Dog's eaten my tax disk

naboo

My dog ate my tax disk. Today I was let off at a checkpoint for not displaying my tax after showing him the copy of the tax payment in the green book. He told me he should fine me for it though and I should get it sorted. He couldn't tell me how to sort it.

Anyone replaced a tax disk? Do I need to report it lost at the police or do I just do to the Land Transport office?

Wife lost our sticker before and as you say go to the transport office to get the new one, it was a while ago it happened to us but I think the cost was 200 or 250 baht or thereabouts,, take your book and the receipt to make it easier for staff to pull up the details

Wife lost our sticker before and as you say go to the transport office to get the new one, it was a while ago it happened to us but I think the cost was 200 or 250 baht or thereabouts,, take your book and the receipt to make it easier for staff to pull up the details

Well noted in georgys earlier post re cost,, apologies I should have mentioned, our cost related to car replacement tax disc cost