Islamic State issues 15 rules on sex with slaves

webfact

Actually ISIS are to Islamism what Jeremy Corbyn is to the UK Labour Party, what Donald Trump is to the GOP. They spell it out exactly as things are without any obfuscation or beating around the bush. In this sense alone I welcome them as the need to kill all ISIS fighters is shown to be a moral imperative, which is harder to demonstrate with the equally evil suit and tie Jihaddists.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/261264/its-not-isis-we-need-beat-its-caliphate-daniel-greenfield

We can destroy ISIS tomorrow, but we will still be in an extended war with a hundred other groups who all have a vision for restoring the Caliphate. This war will never end until we crush their supremacist agenda by demonstrating that we will never again allow such a horror to exist on this earth. As long as Muslim groups hold out hope for a restoration of the Caliphate this war, in its various forms, will go on.

Edited by Steely Dan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Surprise, surprise, Saudi Arabia's proxy militia funded by the petrodollar-rich Gulf Arabs has codified the sexual abuse of women, particularly non-Sunni women, and justified it under Sharia Law. Well who would have thought that? No precedent for that anywhere, was there? blink.png

And what the mindless critics fail to understand are that these 'rules' are taken right out of the Hadith, Siri, and Koran, and are essentially 'Sunna' or the way of the Prophet. But the masses don't have the time or inclination to read those books, therefore they just ridicule the statements as deviant without understanding where theses 'rules' derive from. There's nothing worst than an ignorant critic who simply parrots the popular narrative.

Daesh is obviously Islamic. An extremely fundamentalist reading of Islam. There are different takes on Islamic fundamentalism as well. Also, there is no requirement to be so literal. Other religions have a fundamentalism problem. The un-P.C. truth is that Islam has the most severe problem. Don't see how this is ever solved except from WITHIN the Muslim communities. So expect more blood. Lots of it. Probably for centuries to come (excepting extinction scenarios, etc.).

Edited by Jingthing

Muslims are the 3rd largest community of the world and the most victims of the terrorism across the globe (Iraq, Syria, Libia, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Yemen, Philistine, Kosovo, china, Pakistan, India) 1st, 2nd and right now the 3rd world war is not started by the Muslims, but the victim are Muslims, Being a Muslim I've firm believe that killing of a single human is like killing of whole humanity, The militant groups like ISIS, Al-Qaida, Hizbullah, Taliban, B.Haram are all 100 % non Muslims and just using Muslim names, as for as this issue of slaves is concerned its 100 % non Islamic and anti humanity, We all condemn it strongly, and fighting against terrorism and ISIS morally financially and politically.

That's your interpretation and it is contrary to the teaching of the Prophet, blessings upon him. The Koran allows the enslavement of infidels. It also directs the immediate death of the jew. It is your duty to compel the infidels to accept the word of Allah . Should they refuse, then they are to be enslaved or killed outright. Israel must be destroyed. There can be no co-exitence.

As it is written, so must it be done. There is no discussion allowed. The failure to follow the rules as written is blasphemy and a violation punishable by death. As a muslim you must follow the rules. If you do not follow the rules, then you are not a muslim. As per the Koran, anyone renouncing the muslim faith is to be stoned to death.

Not totally correct as both Jews and Christians can accept the subjugation of Dhimmitude, or they can fully submit to Allah and become Muslim. There are choices other than slavery or death.

I recently talked about this with an Australian Christian woman. Her comment was, "We all should be able to just get along!" And there it is...that is the Kafir's perspective in a nutshell as most have never investigated Islam or read it's books.

Edited by connda

As sick and twisted as all this sounds, it will attract recruits. Why? Their target are disenfranchised men who are going nowhere with their lives. Truly powerless men with little to no future who cannot attract women. What better incentive than to offer these men a chance to be a part of something, give them power (to take lives), and a "sex slave" of their choosing. Sad but true. What I don't get is how some young women could be attracted to all this.

But but but....

It is their culture.

We are not able to change it.

And why would we have the right to change their culture.

We are only euuuuh I mean, we are not even guests in their country.

And if we don't like it, we don't have to go and live there.

Does the above sound familiar to you Berkshire?

And please if you reply do not go off topic and change the subject.

The OP is not about terrorism in Europe.

It is about THEIR rules in THEIR country.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but Islamic State is not a country!

Happy new year.

When you think about it, marrying girls as young as 8, female circumcision, rewarded with 72 virgins when you reach heaven and now sex slaves, this religion revolves around SEX.

"Are ISIS just trying to score chicks" ?

Edited by cream

When you think about it, marrying girls as young as 8, female circumcision, rewarded with 72 virgins when you reach heaven and now sex slaves, this religion revolves around SEX.

"Are ISIS just trying to score chicks" ?

That is a big part of it in the recruitment drive. Before and after death.

As sick and twisted as all this sounds, it will attract recruits. Why? Their target are disenfranchised men who are going nowhere with their lives. Truly powerless men with little to no future who cannot attract women. What better incentive than to offer these men a chance to be a part of something, give them power (to take lives), and a "sex slave" of their choosing. Sad but true. What I don't get is how some young women could be attracted to all this.

But but but....

It is their culture.

Maybe I'm not smart enough to understand your post. Would you mind to help me out by answering a simple question?

If its THEIR country, THEIR rules, and THEIR culture why are millions of them fleeing from THEIR countries to Europe???

Btw- I have a problem to accept rape and slavery as an acceptable part of any "culture".

They flee war and poverty.

^^^ They need to be strung up in the town square. Their thinking and behavior is beyond barbaric.

They = the leaders and the followers?

How many people to be strung up are we talking about?

Yup. the leaders and followers.

If a small town square make it a week long celebration.

^^^ They need to be strung up in the town square. Their thinking and behavior is beyond barbaric.

They = the leaders and the followers?

How many people to be strung up are we talking about?

I dunno. Read it again. String up anyone who is involved.

"Islamic State issues 15 rules on sex with slaves".

"Islamic State theologians have issued an extremely detailed ruling on when "owners" of women and children captured by the extremist group can have sex with them".

Cheers.

How about ALL IS theologians!!!

enough already just go destroy them properly and sadly if theirs innocents these people need wiping off face of earth as do any muslims who join them no excuses just execute them all and any who even give slightest support This will end in a massive backlash in West not what id want but this is now a question of survival IMO

Finally. Most of the Muslim apologists appear to be missing. Maybe they have slithered off into the grass.

ISIS appears to be doing the world a favor by waking it up. I hope more people wake up. The Third Reich was pretty much limited to Europe and pretty much in uniform and could be identified and cornered. Not so ISIS which blends in with and hides within the population, worldwide. Its behavior, not limited to this sex slave issue, is beyond barbaric.

We're in for a very long battle including in our streets. I hope we're up for it.

Cheers.

But but but....

It is their culture.

Maybe I'm not smart enough to understand your post. Would you mind to help me out by answering a simple question?

If its THEIR country, THEIR rules, and THEIR culture why are millions of them fleeing from THEIR countries to Europe???

Btw- I have a problem to accept rape and slavery as an acceptable part of any "culture".

They flee war and poverty.

Why not flee into the arms of rich Muslims in Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, the Arab Emirates, Qatar, and Bahrain. Muslims are suppose to show generosity and offer food, shelter, and support to needy fellow Muslims. It's Sunna to support the needy. Why no 'open arms' and 'mass migrations' to these oil rich Islamic nations? Islamic nations who share a common culture and Shi'a law.

One is left to ponder the state of the Islamic traditions in the 21st Century...ermm.gif

However, at the moment, even Saudi Arabia does not openly advocate slaves, of any kind (although who knows in the 'underground'). If they had slaves they'd take immense heat from the Western countries. However, once he Western countries are overrun, and the Kafir have all submitted to Allah, or have been absorbed by the 'Borg', maybe that will change. Muslims, like the Chinese, play the long-game: decades or centuries if needed. Muslims are patient.

Edited by connda

Muslims are the 3rd largest community of the world and the most victims of the terrorism across the globe (Iraq, Syria, Libia, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Yemen, Philistine, Kosovo, china, Pakistan, India) 1st, 2nd and right now the 3rd world war is not started by the Muslims, but the victim are Muslims, Being a Muslim I've firm believe that killing of a single human is like killing of whole humanity, The militant groups like ISIS, Al-Qaida, Hizbullah, Taliban, B.Haram are all 100 % non Muslims and just using Muslim names, as for as this issue of slaves is concerned its 100 % non Islamic and anti humanity, We all condemn it strongly, and fighting against terrorism and ISIS morally financially and politically.

I'm not sure that's correct.

"Whoever kills an innocent person it is as if he has killed all of humanity.." Quran 5:32

This verse is taken out of context and only applies to the conduct of Jews not Muslims.

In the next verse, Sura 5:33, it's ordained for the Muslims to kill anyone for the vague crime of doing mischief in Muslim lands.

See here for more: https://youtu.be/ur7Ttz0q0o4

Finally. Most of the Muslim apologists appear to be missing. Maybe they have slithered off into the grass.

ISIS appears to be doing the world a favor by waking it up. I hope more people wake up. The Third Reich was pretty much limited to Europe and pretty much in uniform and could be identified and cornered. Not so ISIS which blends in with and hides within the population, worldwide. Its behavior, not limited to this sex slave issue, is beyond barbaric.

We're in for a very long battle including in our streets. I hope we're up for it.

Chelers.

Off-topic posts and replies have been removed.

Make no mistake, they have not slithered off, but many of their posts have been removed.

It's difficult to believe that there are people who can support slavery, even passively, but either they do are they are trolling.