Saudi diplomats return from Tehran

webfact

Saudi diplomats return from Tehran

606x341_320437.jpg

RIYADH: -- Saudi Arabian diplomats who had been based in Tehran have returned home to Riyadh’s with stories of mistreatment at the hands of Iranian officials.

Their arrival follows their government’s decision to cut ties with Saudi’s main political and religious rival in the region following an attack on its embassy.

Leading embassy diplomat Mohammed al Otaibi told journalists at King Khalid International airport:

“We witnessed a complete destruction, they messed up the contents of the embassy (in Tehran), then there were three days of horror which we were forced to live through until we arrived here at the airport thank God.” He went on to claim his staff had been forcibly searched.

An Iranian mob stormed the Saudi embassy, setting it alight on Saturday, following Riyadh’s execution of the outspoken Shia cleric Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr.

Despite the breach in relations Saudi Arabia says it will not affect talks on Syria, another round of which is scheduled in Geneva this month.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-01-06

Officials from one of the most barbaric nations on the planet complain about being mistreated !

Farqing priceless.

They'll feel better now they are back where they can spend their weekends watching women get stoned to death and children having their limbs cut off.

Edited by neverdie

Officials from one of the most barbaric nations on the planet complain about being mistreated !

Farqing priceless.

They'll feel better now they are back where they can spend their weekends watching women get stoned to death and children having their limbs cut off.

"They'll feel better now they are back where they can spend their weekends watching women get stoned to death and children having their limbs cut off.

Got any RECENT examples of these events taking place in Saudi Arabia?

Farqing priceless.

"They'll feel better now they are back where they can spend their weekends watching women get stoned to death and children having their limbs cut off.

They're busy cutting things off, virtually every other week. How recent do you want? I'm not sure they've managed to execute anyone, so far in 2016 but I sure first blood isn't too far away.

From memory I believe the Saudis executed a couple of hundred in 2015, I can't give you break down on which barbaric method they used for each case but them seem to be In a competition with Isis for beheading folk.

Farqing priceless.

They're busy cutting things off, virtually every other week. How recent do you want? I'm not sure they've managed to execute anyone, so far in 2016 but I sure first blood isn't too far away.

From memory I believe the Saudis executed a couple of hundred in 2015, I can't give you break down on which barbaric method they used for each case but them seem to be In a competition with Isis for beheading folk.

That's a very weak attempt at deflection. Following is your statement that I requested recent links to...and you know it.

"They'll feel better now they are back where they can spend their weekends watching women get stoned to death and children having their limbs cut off."

Now how about answering that question, not an imaginary one you dreamed up.