Carnival safety: Think twice before visiting Cologne or Duesseldorf in Germany

webfact

Carnival safety: Think twice before visiting Cologne or Duesseldorf in Germany

LONDON: -- Are you thinking of traveling to Duesseldorf or Cologne, Germany for the upcoming Carnival next month? Perhaps tourists planning to travel to Germany to join in yelling out "Helau" or "Alaaf" at Cologne and Duesseldorf's streets should better think again.

German police in Cologne now say New Years mob violence cases rise to 516. Women were raped in front of the Cologne Main Train Station and the famous Cologne Cathedral. Initial investigations clearly show Middle East immigrants commited many of these crimes.

A similar less publicized situation was recorded in the nearby city of Duesseldorf, also in front of the Duesseldorf Main Train Station (HBF. More attacks were recorded in Hamburg. Officials are more and more convinced there may be a planned system.

In other news a Syrian refuge committed numerous crimes in Germany while residing in a shelter. He had 7 aliases and still was allowed to remain in Germany. He now traveled to France and tried to murder two police officers before he was shot and killed by local authorities.

The extend of this coordinated mass crime is still unfolding and it had caught German authorities by surprise.

Full story: http://www.eturbonews.com/67414/carnival-safety-think-twice-visiting-cologne-or-duesseldorf-germ

-- eTN 2016-01-11

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day,,, makes me think of Trump.

Agreed. Let's not jump to conclusions. Just because a million people go to Germany from a culture that views women out having fun as sluts and fair game for a grope/rape, doesn't mean they will continue to hold those views when they are living in Germany.

(hand slaps forehead)

Just glad I went on my German holiday last summer, before the country was over-run with hordes of Muslim terrorists, rapists, and thugs. Really, like who would want to travel there now?

Mmh.. I do not see this in my daily life... But I see the crime in the US, the burning houses in the UK and .....

If Germany aren't careful you may see the rise of the fourth reich.

nah europeans are all too busy with working their balls off, paying taxes, mortgages, etc. at the end of a long day they take their sleeping pills or benzos. in the morning they take their SSRI"s and off they go again for a long day of 1st world slavery wink.png

Just glad I went on my German holiday last summer, before the country was over-run with hordes of Muslim terrorists, rapists, and thugs. Really, like who would want to travel there now?

Mmh.. I do not see this in my daily life... But I see the crime in the US, the burning houses in the UK and .....

Yes I see what you mean...mass rapes in towns all across America on New Year's Eve and a police and journalistic cover-up of the crimes.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

Read over the OP, please. It's about 1 criminal refugee. No reason to generalize.

Read over the OP, please. It's about 1 criminal refugee. No reason to generalize.

OK, here we go again the PC people have just entered the ring, even 1 of them thugs is too many, when in a foreign country behave well or get kicked out, but where to and that is now the question

Suggest you take off your rosey specs and look again. 516 cases of mob violence, many of them committed by Middle Eastern men.

Suggest you take off your rosey specs and look again. 516 cases of mob violence, many of them committed by Middle Eastern men.

Other places in germany (including Dusseldorf), Austria and Switzerland are beginning to 'admit' (that is, to tell the truth) about what happened on 31 December. Many German politicians are 'beginning to think' that maybe this was orchestrated in advance. Looking forward to 31 December 2016? I thought not.