Sliding away in curves

Gutenberg

Usually no, caster/camber is pretty high tech to do. My chum had a setup I could use on my fun ride so I could make it go round corners laugh.png .

Wheel balance is another thing, if 'off ' it will cause vibration but not the OP's prob, I think...

So, is the ride "permanent" 4WD...?

I think this one is selectable - would be interesting to know if the issue occurs with both 4wd and 2wd engaged..?

I would tend to think it is a tire problem. My old Toyota pickup had a limited slip differential that apparently didn't slip. Going around a sharp corner the rear end was very loose. The tires were hard and traction was bad especially on wet roads.

Have you driven the thing in 2WD, if not try it and see if it behaves the same or not..

Oh beat me to itlaugh.png

If it does it in 4wd but not 2wd would this indicate an issue with the drive train?

Perhaps rotate the tires to see if the problem still exists..

Have you driven the thing in 2WD, if not try it and see if it behaves the same or not..

Oh beat me to itlaugh.png

If it does it in 4wd but not 2wd would this indicate an issue with the drive train?

Perhaps rotate the tires to see if the problem still exists..

The PJS should fine in 2H or 4H.

Only 4HLc (locked center diff) will make it stubborn on corners.

If the OP has a problem in 2H but not 4H, there is a problem with the Front axle disconnect.

Archived