Check on who gave out Yingluck calendars

webfact

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering the losses her government made of the peoples money,(rice in particular) the calenders are probably the most expensive

in history.

Of course those "losses" translated into hard cash into the hands of the rice farmers at the expense of the Thai taxpayers. When one begins to add up the costs of Prayut's farming and fishing subsidies, loan bailouts, debt forgiveness, soft loans made during 2014 and 2015, it will equal if not surpass those s0-called losses.

So called losses? That's the quote of the day.

He ignores reports that indicate only a fraction of the money ever went to rice farmers, and even then, not the poorest. He ignores the fact PTP have never ever submitted any audited accounts for the scheme, issued no details of the operational costs associated with the scheme (or who benefited) and the fact that PTP's scheme was not a subsidy but an off budget self financing scheme.

Have you noticed how the Shin fans keep hoping everyone else will simply forget reality and accept the Shin PR crap?

He seems to have forgotten this as well.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/thailand-thaksin-regime-turns-on-its-own-supporters/5366749?print=1

I'm wondering if Abhisit or Suthep posters were handed out somewhere what the response would be.

My money is on sweet FA happening rolleyes.gif

I have just been to the toilet to puke up at the picture that flashed before my eyes, of Suthep in a mankini.

Edited by billd766

Of course those "losses" translated into hard cash into the hands of the rice farmers at the expense of the Thai taxpayers. When one begins to add up the costs of Prayut's farming and fishing subsidies, loan bailouts, debt forgiveness, soft loans made during 2014 and 2015, it will equal if not surpass those s0-called losses.

So called losses? That's the quote of the day.

He ignores reports that indicate only a fraction of the money ever went to rice farmers, and even then, not the poorest. He ignores the fact PTP have never ever submitted any audited accounts for the scheme, issued no details of the operational costs associated with the scheme (or who benefited) and the fact that PTP's scheme was not a subsidy but an off budget self financing scheme.

Have you noticed how the Shin fans keep hoping everyone else will simply forget reality and accept the Shin PR crap?

He seems to have forgotten this as well.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/thailand-thaksin-regime-turns-on-its-own-supporters/5366749?print=1

One of the best articles I have read . Thanks for posting.

A simple response from Uncle Too would be to declare 2016 year ZERO in Thailand, then all those calanders would be usless.

Ahh, hang on, this has been tried before, didn't go to well as I recall.

Yeah, and strangely enough Thaksin suggested "zeroing the clocks" and starting again. Maybe his eternal buddy Hun Set the former KR terrorist gave him some ideas?

"But but..." oh never mind, it's becoming old hat with you.

Hope Ms Y was not posing in a bikini!

Why not??

She is actually one of the few Thai women, who could fill a bikini......................giggle.gif

Where have you been living or do you need a visit to Specsavers? Not to mention the vast majority use padding to enhance their frontage.

It's a violation of ban of political partie activistes

PTP must be dissolve, and all his members ban for politics for life

Fair enough Than.

And the mad monk that led 200 nationalists to protest outside of the US embassy in what was a VERY political gathering. They too then should be locked up by the same rationale? Nothing has happened to them yet though.....I wonder why....

It's a violation of ban of political partie activistes

PTP must be dissolve, and all his members ban for politics for life

Fair enough Than.

And the mad monk that led 200 nationalists to protest outside of the US embassy in what was a VERY political gathering. They too then should be locked up by the same rationale? Nothing has happened to them yet though.....I wonder why....

I'm not see Phra Issara with banner of PTP or other

Phra Issara defend the King and for remind , reread Chapiter II of the constitution and article 1 of forum rule

Hope Ms Y was not posing in a bikini!

Why not??

She is actually one of the few Thai women, who could fill a bikini......................giggle.gif

Cheers mate! Put me off me' cornflakes!!

Was thinking about her sister OMG put me off food for the day.

Phra Issara defend the King and for remind , reread Chapiter II of the constitution and article 1 of forum rule

Yawn... Another totally dimwitted Thai.... coffee1.gif

The mad monk committed LM by claiming to act in His name. He should be jailed for a looong time

I'm wondering if Abhisit or Suthep posters were handed out somewhere what the response would be.

My money is on sweet FA happening :rolleyes:

They probably have been already - they are just not popular enough to make the news.....

Yawn... Another totally dimwitted Thai.... coffee1.gif

The mad monk committed LM by claiming to act in His name. He should be jailed for a looong time

can you develop ?

can you develop ?

If you mean, can I explain or clarify my comment, the answer is 'yes'.

But of course, in this wonderful 1984-ish, loony country, by explaining my statement, I will be committing LM.

So you'll have to take my word for it coffee1.gif

Toodle pip, need to go and eat a sandwich ...

Thais love there Soap Opera's. Many think they are as real as life. Westerners often scratch there heads in disbelief and proclaim the shows are not whatsoever like

real life.....I think that as far as things go here. The Thais are right.

Edited by NickJ

can you develop ?

But of course, in this wonderful 1984-ish, loony country, by explaining my statement, I will be committing LM.

...Without masticating in too overtly a political manner, I hope...

can you develop ?

You not answer, you've got any a plea....

Your comment is irrelevant

Edited by than

A simple response from Uncle Too would be to declare 2016 year ZERO in Thailand, then all those calanders would be usless.

Ahh, hang on, this has been tried before, didn't go to well as I recall.

Yeah, and strangely enough Thaksin suggested "zeroing the clocks" and starting again. Maybe his eternal buddy Hun Set the former KR terrorist gave him some ideas?

If you are happy to be taken as a fool carry on the way you are.If against the odds you actually want to improve your understanding, try reading the newspapers.If you had done that you would know who is Hun Sen's new Thai best friend.

You not answer, you've got any a plea....

Your comment is irrelevant

Blah, blah, blah, I'm not listening anymore, (hands over ears), blah, blah, blah

(enjoys the last bite of his sandwich, and picks up a good book to read ==> 'Animal Farm') coffee1.gif