PM Prayut brushes aside Suthep's suggestion

webfact

Maybe the monk should get his hand in his very , very deep, gruby pockets and pay "his" people himself!

Or use the sacks of cash that were collected during the Bangkok protests, where did that go I wonder?

You are staring to sound very much like a re-activated banned from TV previously red supporter.

If you are concerned and wondering there the cash went and it is giving you sleepless night, why not send Suthep message and ask him.

I would love to ask him personally, as I would also like the acting PM to answer some difficult questions, alas if I did the later would probably send me for attitude adjustment.

We live in sad times, free speech should be a right not a privilege.

If they did subsidize, I guess the money would come from the same place as it will for those extra three hundred thousand conscripts, High speed rail projects along with a few bags of rice , constitution reforms , DCA upgrades, human trafficking , fisheries , wildlife trafficking and chasing students..........................coffee1.gif

Now its only alledged but I heard a rumour that since the coup many conscripts have not been

paid a dime. And are being promised backpay. Is this another corruption scandal that needs investigating

The monk has spoken

Why isn't this guy in Jail ? He goes to the temple, so that they do not arrest him.

Now he is out and sporting and nice Boss suit; and all is forgotten ?

AFAIR to be put in jail, first you need to charged with an offence and then arrested.After that you go on trial for offence(s). The prosecution needs to prove the case, the judge (not the courts of Thai Visa) has to find you guilty. Then if you have money you appeal and stay out of jail on bail, perhaps 10 years or more. Then at the end of all the appeals if you fail you go to jail (unless you are rich).

As for being out and about, I have explained that, but forgotten is extremely unlikely.

OTOH if you keep a very low profile then perhaps interest in you will fade away.

However in Suthep's place and also Thaksin, IMHO it is impossible for either of them to keep a low profile as they both keeps the pot stirring.

Neither of them are doing anything for Thailand or its people and both of them need putting away somewhere where they have no access to the world and they can bore each other to death.

Please remember that this is my opinion only. you can agree or disagree with it but what you say is only your opinion.

Sadly none of the posters on TVF can affect Thailand or its people in any way.

Karmic revenge must be going through the ex-monks mind. Another thought might be "It must be Taksin's handiwork - manipulating global rubber prices to make Southern Thais suffer..."

Don't forget all the rubber planters in Issan and the north either.

I heard condoms were in short supply, so maybe the excess rubber can be directed to that worthy ..er...end.

Not much rubber needed to fulfil the "small" requirements of the Thai population although Ansell could harden up there production for overseas sales with appropriate price reduction to increase sales.

After hiding in the temple. Mr palm oil scam. Reinvents himself. People have short memorys?

And I wonder why no land surveys on the Kohs where Suthep's son has supposedly encroached on national forest...

It depends on what club you belong top

No matter how things appear now, eventually the ammart, the yellows, the elite, the ex-PDRC and the democrats will go the same way as all political organizations and cracks will appear that they cannot resolve. Even if the reds never rise again or the peasants never revolt, factions from within will ensure some kind of change in the situation. It's already known there are rivalries between the generals themselves so a united front cannot last forever and right now they are trying to keep an awful lot of plates spinning. Bogeymen will probably be the least of their problems.

One can only keep some lackeys and fellow bloodsuckers happy some of the time.

So where can we find the money to buy them all? Or should we buy them all and leave them rotten in the warehouses? asked the prime minister.

Great answer, I really wish that Suthep would flee the country. Perhaps his old friend Thaksin would put him up for a decade or two.

"Perhaps his old friend Thaksin would put him up for a decade or two"

A pint of what you're drinking please

It's only Sangsom, 265 baht a bottle, available anywhere. If you're questioning whether Suthep and Thaksin were buddies, do some homework about the bad old days. Suthep stated; Thaksin was my friend, he visited me at my home, but he is no longer welcome. Enjoy the Sangsom!

Like any other time, when the price was high for a particular product, everybody and their dog, started planting rubber trees....in the South, in the North, all over the place. You think they will ever learn? Then they come crying to the Government to subsidize them. Maybe, when they get away from the "copy" mentality, people will start getting creative and start procucing products that nobody else makes and they will actually make money.

Like any other time, when the price was high for a particular product, everybody and their dog, started planting rubber trees....in the South, in the North, all over the place. You think they will ever learn? Then they come crying to the Government to subsidize them. Maybe, when they get away from the "copy" mentality, people will start getting creative and start procucing products that nobody else makes and they will actually make money.

Unlike coffee shops and the like, just about one on every corner throughout Thailand, with very few actually making enough to pay a wage let alone setup costs and outgoings.

Sutthep had previously said that he wouldnt get involved in politics again. Didnt he?

Sounds like someone else we know....

Maybe you could explain why Thaksin was never been brought back to Thailand to face jail time as he is a convicted criminal.?

I am not a red shirt supporter, just as I am not yellow or green.

But I can spot a lying, cheating corrupt individual from 1000 paces, and I will call them out when I do, whatever their colour.

Thaksin should be serving time for robbing his own people, but I would concur the same could be said of a lot of Thai politicians, especially ones who lie, cheat and steal then wear orange robes and make themselves out to be above the laws of the land.

Fair enough, you explain why Suthep has got away with murder first and we'll give it a go.