So who want's to fly Thai

Ditto! The real face of the LoS finally surfaces on TVF, I supposeclap2.gif

Apparently the “white-skin” color obsession of Thai people, isn’t only restricted to Thai television.

Not even one, indigenous “brown-skinned” Thai-girl represented in the group, and that’s the main reason why I no longer patronize Thai Airways. This is Thailand, not China!

Even culturally divided Malaysia mandates that all ethnicities (Chinese, Indian & Malay) of Malaysia, be represented on every Malaysian Airlines international flight, consisting of both Flight-Deck techs (Pilots) and Flight Service Attendants.

Tragically, the vast majority of the Thai population (brown-skinned people), many of whom are highly-educated people (even by U.S. standards), don’t have the remotest clue, to the extent of which the Thai power-elite has disenfranchised them, in their own country.

Indeed, it is a true social tragedy, and the shame on Thailand.coffee1.gif

Ditto! The real face of the LoS finally surfaces on TVF, I supposeclap2.gif

Apparently the “white-skin” color obsession of Thai people, isn’t only restricted to Thai television.

Not even one, indigenous “brown-skinned” Thai-girl represented in the group, and that’s the main reason why I no longer patronize Thai Airways. This is Thailand, not China!

Even culturally divided Malaysia mandates that all ethnicities (Chinese, Indian & Malay) of Malaysia, be represented on every Malaysian Airlines international flight, consisting of both Flight-Deck techs (Pilots) and Flight Service Attendants.

Tragically, the vast majority of the Thai population (brown-skinned people), many of whom are highly-educated people (even by U.S. standards), don’t have the remotest clue, to the extent of which the Thai power-elite has disenfranchised them, in their own country.

Indeed, it is a true social tragedy, and the shame on Thailand.coffee1.gif

Whew! I'm soooo glad you got that off your chest! Now go and have a Bex and a nice lie down! wink.pngwhistling.gifwai.gif

The truth has a tendency bite, especially when visited upon phony, pretentious people. The facts are obvious, and speak for themselves (swim-suit attire not withstanding) I was not pursuing a personal issue, but simply making an observation, surrounding a "deeply rooted" Thai social phenomenon, that has been “swept-under-the-rug” (with subtlety) , and ignored, for far too long. FYI ~ There is a silent majority of Thai people, who seriously do have an issue to pursue, in that regard.

Now, apparently it is you, who has more of an issue with my reply, than I do, considering that you bothered block & paste my comments, as original content with your reply, eh! Are you related to the OP, or something? I'm hedging a bet that you are currently playing the Sir Lancelot role, on White Christmas's behalf? So what's a matter with the OP not mustering the strength of character to stand-up, alone for herself, on this forum? After all, this is an "academic" debate forum, is it not?

Btw, thanks, for the therapeutical advice. I'm sure that most MDs would prescribe the exact same remedy. Happy New Year, and Best Wishes,wai.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

The truth has a tendency bite, especially when visited upon phony, pretentious people. The facts are obvious, and speak for themselves (swim-suit attire not withstanding) I was not pursuing a personal issue, but simply making an observation, surrounding a "deeply rooted" Thai social phenomenon, that has been “swept-under-the-rug” (with subtlety) , and ignored, for far too long. FYI ~ There is a silent majority of Thai people, who seriously do have an issue to pursue, in that regard.

Now, apparently it is you, who has more of an issue with my reply, than I do, considering that you bothered block & paste my comments, as original content with your reply, eh! Are you related to the OP, or something? I'm hedging a bet that you are currently playing the Sir Lancelot role, on White Christmas's behalf? So what's a matter with the OP not mustering the strength of character to stand-up, alone for herself, on this forum? After all, this is an "academic" debate forum, is it not?

Btw, thanks, for the therapeutical advice. I'm sure that most MDs would prescribe the exact same remedy. Happy New Year, and Best Wishes,wai.gif

Can you enlighten me as to what the original post is about as I obviously missed something important going by your responses..........wink.png

Why are the wearing bikinis? Is the air conditioner not working on the plane? Is there a chance of ditching into water? And why do you want an air hostess dressed like a hooker on a plane? Hey, wait a minute, okay I'll have two business class and a orgy pack of condoms. Shheesh, sex sells! Uh o, time to polish my candle stick.