Officials to prosecute naked woman modeling Thai accessories

Jonathan Fairfield

Officials to prosecute naked woman modeling Thai accessories

By Coconuts Bangkok

nude1.jpg

The photos of the naked poser went viral this week, prompting the district to investigate.

BANGKOK:-- Bangkok's Bang Khun Tien district said it will file a police report against the model who posed in public wearing nothing but a few golden accessories usually worn by a Thai traditional dancer.

Chaturong Ponglamjiek, director of Bang Khun Tien district, said he has instructed his staff to find out where the model posed, because from the photos it looked like she was at a bridge in a public route to the mangrove.

The photos of the naked poser went viral this week, prompting the district to investigate.

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-12-24

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a joke!! I am sure they made sure no members of the public would have seen this photo shoot and become upset. I know I would not have been offended if I came across this. Total lack of brains again shown by the people in power!

Frist of all the lady is extremely beautiful Her body is an work of art. Those pictures would only boost tourism here. But seriously some of the shows in the bars on walking street are far worst get a frickin life geez.

God forbid, the pious Thai gardenias of the people's morals will scream heresy and blasphemy thinking

it might send the wrong message and before you know it a hoards of horny guys from all over

the world will decent on the county in search for the promised pleasures of the flesh...

The Thai netizens are at it again. They have no clue as to whether an actual crime was committed. Just pure outrage sitting behind a mobile phone.

1. They don't know when the photo was taken.

2. They don't know the identity of the model.

3. They don't know the location where the photo was taken. It may not have even been taken in Thailand.

This could be a photo of a foreign model, taken in a foreign country, who just happened to be wearing some clothing and accessories that look like traditional Thai clothing. Why are the police even bothering with this? Didn't the PM issue a warning about spreading false rumors in social media?

Edited by zaphod reborn

Personally I would not have been offended had I accidently walked in on this photo shoot.

Beautiful looking ladies too.

What is wrong with the officials in this country? Don't they have anything better to do? On top of which (if I am reading this correctly), no one actually complained. These 'officials' took it upon themselves to start this action. Sheesh.

How many guardians of the moralistic crusade have a private life that wouldn't stand up to scrutiny ?

I suppose they're all good Buddhists, completely teetotal and don't have mia nois or gfs. Oh I forgot mia nois are part of Thai tradition and culture.

Frist of all the lady is extremely beautiful Her body is an work of art. Those pictures would only boost tourism here. But seriously some of the shows in the bars on walking street are far worst get a frickin life geez.

Do you understand the difference between public and private property?