best dating site for marriage?

vistascape

None.

Don't touch any of them with a barge pole.

[/

quote]

Why do you make comments like that???

I used Thai love links and found a wonderful caring honest lady.

Who is now my wife. ( 5 years now)

As most members know i am now a paraplegig, confined to bed or wheelchair.

I had my accident over 2 years ago. My wife was at my bedside every minute that she was not at work ( school director )

for 7 months, then home. Now she takes care of everything for me. Never complains always with a smile.

Do not judge every Thai lady by what you read on here, or other places.

Some good some not good same as every nationality in the world.

None.

[/

quote]

I had my accident over 2 years ago. My wife was at my bedside every minute that she was not at work ( school director )

for 7 months, then home. Now she takes care of everything for me. Never complains always with a smile.

what is the link to thai love links?

One of the better ones often advertises in here, but really if your not a troll just google and have a look around one will fit your needs very well...me i always like Thaifriendly, for get what the posters above say, have yourself a criteria and stick to it, bit of knowledge about Thai women the education and employment system will put you in good stead.

No shortage of women who would want to marry they will settle for live in lover....think about it....ho and dont do what a lot seem to do....dont pay them anything there young enough to work and earn.

I agree with colinell, I have lived next to a night market for eight years now and because all the sellers now know my wife and I and are envious of our feelings for each other many of them have signed up for these dating sites hoping to find a farang for themselves. Now they aren't bar girls or fortune hunters but just ordinary women looking for someone to show them a bit of love in their lives. Yes of course you get the bad ones on these sites as well but to tar everybody with the same brush is absolutely ridiculous and small minded.

HL

None.

[/

quote]

what is the link to thai love links?

They changed their name to Thaicupid?

ThaiFriendly is good

Datingsites are nothing different from real life and it's better then finding your lover in a hooker bar, which is absolutely stupid. For someone with a functional set of brains it is an excellent way of finding your partner.

I have met several wonderful ladies via dateinasia.com of whom some are best friends for years now.

Just use your healthy brains and know the rules of the game. Another free datingsite is Thaifriendly (free version limited functionality 1 message per 10 minutes), but DIA is probably the best and loaded with invisible security to help you stay safe. On both sites it's allowed to share your email/phone.

I would stay away from commercial sites such Thaicupid/Lovelinks etc. that's just nasty marketing and ripping off lonely people.

Edited by flyDelight