Crazed Brit on Balcony causes concern at Central Pattaya apartment

webfact

Another English nutter seeking attention police should have fired a couple of rounds of in his direction and he would have soon run inside crying his eyes out and blaming someone else for his stupidity oh I was drugged at a bar someone spike my lemonade shandy.

In the UK we are probably more prone to alcohol induced psychosis, in America it would be more likely to be induced by pharmaceuticals, regardless of their legality. At least the pish is "socially acceptable!".wai2.gif

Some observations on us islanders, and our cousins & friends across the pond.blink.png

Many of my Americam mates really are lightweights when it comes to sloppin' the good stuff!

Edited by Andrew65

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Symptomatic of the high quality farang tourists we get here in Thailand. What an absolute joke.

If they had "high quality farang tourists" in Pattaya, most of us could not afford to live here...

All the 'quality' is up in Chiang Mai pretending to be 'Buddhist Scholars' or 'Thai Language/culture 'experts' while fiddling kids.....

Do keep up....

Judging by two of the pictures, I suspect he's a plumber back in the UK. facepalm.gif

Not a hope in hell. You never see one of those <deleted> without a £100 call out charge.

I know Plumbers used to charge £70, 10 years ago and it is probably going to cost £100+ to get qualified one out of hours, but then I live in the real world and know what their overheads are likely to be, if you are going to take pot shots at plumbers have a look at accountants and solicitors rates, and they are home by 6 most nights.

Poor bloke..

I hope he gets his head back in order.

Clearly suffering from some mental issues, but no one here has an empathy for a fellow human.

Yes, but I don't really consider him as a "fellow" human. There are so many drop kicks ending up in Thailand, it is really embarrassing. There being so many in Pattaya is the main reason I avoid the place.

Lets hope that on the day you wake up to find 'Tee Rak' has legged it with her 'brother' along with all your worldly possessions and you have a meltdown and are wandering around Nakhorn Nowhere in your crusty undies that a few people around you, consider you to be a 'fellow' human being....

While you might think you are the 'Expat Supreme', life can have a way of coming back and biting you in the behind from out of the blue no matter how well 'prepared' you may think you are.