Pattaya Police investigate viral Facebook toilet sex video

rooster59

Pattaya Police investigate viral Facebook toilet sex video

post-137452-0-53392700-1451695448_thumb.

PATTAYA: On New Year’s Eve a sexually explicit video was posted on Facebook depicting a man and, what is believed to be a Ladyboy, engaging in sexual acts in a toilet thought to be located inside a Pub in Pattaya.

Police are now hunting for both individuals who starred in the video which appears to have been taken by someone in a neighboring cubicle, from above. Police are also looking to speak with the person who took the video.

The video shows the couple engage in various sexual acts, however we are unsure how the Police will proceed with their investigation as the acts were undertaken in a private place, out of view from the general public.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/220321/pattaya-police-investigate-viral-facebook-toilet-sex-video/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-01-02

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"...... however we are unsure how the Police will proceed with their investigation as the acts were undertaken in a private place, out of view from the general public."

Given that some stranger was able to video the activity, it doesn't sound very private to me.

I'm forced to smile at the irony of this. A large number of Thais extract a living from this exact "occurrence" or similar (husbands, boyfriends, police, families even friends and retailers enjoy indirect benefits). Yet it seems that mock outrage follows any internet exposure (pun). I expect it may be seen to show the LoS in a bad light. As if, 5555.

TAT should use such a video to attract tourists. Better advertising than any idea they could use to make them cum!

Did they ever find the "blowjob bargirl"?. I bet many of the RTP are still looking for their share.

Edited by Reigntax

On New Year’s Eve a sexually explicit video was posted on Facebook depicting a man and, what is believed to be a Ladyboy

If the BIB actually watched the VDO then how come they only believe it to be a ladyboy? either the lady had a hole or she had a pole... It should not be so hard to tell something like that if they were in various sex positions in the VDO. Ohh! We ARE talking about the RTP. That explains it all.