Pakistan test-fires ballistic missile

rooster59

Pakistan test-fires ballistic missile

post-247607-0-20229000-1449882107_thumb.

Pakistan’s military says it has test-fired a surface-to-surface ballistic missile – one that can carry a nuclear warhead and reach India, the Middle East and other places.

It comes just two days after Islamabad hosted a regional peace conference that called for the resumption of negotiations between the Kabul government and the Taliban.

The military says the test meant to “validate various design and technical parameters” of the Shaheen-III, which was first test-fired in March.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2015-12-12

Great...just great...I feel so much safer now...

Some of the most unstable governments...led by some of the world's most unpredictable people...(Thinking N. Korea)...have spent their time and money on building ballistic missiles...they are so proud...

Once your build it...you are just itching to use it...heaven help us!

Does the UK still send foreign aid to Pakistan? If so why? If they can support nuclear waepons and ballistic missliles they don't need our money.

Agreed; amazing how half the citizens of Pakistan are below the breadline but the Government has billions to spend on destructive weapons. I guess they will sell a few to their friends The Taliban.

Does the UK still send foreign aid to Pakistan? If so why? If they can support nuclear waepons and ballistic missliles they don't need our money.

A mere pittance compared to all the money the US government is going to force its people to spend rebuilding both India and Pakistan after they obliterate each other. I'm going to hate sending that aid.