Officials to prosecute naked woman modeling Thai accessories

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where can I get the original photo so I can frame and put on my ceiling, Iiiiiii mean wall....

google search the image, you'll get there.

You're not very "google" savvy, are you. For starters you need something to search, these images have no "helpful" information.

I'm full of admiration when it comes to the heights Thai officialdom can reach when being so hypocritical. Do they ever consider cities like Pattaya wouldn't exist if 'the letter of the law' was applied across the whole spectrum of lurid activities there. Pattaya is not alone, as there are many other similar places in Thailand that produce revenue, taxation and livelihoods for thousand of Thais. Hypocrites, the whole lot, from top(less) to bottom(s).

Do fully naked peope walk the public streets of Pattaya?

Maybe this will answer your question...

Where can I get the original photo so I can frame and put on my ceiling, Iiiiiii mean wall....

If you did a Google search for a "naked Thai girl" you would get 5,870,000 results, so a narrower search term would be better than "google search the image, you'll get there."

You're not very "google" savvy, are you. For starters you need something to search, these images have no "helpful" information.

Try this, right click the image on Thai visa, select search google for image. Leads right to the 360 website linked in another post. savvy enough?

Try this, right click the image on Thai visa, select search google for image. Leads right to the 360 website linked in another post. savvy enough?

Or just click on the link in this thread. Anyway I can't find higher resolution photos, shamesad.png

I typed into the google search "google search the image" just like you said and the photos still weren't there.

But I did manage to get the link from some very reliable TV members.

Edited by ldiablo

My so called smart phone doesn't have the right click option.

It never ceases to amaze me, at the stupidity of Thai officials, for starters, there's no proof this photo was taken in Thailand, secondly "traditional Thai" dancer costume, he needs to know Thailand's history, this type of dance costume comes from the Khmer period, Cambodian, NOT Thai, as usual, Thailand copied then proclaimed it as their own. The girl, in the photo, doesn't look Thai, in fact, I haven't seem any Thai girls with brown hair, though there could be some. Thai officials always seem to make fools of themselves.

"..comes from the Khmer period, Cambodian, ..."

Which they borrowed from Hindu mythology. So,actually Indian.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apsara

As for Thai girls with brown hair, here's why.post-9891-0-36570700-1450974615_thumb.jp

Seems *you're* not too Google-savvy. You can directly search the image, and Google will find similar matches...

Try to keep up...