Obama: No 'specific and credible' holiday threat

webfact

Obama: No 'specific and credible' holiday threat
By Kevin Liptak, CNN White House Producer

Washington (CNN)President Barack Obama insisted Thursday that Americans should feel safe inside their own country, declaring the United States free from "specific and credible" threats to the homeland.

Continuing a week-long push to underscore his command of national security dangers, Obama said he understood why unease has spread after attacks in France and California. But he sought to bolster the country's mettle ahead of a busy holiday travel season.

"If you target Americans, you will have no safe haven," he said at the suburban headquarters of his counterterrorism command center. "We will find you and we will defend our nation."

Full story: http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/17/politics/obama-terror-threat-briefing/index.html

cnn.com.jpg
-- CNN 2015-12-18

When I read the first word of the headline "Obama" I just laughed and thought....considering the past 7 years why would anyone give any credibility to anything that Obama says? Why even bother reading the whole article, you know it's just all spin and made up BS.

When I read the first word of the headline "Obama" I just laughed and thought....considering the past 7 years why would anyone give any credibility to anything that Obama says? Why even bother reading the whole article, you know it's just all spin and made up BS.

He's taking a huge risk. Any event now will just blow up in his face, excusing the pun.

Yeah what we need is a president who is told of a threat, ignores it, takes a months holiday after just being elected and then when the buildings come tumbling down is not held accountable and for the next 7 years calmly announces that he isn't even thinking of the perpetrator of that attack.

Mr. Obama is once again grossly incorrect...the real present credible and specific danger to Americans has been the apathy of a government who was elected and sworn to protect it's people...

After a hue and cry from the majority of American people...plus two recent Islamic terrorist attacks...the government appears to finally be taking the Islamic terrorist threat to Americans seriously...

One more year of incredibly impotent leadership...

He's taking a huge risk. Any event now will just blow up in his face, excusing the pun.

Why is he taking a risk? he is only repeating the information the intelligence community is providing him with. , Are you saying that there is specific and credible information concerning a terrorist threat and he is hiding it?

Why is he taking a risk? he is only repeating the information the intelligence community is providing him with. , Are you saying that there is specific and credible information concerning a terrorist threat and he is hiding it?

That's the problem we don't really know if he is repeating info from the intelligence community or saying it for some other agenda. Obama is possibly the smoothest charismatic liar that has ever lived in the white house so you can't be sure of anything he says.

The Wingnuts don't want to hear that there is no threat. Their lives are based around fear. It's true. They're scaredy cats.

Normal people should remember that the chances of being killed in a Muslim terrorist attack are 20,000,000 to 1.

Every Republican candidate is running on their ability and ONLY their ability to protect you from imminent death at the hands of...whatever fear flavor of the month it is, Mexican, Muslim, whatever.

Try to be strong. thumbsup.gif

Mr. Obama is once again grossly incorrect...the real present credible and specific danger to Americans has been the apathy of a government who was elected and sworn to protect it's people...

After a hue and cry from the majority of American people...plus two recent Islamic terrorist attacks...the government appears to finally be taking the Islamic terrorist threat to Americans seriously...

Again you've mistaken the hue and cry of the yo yos on Fox News for "the majority of American people". Easily done I guess if all you ever listen to is Fox News.

One more year and then HRC takes over. Someone new to hate. clap2.gif

Remember the chances are 20,000,000 to 1, for the Islamic Terrorist threat.

Maybe take a valium?

Again you've mistaken the hue and cry of the yo yos on Fox News for "the majority of American people". Easily done I guess if all you ever listen to is Fox News.

Maybe take a valium?

I forgot what the exact stats are but 20 mil to 1 might not be far off, or at least until recently when the liar in chief began letting undocumented immigrants pour across the Mexican border from all over the world including middle eastern war zones. We will see what the odds are in the future.
I can see your hung up on Fox VS CNN VS BBC, etc..... THEY ARE ALL LYING TO YOU, the difference is only surface.

Maybe take a valium?

You never know you could get lucky, and so could the rest of us. ;)

"Why is he taking a risk? he is only repeating the information the intelligence community is providing him with."

Isn't that what Bush was doing as well?

Amazing.

"Why is he taking a risk? he is only repeating the information the intelligence community is providing him with."

Isn't that what Bush was doing as well?

Amazing.

What is amaizing?