think she she is spoiled little brat. but to suggest prosecuting folk because of of a slogan is just daft. If you prosecute every idiot that gets says something stupid then we'd soon run out of space in our prisons..

There are posters on this forum who have suggested killing all muslims - are you suggesting they should all meet the full force of the law?

Although I didnt suggest that She should be prosecuted .

I was just pointing out the British publics different reaction.

350 000 British people sign a petition to stop an White American Male from entering the UK because he says Muslims shouldnt be allowed into the USA

A Greek- Cypriot Woman living in the UK publicly calls for "All whitemen to be killed" and She doesnt even lose her job . No mass petitions, no calls for her to be deported and not allowed back into the UK . Just a mass shrugging of shoulders

I was just mentioning the difference of reaction .

No... the UK needs him like a hole in the head gigglem.gif

For those who still believe the racist propaganda that it only Muslims voting...

Go to the petition site under the petition heading their is a link "Show on a Map" http://petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com/?petition=114003

Oxford and Cambridge are not exactly overrun by Muslims, the only factor is the higher the numbers from Labour held areas.

How about the Muslim Woman in the UK who recently encouraged people to "Kill all Whitemen" and that White peoplee were not welcome at public meetings . That was deemed to be acceptable

I guess you mean Bahar Mustafa.. Turk-Cypriot; its unclear if she is Muslim and she I am pretty sure she'd not be allowed to practice in the local mosque..

oh come on she's a just a silly little Marxist feminist trying to cause a stir.

Far from being deemed to be acceptable, she narrowly avoid being prosecuted. It was deemed stupid and childish. But got support of her peers who voted against sacking her position as diversity at Goldsmiths.

Personally I think she she is spoiled little brat. but to suggest prosecuting folk because of of a slogan is just daft. If you prosecute every idiot that gets says something stupid then we'd soon run out of space in our prisons..

There are posters on this forum who have suggested killing all muslims - are you suggesting they should all meet the full force of the law?

Although I didnt suggest that She should be prosecuted .

I was just pointing out the British publics different reaction.

350 000 British people sign a petition to stop an White American Male from entering the UK because he says Muslims shouldnt be allowed into the USA

A Greek- Cypriot Woman living in the UK publicly calls for "All whitemen to be killed" and She doesnt even lose her job . No mass petitions, no calls for her to be deported and not allowed back into the UK . Just a mass shrugging of shoulders

I was just mentioning the difference of reaction .

There were many petitions. I don;t think she can be deported as she was born in Britain, or so I am led to believe.

I think most folk saw it for what it was - mush in the same way a Rachel Dolezal a silly girl with big ideas on how to change the world for the better.

I actually hoped she get banned from holding her position as diversity officer. When I was at Uni I helped instigate a legal case against misappropriation of SU finds for similar causes. .

Her use of the #killallwhitemen was an ironic reference to a #killallmuslims hashtag that was popular the time. I never felt threatened by her and I'm pretty certain only a fool would take her seriously in anyway.

I'm not supporting her in anyway, I find her objectionable, but the less airtime she gets the better..

I'm sure even you must agree that It's one thing for a silly little girl saying stuff on her facebook page, and quite another for the presidential hopeful to want to ban all Muslims what ever his colour. .

I'm sure even you must agree that It's one thing for a silly little girl saying stuff on her facebook page, and quite another for the presidential hopeful to want to ban all Muslims what ever his colour. .

Thats the first time that Ive heard a 27 year old Woman being described as a "silly little girl"

It also wasnt on her facebook page,

A person who advocates "killing all White men" in the UK does concern me more that a USA person wanting to stop Muslims entering his own Country .

I am quite sure that you wouldnt regard a 27 year old man who advocates "Killing all muslims" to be a silly little boy, now would you ?

The UK has Islamo terrorists cutting off the heads of servicemen in London and they're worried about The Donald.

Kinda makes one wonder why we bothered...twice.

Makes me wonder, why you obviously don't care about all the right wing terrorists in the USA!

Oh...I forgot: lone wolves and psychos!

Edited by DM07

OK, a little of topic.

Does anybody notice that we have a lot off new members on this form?

The same happend a few years ago when we had the problem in Thailand between the red and yellows.

It sure looks like there are some people on this form that are using differnt usernames.

And suprise!! They all back up Trump!

OK, a little of topic.

Does anybody notice that we have a lot off new members on this form?

The same happend a few years ago when we had the problem in Thailand between the red and yellows.

It sure looks like there are some people on this form that are using differnt usernames.

And suprise!! They all back up Trump!

Like who ? Name names .

Say who you think is multi handleing .

Current name and previous name .

The UK has Islamo terrorists cutting off the heads of servicemen in London and they're worried about The Donald.

Kinda makes one wonder why we bothered...twice.

Makes me wonder, why you obviously don't care about all the right wing terrorists in the USA!

Oh...I forgot: lone wolves and psychos!

I cannot see how you can interpret his post as meaning he doesnt care about Right Wing terrorists in the USA .

Thats the first time that Ive heard a 27 year old Woman being described as a "silly little girl"

A person who advocates "killing all White men" in the UK does concern me more that a USA person wanting to stop Muslims entering his own Country .

I am quite sure that you wouldnt regard a 27 year old man who advocates "Killing all muslims" to be a silly little boy, now would you ?

luke00 you are trying to putt this silly little girl on same standing as one of your presidential hopefuls? Oh really - good luck with that..

it was twitter and her facebook, your point is what?

At the time she wrote her hashtag "KillAllWhitemen" there was a a trending hashtag, by silly little boys, "KillAllMuslims" she was trying to be ironic and failed spectacularly!

yes I think that anyone that post such nonsense can only be regarded as puerile and immature, a child what ever their age!

The hashtag KillAllMuslims was tweeted over 100,000 times.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-30782357

I've seen Kill\eliminate\nuke all Muslims on this very forum on more than one occasion. Either written by "men" who have never managed to develop their brain to that of an adult, or those that are so befuddled with age and alcohol intoxication their thinking is no better than a nine year old. I do not take the seriously, and hopefully no one else does.. its the sort of thing you hear from undeveloped brains. Childish and puerile!

Hope this clears it up for you..

For those who still believe the racist propaganda that it only Muslims voting...

Who has claimed that "only Muslims are voting"

Or are you just trying to call people racists ?

Making up false claims to turn it to anti racial properganda

If you had not altered my post you would have a link to one...

luke00 you are trying to putt this silly little girl on same standing as one of your presidential hopefuls? Oh really - good luck with that..

it was twitter and her facebook, your point is what?

At the time she wrote her hashtag "KillAllWhitemen" there was a a trending hashtag, by silly little boys, "KillAllMuslims" she was trying to be ironic and failed spectacularly!

yes I think that anyone that post such nonsense can only be regarded as puerile and immature, a child what ever their age!

The hashtag KillAllMuslims was tweeted over 100,000 times.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-30782357

I've seen Kill\eliminate\nuke all Muslims on this very forum on more than one occasion. Either written by "men" who have never managed to develop their brain to that of an adult, or those that are so befuddled with age and alcohol intoxication their thinking is no better than a nine year old. I do not take the seriously, and hopefully no one else does.. its the sort of thing you hear from undeveloped brains. Childish and puerile!

Hope this clears it up for you..

Well, She did actually ban White men from meetings , Donald hasnt actually banned anyone from anywhere , She has though .

Words and actions .

She did ban me from meetings, Donald didnt ban me from anywhere , and he didnt ban anyone else from anywhere .

Who should cause more concern ?

The Trumpster is as silly as a bumful of Smarties in my opinion, but I see no reason he should not be allowed in the UK. I suppose I shall get flak for saying this, but I view what he says as entertainment more than anything else: an offensive comedian as it were, like Fox News which I also would not ban.

The chap is probably lapping up all this publicity...

What percent of the British Population is Muslim now? Has hit 10% yet? My friend is an ex-Bobbie and he says their are areas that are Muslim only and the Police stay away! Is that true?

No, and I suspect your mate is probably an ex-traffic warden.

The Trumpster is as silly as a bumful of Smarties in my opinion, but I see no reason he should not be allowed in the UK. I suppose I shall get flak for saying this, but I view what he says as entertainment more than anything else: an offensive comedian as it were, like Fox News which I also would not ban.

The chap is probably lapping up all this publicity...

"as silly as a bumful of Smarties"

PMSL.. I nearly lost my tea..

I love that...

Go to the petition site under the petition heading their is a link "Show on a Map" http://petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com/?petition=114003

Oxford and Cambridge are not exactly overrun by Muslims, the only factor is the higher the numbers from Labour held areas.

Here is your post in full and it doesnt make the claim that its only Muslims voting .

You claimed that theres racist properganda saying that only Muslims are voting .

Where is that so called racist properganda that says that , is what I was asking

Well, She did actually ban White men from meetings , Donald hasnt actually banned anyone from anywhere , She has though .

Words and actions .

She did ban me from meetings, Donald didnt ban me from anywhere , and he didnt ban anyone else from anywhere .

Who should cause more concern ?

Yeah - you really should worry about Bahar fella. .

She banned you after all, I know how much you wanted to go her diversity meeting..

BTW: Not only white men but all men and whitey..

"If you've been invited and you're a man and/or white PLEASE DON'T COME."

I can only imagine the shock and outrage this must have caused. Not to mention playing havoc with your travel plans and daily schedule.

I find a nice cup of tea and afternoon nap helps me get through the day..

What percent of the British Population is Muslim now? Has hit 10% yet? My friend is an ex-Bobbie and he says their are areas that are Muslim only and the Police stay away! Is that true?

Christian (includes Anglican, Roman Catholic, Presbyterian, Methodist) 59.5%, Muslim 4.4%, Hindu 1.3%, other 2%, none 25.7%, unspecified 7.2% (2011 est.)

http://www.indexmundi.com/united_kingdom/demographics_profile.html

The data is from the 2011 Census and I doubt it has changed much in the last 4 years.

Christian (includes Anglican, Roman Catholic, Presbyterian, Methodist) 59.5%, Muslim 4.4%, Hindu 1.3%, other 2%, none 25.7%, unspecified 7.2% (2011 est.)

http://www.indexmundi.com/united_kingdom/demographics_profile.html

The data is from the 2011 Census and I doubt it has changed much in the last 4 years.

careful now..

I read another thread that Mooslims are having 27 babies and have they 5 wives so one can only assume that the UK is now 130% muslin.

more to the point and keeping on topic what is the percentage of "Donald Trump" in the British population? - spoiler none! giggle.gif

Here is your post in full and it doesnt make the claim that its only Muslims voting .

You claimed that theres racist properganda saying that only Muslims are voting .

Where is that so called racist properganda that says that , is what I was asking

Well if you had not altered my post I would not have made the mistake of referring to the wrong post of mine.

In post #62 I quoted shaggy

WOW 300,000 Muslims in UK who hate Trump

Now go take a proper gander...