Happy campers: 99% of Thais 'satisfied' with govt, says govt poll

webfact

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The sheer arrogance and contempt the junta have for the people is mind blowing...

For them to actually allow this complete and utter fabrication of the truth to be published with their blessing speaks volumes and none of it is good, I have a feeling this aint going to end well,,,

well if the same thing happens here as they engineering in China ...............I am out of here!

In the works for years, China’s ‘social credit system’ aims to create a docile, compliant citizenry who are fiscally and morally responsible by employing a game-like format to create self-imposed, group social control. In other words, China gamified peer pressure to control its citizenry; and, though the scheme hasn’t been fully implemented yet, it’s already working — insidiously well.

http://theantimedia.org/china-just-launched-the-most-frightening-game-ever-and-soon-it-will-be-mandatory/

They probably surveyed 4 people!

Yes, or maybe more.

It all depends on which 4 or more people and what were the questions.

Possible polling scenario: 5 old ladies from the Blind Institute were interviewed as they left the wat.

Q. May I ask you a question?.

A. Yes, ka.

Q. Are you blind?

A. Yes, ka.

Q. Have a nice day.

A. Ka.

Back at the office: Everyone said yes to all the questions.....Now...what are the questions?

OMG I have not had a good laugh in a long time

Not even a pure democracy like the United States gets a 99% approval rating And on top of that it is a GOVERNMENT POLL

If you believe this then I have some very very nice beach front property for sale in Florida

Which Thais did they survey. When, who under what circumstances, after a Happy Meal from McDonalds.

I wonder if Thais really believe this stuff

I am so sorrily disappointed in this governement enacted Poll because I know its not reality

Excellent job done considering the dire straits the country had gotten into! They would get the 100% thumbs up from me if they would reintroduce the curfew. The country needs a serious reset and the population has to realise that you don't get something for nothing and freedom for fee.

As longer I stay here I feel like Thailand is not just becoming a military but a Communism state.

Its sad really how one person can bring the country back to start from Zero.

The Embassies must have a good time sending all those cables back to their capitals that Thailand is becoming a Banana Republic.

OMG I have not had a good laugh in a long time

Not even a pure democracy like the United States gets a 99% approval rating And on top of that it is a GOVERNMENT POLL

If you believe this then I have some very very nice beach front property for sale in Florida

Which Thais did they survey. When, who under what circumstances, after a Happy Meal from McDonalds.

I wonder if Thais really believe this stuff

I am so sorrily disappointed in this governement enacted Poll because I know its not reality

Pure democracy Unites States - ha ha ha ha ROFLcheesy.gif

Ever wondered why Obama's approval rates are in the low forties at the most?

As longer I stay here I feel like Thailand is not just becoming a military but a Communism state.

Its sad really how one person can bring the country back to start from Zero.

The Embassies must have a good time sending all those cables back to their capitals that Thailand is becoming a Banana Republic.

The China model is the preferred system for all Asian countries. Western Democracy does NOT work in developing countries. And now Western economies are faltering they are starting to feel that pinch as well...