Late Night Food and Drinks? Soi 11.

Happy Grumpy

Hooking up with an old mate on Saturday night. Meeting at around 11.30pm.

Looking for food and drinks, some live music maybe, outdoor if possible. from around 11:30-2am.

Soi 11 would be preferable, but anywhere around there would be fine.

Any recommendations/ideas?

Cheers.

Well I hope you like to walk because taking a taxi down Soi 11 that time of night is a nightmare. If you like burgers Firehouse (33/26 Soi 11) is worth a visit. Walk down Soi 11 until it turns left, keep walking and there it is on the LHS. Soi 11 has lots of eating/drinking places. I am not sure if Q Bar (on the corner opposite Firehouse) in it's newer guise has reopened as promised. I found Q Bar to be quite good.

Charlie Browns has a Taco Taxi in the car park of a hotel 200 metres up from Suk on the right. Good food & wonderful margaritas. Most restaurants are shut at that time. Great Blues/Soul music at the Fire Station nearby - soi 13?

Can't believe I haven't checked that out. Will do.

Back to the op ....there plenty of street bars which are good fun. Also check out bangkok beat. Good covers from big band. Little pricy. Hillary 2 has good music in Soi 4 but at 180b a beer I don't frequent any more.

Wow, simple....just head up 2nd Road to New Plaza Soi....goes on all night and day and Aroy Restaurant near the exit to NPZ isame, same...if not, head up to Made in Thailand Soi....they rock on forever....if not, head up the Road to Soi Diana..Soi 13 with Kiss Restaurant on the corner opposite Mikes Shopping Mall....Toy Bar up the way rocks on and on, and on forever as well......24/7/366. :-)

Wow, simple....just head up 2nd Road to New Plaza Soi....goes on all night and day and Aroy Restaurant near the exit to NPZ isame, same...if not, head up to Made in Thailand Soi....they rock on forever....if not, head up the Road to Soi Diana..Soi 13 with Kiss Restaurant on the corner opposite Mikes Shopping Mall....Toy Bar up the way rocks on and on, and on forever as well......24/7/366. :-)

Hi,

I think he's talking about Sukhumvit Soi 11

Maybe check which forum you're in before posting?

I wouldn't bother with Zanzibar, I REALLY can't eat much but I came out of there still hungry, and with quite a hole in the wedge.

Had to go and buy a chicken leg so that I didn't munch on the maiden. Well, not too much anyway.

She was hungry as well but did not want a chicken leg so I told to wait until we got home and she could eat as much sausage as she could manage.

She just loves a Cumberland but can't quite eat a whole one , YET !

I wouldn't bother with Zanzibar, I REALLY can't eat much but I came out of there still hungry, and with quite a hole in the wedge.

Had to go and buy a chicken leg so that I didn't munch on the maiden. Well, not too much anyway.

She was hungry as well but did not want a chicken leg so I told to wait until we got home and she could eat as much sausage as she could manage.

She just loves a Cumberland but can't quite eat a whole one , YET !

Classy...

Fair enough, different strokes and all that. But what if you're on a romantic night out, some upscale place. Surely you'd stick on a pair of real shoes* for that..?

*real shoes is a bad choice of words... regular shoes..? You know what I mean.

Fair enough, different strokes and all that. But what if you're on a romantic night out, some upscale place. Surely you'd stick on a pair of real shoes* for that..?

Of course I'm joking...but most days its bloody hot so I just stick on a pair of flip flops for comfort.

The majority of places don't enforce these rules so I was just letting any readers know this is one which does.

Calm down too Soi Biker...I'm not bleeding yet. :D

Of course I'm joking...but most days its bloody hot so I just stick on a pair of flip flops for comfort.

The majority of places don't enforce these rules so I was just letting any readers know this is one which does.

You still haven't got used to the heat?

On my way to the pub right now. In shoes, jeans and a shirt.

You still haven't got used to the heat?

On my way to the pub right now. In shoes, jeans and a shirt.

You're not in the pub yet?

What a slacker ...I had my 100 lap swim in the outdoor pool done and dusted by 1030 ...massage, haircut and was in the pub an hour ago.

B)